• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for religious books to read...

Here's a list of some of the Ancient Satanic Scriptures (True Ancient Satanism) that I've compiled:
The Al-Jilwah (the Black Book of Satan)
• The Qu'ret Al Yezid
• Peace Be Unto Him
• Satan's Poems (I-III)
• The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
• Sanskrit Texts

Those are some of the Ancient Satanic Scriptures, you can PM if you have questions or want to know more friend. In my religion Satan is also the Sumerian God Enki/Ea, the Egyptian God Ptah, The African God Enkai, Legba, Shiva, Agni, ect. So the ancient Sumerian Tablets and the other aspects/forms of Lord Satan may also give you Satan/Enki's backstory in True Ancient Satanism as well.

james bond

51OVhhkMZqL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I liked The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living by Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler. I just bought The Book of Genesis Illustrated by Robert Crumb -- The Book Of Genesis Illustrated By Robert Crumb .

220px-Darwinian_Fairytales.jpg

I also liked Darwinian Fairytales: Selfish Genes, Errors of Heredity and Other Fables of Evolution by David Stove.

zahra67

Hey! I'm trying to figure out what religious books I should read. I'd like to read them all eventually. Please list any suggestions because I know I haven't thought of all of them!

Here's what I've been working on:

Bible
Dhammapada (I wasn't sure what other Buddhist sacred texts there are?)
The Upanishads (I'm confused about the diff b/t these and the Vedas and where I can find the Vedas in print)
The Sayings of Confucius (Not sure if Confucianism is a religion exactly. Is there any particular book that represents Confucianism?)

On my to-do list:

Qur'an
Guru Granth Sahib
Book of Mormon
Tao Te Ching

What am I missing? My goal is to read all religious scripture so I can learn as much as I can and find ideas and some kind of direction.
hello.
read quran, life of prophet Mohammad and his progeny (peace be upon them) which are mercy for entire creation!
another book is about indication of God's mercy and other about supplications from one of the infallible imams

Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth

Understanding God's Mercy, Part 1

As-Sahifa Al-Kamilah Al-Sajjadiyya

God bless you and feel free to contact me privately for your questions!