• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for free dating site

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My Spider-woman disappeared and apparently lost her phone.

I went to a dating site and simply told a young lady from my city, "I'd like to learn how to be your instrument of pleasure".

She responded, "I'd love to educate you on how to give me pleasure". I could not reply because of the need for a credit card.

I'd like a relationship but am too poor and irresponsible, but I can still find a good teacher who is looking for an instrument of pleasure, and be her pupil. :D I'll quickly become an expert at what she is looking for.

Yes, it's a sin, but probably a necessary evil sometimes. It isn't exactly lust in its typical sense, cuz I'm interested in her pleasure not my own. Let me know if there is a site where I can quickly interact with local women and not need a credit card.

Thanks!

(I'd prefer responsible relationship with commitment, but will need more money and sound mind for that. If the site has an adult name just pm me.)

MikeDwight

Are you high? I can't believe I had to read it on the recent posts, the Kitchen Sink even. I supposed just kidnap women with your van and let us know how it goes, chloroform.

Terry Sampson

Are you high? I can't believe I had to read it on the recent posts, the Kitchen Sink even. I supposed just kidnap women with your van and let us know how it goes, chloroform.

If you knew who you're posting to, you wouldn't; and you certainly wouldn't be so free with illegal advice.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm not quite sure if I know how to tell you this or if I even should @PopeADope but that person you were talking to.... they could be real, but there's also a strong possibility that they're fake. Real women don't talk like that on dating sites, unless they want money, etc.

I don't think you're quite ready for a dating site. It's not because I think you're a bad person, I don't think you are. It's because women (and men), play horrible games and manipulation on dating sites sometimes, and I think you'd be better off focusing on your health.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Seems like a few months ago you met someone who you were sure was the love of your life. How did that go?
First one I often played card games with and went on walks with, and one day while I was high I asked her to mary me. Other things I did while high ruined that one, but we are still friends.

Spider woman was amazing letting the most venomous spider from the pet shop crawl all over her the first time she ever held a spider.

I found her truly endearing, but one day she borrowed me something that I didn't even want to use, and she claimed I broke it and owed her money when I returned it.

She had issues but I love her. Last time I saw her, I was panhandling, I gave her a hug, a kiss, and some money, and I haven't seen her in months.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Okay, I was at a nympho site. Sorry, I thought we could Skype for a while and I can make some YouTubes for her, and we get to know each other prior to acting out.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What I would really want is a relationship with someone else who has mental and emotional issues and we are both learning how to help each other get well.

I'd like there to be two wounded healers, two broken people putting each other back together. That would be far better than any carnal pleasure.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
What I would really want is a relationship with someone else who has mental and emotional issues and we are both learning how to help each other get well.

I'd like there to be two wounded healers, two broken people putting each other back together. That would be far better than any carnal pleasure.

It could work ... or you might just make each other crazier than what it was like being alone. You may enjoy this -

5 Ways to Finally Attract the Love You Deserve - The Good Men Project

I tend to agree with that article - you need to love yourself first - then it won't mattter whether you are single or part of a relationship.

There will be no charge for the "free" advice this time ....

Wishing you all the best!

:)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My Spider-woman disappeared and apparently lost her phone.

I went to a dating site and simply told a young lady from my city, "I'd like to learn how to be your instrument of pleasure".

She responded, "I'd love to educate you on how to give me pleasure". I could not reply because of the need for a credit card.

I'd like a relationship but am too poor and irresponsible, but I can still find a good teacher who is looking for an instrument of pleasure, and be her pupil. :D I'll quickly become an expert at what she is looking for.

Yes, it's a sin, but probably a necessary evil sometimes. It isn't exactly lust in its typical sense, cuz I'm interested in her pleasure not my own. Let me know if there is a site where I can quickly interact with local women and not need a credit card.

Thanks!

(I'd prefer responsible relationship with commitment, but will need more money and sound mind for that. If the site has an adult name just pm me.)

I haven't been on dating sites for years and years. They come across as rather toxic to me, and I have no reason to believe they've gotten any better. Sure, I've heard plenty of stories about people who found their true love on dating sites and are happily married now, but I tend to think they're more the exception rather than the rule.

I don't know what the conventional wisdom is these days, but I remember that they used to say that, while in recovery, one should be consistently clean and sober for at least 12 months before considering any kind of sexual relationship. I don't think anyone really followed that rule, but it seems to make some sense.