• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for answers

GatorFan

If possible could someone answer a few questions for me. I am doing a research paper and I need to interview with a practicing member of the Jewish religion. There are 3 points that I have to give differences and similiarities between the two religions. I just need to get the opinion of a the points from someone. Very quick and easy. I am deployed in a primarily Muslim country. It is hard to find someone to of the Jewish faith to interview. That is why I am on here.

Levite

Higher and Higher
If possible could someone answer a few questions for me. I am doing a research paper and I need to interview with a practicing member of the Jewish religion. There are 3 points that I have to give differences and similiarities between the two religions. I just need to get the opinion of a the points from someone. Very quick and easy. I am deployed in a primarily Muslim country. It is hard to find someone to of the Jewish faith to interview. That is why I am on here.

What do you need to know?

zorrro

difference between what two religions?? jewish and muslim? jewish and christianity? jewish and hindu? please explain. three differences and three similitudes between what two religions??

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
difference between what two religions?? jewish and muslim? jewish and christianity? jewish and hindu? please explain. three differences and three similitudes between what two religions??
This thread hasn't been touched in 10 months...now it has come back as a zombie. RUN