• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

looking for answer for my biggest questions

hey all
im new in here
i am basically looking for a book or books or a chapter
anything
about the spirit itself or lets say the consciousness the soul what you want to call it
what is the happened after death?
how is it like leaving flesh from body to new body?
is there any spirit exist at all ?? or we are just mortal flesh-blood beings and there is nothing after death?
how about suicide ? can we choose better vessel for our soul for losing this birth at will ?
what will happened if i gain knowledge about life itself? it will make my possible birth any better? or worst?

i was thinking about joining an fraternity to find answers(the ones who know about this things)
.but im still not sure...

i have been collecting many occult and esoteric knowledge books in pdf and searching for this questions for near 4 years.
(i dont call it occult research)

the most theory i was found was Re-incarnation. it was everywhere...in any doctrine i was reading.
but i think still i dont find any clear and precise information that im looking for

waiting for your recommendations

help me,please.

Welcome @WisdomAddict! My recommendation is to just sit back and observe. This is a wonderful resource to utilize. We got some smart people, so create a thread with any specific question you might have. :D
thank you, i hope i will gain and grow in here.and doing my best around it.

my point is , i cant really wait anymore,
i a m in a very weird phase of my life, so to speak
also i cant tell my self all the times i spend on collecting books was a waste of time!...
because i found some of the things i was searching for but still there is the ones i mention above
`to know`
for me

this forum is my last hope

RestlessSoul

You might want to try The Tibetan Book of the Dead, available in full English translation.

It contains detailed instructions for the spirit after the death of the body.

You might want to try The Tibetan Book of the Dead, available in full English translation.

It contains detailed instructions for the spirit after the death of the body.

i have the English version of it
but i never read it.
thanks for recommendation btw

honestly what am looking for is maybe its on the forgotten books
or the ones in orders or secret societies
or maybe im loosing my mind...

i think there is very low chance that i could find it....maybe

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I can't help with book advice, not my thing but i can welcome you to RF

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Welcome W.A.
Well, you have some high ambitions. You're asking questions people all over the world have been asking for millennia -- with no resolution.

"...i was thinking about joining an fraternity to find answers(the ones who know about this things)
.but im still not sure..."

If you find such a fraternity of people who know bout these things, do let us know. ;)

Heyo

Veteran Member
hey all
im new in here
anything
about the spirit itself or lets say the consciousness the soul what you want to call it
is there any spirit exist at all ?? or we are just mortal flesh-blood beings and there is nothing after death?
how about suicide ? can we choose better vessel for our soul for losing this birth at will ?
what will happened if i gain knowledge about life itself? it will make my possible birth any better? or worst?

i was thinking about joining an fraternity to find answers(the ones who know about this things)

i have been collecting many occult and esoteric knowledge books in pdf and searching for this questions for near 4 years.

the most theory i was found was Re-incarnation. it was everywhere...in any doctrine i was reading.
but i think still i dont find any clear and precise information that im looking for

help me,please.
Welcome to RF @WisdomAddict. I fear I'll be of little help to you as I'm not an occultist but the answer to your questions is 42. What you are really looking for is the question.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
hey all
im new in here
anything

help me,please.

People can share their thoughts with you, but that doesn't mean it's the truth. So you need to take everything anyone says as their opinion.

I'll give you my personal answers to some of the stuff. There are others on this forum that have some knowledge of esoteric stuff.

Firstly, I strongly believe in reincarnation, as I have personal memories, and experiences with my children that lead me to specific beliefs.

So yes, you are a soul and you temporarily inhabit these physical bodies. I look at myself that way, and see knowledge, etc. as something that happens over several lifetimes, not just this one.

Death is walking through a door without a physical body attached. We go to inner or astral planes depending largely on the state of mind at death. Death is a time to celebrate, and birth is a time to be sad ... another round of experience, pain and pleasure. Then, from that plane, we choose a new body. For young souls, it's basically random, depending on karma. For older souls, there is some control, and for even older souls, a lot of control. So right now, my actions are geared towards being ready for my next birth. I am actively looking for a new place to reborn, that will further my evolution 9note that when I use 'my' it means this soul, not this body).

Suicide is never wise, because it accrues karma, for the pain you put your loved ones through.

But yes, the more you know about it, the easier it will be, as then there's less fear.

Best wishes on your search.

Last edited:
Welcome to RF @WisdomAddict. I fear I'll be of little help to you as I'm not an occultist but the answer to your questions is 42. What you are really looking for is the question.
im looking for
what is this what we call `life` is all about?

why we came here? to suffer to live in earth actually

People can share their thoughts with you, but that doesn't mean it's the truth. So you need to take everything anyone says as their opinion.

I'll give you my personal answers to some of the stuff. There are others on this forum that have some knowledge of esoteric stuff.

Firstly, I strongly believe in reincarnation, as I have personal memories, and experiences with my children that lead me to specific beliefs.

So yes, you are a soul and you temporarily inhabit these physical bodies. I look at myself that way, and see knowledge, etc. as something that happens over several lifetimes, not just this one.

Death is walking through a door without a physical body attached. We go to inner or astral planes depending largely on the state of mind at death. Death is a time to celebrate, and birth is a time to be sad ... another round of experience, pain and pleasure. Them, from that plane, we choose a new body. For young souls, it's basically random, depending on karma. For older souls, there is some control, and for even older souls, a lot of control. So right now, my actions are geared towards being ready for my next birth. I am actively looking for a new place to reborn, that will further my evolution 9note that when I use 'my' it means this soul, not this body).

Suicide is never wise, because it accrues karma, for the pain you put your loved ones through.

But yes, the more you know about it, the easier it will be, as then there's less fear.

Best wishes on your search.
very good information, thanks a lot

so here is some questions on your answer.

the pain-pleasure cycle,

the one of the subjects im researching is lust.
the lust itself.
is physical plesure of lust affect my next birth ? or fill me negative karma,?
and
am i paying my current life karma in the next life ?
or the karma baggage will be with me for ever if i don't pay or pass them?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi WisdomAddict, welcome to RF

I'm guessing we're all in the same boat when it comes to these questions.

At the same time I think we all have the answers but they're somewhere deep down inside of us, and they're things that cant be expressed in words, which is why you're not likely to come across them in any book.

I think you have to go inward.

the pain-pleasure cycle,

the lust itself.
and

i know i was an ignorant soul with the low state of consciousness
i try to change it, even attain enlightenment.
how is this will affect my current karma ?

but seeking enlightenment+lustful way of life
sounds a bit opposite to each other...

hmm?

Hi WisdomAddict, welcome to RF

I'm guessing we're all in the same boat when it comes to these questions.

At the same time I think we all have the answers but they're somewhere deep down inside of us, and they're things that cant usually be expressed in words, which is why you're not likely to come across them in any book.

I think you have to go inward.

impressive words.

what is your advice for me? to keep going?

i will write more about myself in the future posts to avoid any misunderstandings...thru text,

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
hey all
im new in here
anything

help me,please.
I believe the Bible answers all your questions accurately.
However, I can only speak for myself. Others agree with me. Others don't.
Welcome to the forums.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
impressive words.

Thanks.

what is your advice for me? to keep going?

Absolutely. All I have are guesses and theories like anybody else, but among the ones that I've decided to live by is the idea that there are lessons were supposed to learn and challenges we're supposed to go through, and if we don't deal with them in this life, we're just going to have to deal with them in the next, so might as well take care of them and get them out of the way now.

Even if that's all that this present life becomes, a house cleaning in preparation for the next, that's a pretty noble purpose.

It's definitely enough to keep a person busy.

i will write more about myself in the future posts to avoid any misunderstandings...thru text,

OK.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

the pain-pleasure cycle,

the lust itself.
and

In my philosophy (which is monistic Saiva Siddhanta) pain and pleasure are both part of the instinctive mind. Much like being hungry, it's part of being in a physical body. Between births, it's nowhere near there so much, and it's not part of the soul nature. The log term goal is to control lust, to the degree that it doesn't control you, in the same way you could easily skip a meal or two, if something more important came up. Everything you do affects your next life. So, for example, you use lust in your relationship with others to convince your partner to have more sex than he/she wants, then karma will dictate you'll get in a situation where that same thing happens to you. So if you don't want it happening to you then don't do it. We don't view lust as evil, just as ignorance, and all ignorance slowly dissipates over many lifetimes. (There's hope for everyone.)

Your karma is never with you forever. That's just not how it works. We;re all on a slow almost unnoticeable path to moksha. The best we can do is our dharma to the best of our abilities. Please keep in mind, again, that I'm speaking here from the POV of a soul, not a person in a single lifetime.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
i know i was an ignorant soul with the low state of consciousness
i try to change it, even attain enlightenment.
how is this will affect my current karma ?

but seeking enlightenment+lustful way of life
sounds a bit opposite to each other...

hmm?

Indeed, in my world view, seeking enlightenment, and being lustful are very far apart. A great deal of self control would be necessary for enlightenment. Not just lust, but the ability to control your own awareness.