• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for an electric keyboard

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I would greatly appreciate others helping me find a good, relliable electric keyboard. I am also looking for some speakers and amps to go with it. Thanks. :)

Booko

Deviled Hen
And what were you planning on doing with it?

What style of music?

Do you need a full keyboard?

Touch sensitivity?

If it doesn't have MIDI, it seems like a waste.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I have a Roland RS-70. It's a synthesizer and I named her Matilda.:D It cost me about $1,200 including tax. 61 note, velocity keys. Internal hard drive to store music you've written. Which it has a sequencer (metronome) so you can time the music you write. It also has a step sequencer if you know timing well, so you can place specific sounds and chords on their exact timing without having to do so manually. I don't remember exactly how many patches it has, but it's got quite a few. If you're looking to write full songs, I would recommend it. It's one of my fondest purchases. But if you're looking to simply play or perform music, I would stick to a more traditional keyboard.