• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking For Advice

Midnight Rain

Currently I am working as a Medical Laboratory scientist or in some states its called a Biologist Technician. I landed this job because I joined an entree level position as a lab Tech at a local hospital and I got my Bach Degree in biology. I've had this job for about a year now and I want to go on to do something else. Currently I'm thinking of overhauling and getting a totally different bach degree (it would only take a year to switch to the chemistry bach degree) and go onto a masters.

I've thought of biomedical engineering, microbiology or even chemical engineering. I've kinda stressed myself out trying to decide what to do from this point and so I'm just taking menial classes this year as a half time student just to keep my loan from taking on interest. But I want to start either this summer or next year in a program.

Anyone familiar with these fields and know what to expect? Are any of them harder or easier to find jobs with?

Wirey

Fartist
I'm all about the voltage, so I can't be any specific help. But doing a job that makes you unhappy will end badly for you. Do what you love, as long as you can pay the bills.