• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for a job journal

james blunt

Does anyone know of or has any jobs going that are computer based , working from home ?

Credentials : Multi-talented .

It is extremely difficult to run a flat on benefits and I really need a job . I am not health perfect and a job working from home is my best option .

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Does anyone know of or has any jobs going that are computer based , working from home ?

Credentials : Multi-talented .

It is extremely difficult to run a flat on benefits and I really need a job . I am not health perfect and a job working from home is my best option .

When I was a contractor, during the slow season I would buy collections in bulk, primarily movie and music collections and music equipment, and split them to sell on online auctions, primarily eBay. But this is well over 10 years ago and the market for such things have likely changed since then.

james blunt

When I was a contractor, during the slow season I would buy collections in bulk, primarily movie and music collections and music equipment, and split them to sell on online auctions, primarily eBay. But this is well over 10 years ago and the market for such things have likely changed since then.

I do have a talent for buying and selling but I have no collateral to start out with !

I always wanted to open a shop , buying customer returns from places like Amazon and Argos . I am quite able minded and can repair some things so I would turn over a steady profit .

The market is difficult this day and age , there is lots of competition , the Monopoly board is quite full and new players are up against it !

I'm not looking to make millions though , I'm just looking to survive .