• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Longest Thread in History

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Rio de Janeiro

1681184353466.png

King Phenomenon

No posts yesterday. Think that’s the first day of no posts. Slackers! Haha. The beginning of the death of the Longest Thread in History!

Hold

Model Member
Premium Member
Just passing through. In this record-setting thread, it is hard to be noticed on one page when there will be thousands and thousands of other pages.';

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just passing through. In this record-setting thread, it is hard to be noticed on one page when there will be thousands and thousands of other pages.';

Well, let's see if it even gets to 100 pages before we start talking about thousands and thousands of pages. Threads that long are some pretty bigtime threads, while the punier, lesser threads will really have to work hard to reach that level.

But sometimes you can't help but root for the Underdog.

5pyij1.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Just done the Thursday shop and also visited 4 garden centers for plants and herbs.

After lunch (which i am currently eating) we'll be planting them out and sewing seeds

I guess this should have gone in the
The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!
thread but as the monkey said when it peed into the stream, every bit helps

Last edited: