• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Longest Thread in History

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I forgot, these pages hold twenty posts and I wasn't on the last leg, since I don't have eight and still have two.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Did you know that there are over 30,000 species of Scarabaeidae in the world. Scarabs are some of the heaviest insects around reaching as much as 200 grams. In the United States there are nearly 1,500 species of Scarabaeidae. That number is even larger when you consider the superfamily including a number of families of beetles related to scarabs.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
A large red cow
Tried to make a bow
But did not know how
They say

For her legs got mixed
And her horns got fixed
And her tail would get
In her way

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I think I'm getting a cold.

I hate getting colds.

Who could love the misery of it all.

A virus maybe, but they don't count.

They're not alive.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Tequila mockingbird.

Ah, that brings back memories. There was a local bar named "Tequila Mockingbird" which was a popular hangout, close to a movie theater. It doesn't exist anymore. I recall getting drunk in there while waiting for some buddies just before a midnight showing of Return of the Jedi, a few days after it was released. (Back then, the drinking age in my state was 19.)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Ah, that brings back memories. There was a local bar named "Tequila Mockingbird" which was a popular hangout, close to a movie theater. It doesn't exist anymore. I recall getting drunk in there while waiting for some buddies just before a midnight showing of Return of the Jedi, a few days after it was released.
I love Jedi and I used to love drinking...a lot. What a mix. I mean both loving a lot and drinking a lot all in a combination.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Ah, that brings back memories. There was a local bar named "Tequila Mockingbird" which was a popular hangout, close to a movie theater. It doesn't exist anymore. I recall getting drunk in there while waiting for some buddies just before a midnight showing of Return of the Jedi, a few days after it was released. (Back then, the drinking age in my state was 19.)
You shut me out of opening page 13. You win. It was clearly my bad luck and all because of page 13.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Were we already on page 13? Is that what I'm now and forevermore going to call the page 13 effect. My mind is blown.

That and I can follow these numbers.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Were we already on page 13? Is that what I'm now and forevermore going to call the page 13 effect. My mind is blown.

That and I can follow these numbers.

Huh? Page 13 started with your post about you fishing for cows.

1679537489249.png