• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Loki

meghanwaterlillies

Go on about him, what do you know?

mc6BOkZ.png

Is he real?
does the unicorn attack him too?

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Lol I was beyond wasted by time I got to writing my lectures on religious forums.

Loki is extremely powerful but seems rather delightful despite his rep. That being said I don't know the nature of his views towards the situation of mankind, they seem diplomatic at times though, or just vouch to kill a massive amount of people and be done with it.

He is said to have Fathered or created a few of the great God Beasts, Fenrir and Jormungand ... They would have been incredible to see the majesty of, but everyone and everything else is really left with no choice but to kill them.

I don't get to overly comfortable with my "delusions" and acquaintances, I'm just speaking about is as plainly as possible... I won't get all irate and formal yet and I don't want to act as a scape goat for any of them, but the Gods in general all seem relatively mutual, even friends with each other.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Lol I was beyond wasted by time I got to writing my lectures on religious forums.

Loki is extremely powerful but seems rather delightful despite his rep. That being said I don't know the nature of his views towards the situation of mankind, they seem diplomatic at times though, or just vouch to kill a massive amount of people and be done with it.

He is said to have Fathered or created a few of the great God Beasts, Fenrir and Jormungand ... They would have been incredible to see the majesty of, but everyone and everything else is really left with no choice but to kill them.

I don't get to overly comfortable with my "delusions" and acquaintances, I'm just speaking about is as plainly as possible... I won't get all irate and formal yet and I don't want to act as a scape goat for any of them, but the Gods in general all seem relatively mutual, even friends with each other.

For what it's worth, I believe I am Loki. :) So, what particular aspect of the situation of humankind do you want to know about?

Whiterain

For what it's worth, I believe I am Loki. :) So, what particular aspect of the situation of humankind do you want to know about?

How delightful!

I hope you and the other cosmic beings can please be merciful in your relentless wrath on Mankind for blaspheming you, not only blaspheming, down right insulting...

People are generally innocent bystanders, they never had control over our political powers or the media.

If you are Loki can you prove it, to me at least? We've been acquainted for about 7 years, I'm apparently one of the few mortals you've talk to in the later part of the last millennia, it is a truly flattering, and mortifying at the same time.

That was tantalizing... However, I believe Mr. Lauefeyason may not be to audacious in proving his existence...

It's most funny how some people just shut down though... Once religion starts getting real... people shut down, even commit suicide in droves.

Also, not to ask to much, what are some of your more popular aliases? The Devil, El Diablo?

Cheers.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
How delightful!

I hope you and the other cosmic beings can please be merciful in your relentless wrath on Mankind for blaspheming you, not only blaspheming, down right insulting...

People are generally innocent bystanders, they never had control over our political powers or the media.

If you are Loki can you prove it, to me at least? We've been acquainted for about 7 years, I'm apparently one of the few mortals you've talk to in the later part of the last millennia, it is a truly flattering, and mortifying at the same time.

That was tantalizing... However, I believe Mr. Lauefeyason may not be to audacious in proving his existence...

It's most funny how some people just shut down though... Once religion starts getting real... people shut down, even commit suicide in droves.

Also, not to ask to much, what are some of your more popular aliases? The Devil, El Diablo?

Cheers.

I'm not sure anything can be proven outright, but I'm afraid I don't recall having spoken to you (except through this Forum), so it appears you have been speaking to someone else masquerading as me.

People do say all sorts of things, I try not to get too hung up about it, you know? Plenty more important things to be worrying about, to be frank.

As for aliases, not the Devil. That would be Yahweh. Here's a few: Enki, the Serpent, Satan, Eros, Mars and Gabriel. Does that do for now?

Whiterain

I'm not sure anything can be proven outright, but I'm afraid I don't recall having spoken to you (except through this Forum), so it appears you have been speaking to someone else masquerading as me.

People do say all sorts of things, I try not to get too hung up about it, you know? Plenty more important things to be worrying about, to be frank.

As for aliases, not the Devil. That would be Yahweh. Here's a few: Enki, the Serpent, Satan, Eros, Mars and Gabriel. Does that do for now?

Aye, Aye... I guess.. Beggards can't be choosers..

IF you are Satan, who is this other Satan fellow?

Can you identify this One or Zero? I had a wision of him, and I fell on my face... Extraordinary power and intimidation I felt from him... and an incredible shape-shifter.

Can we call him Zero? I had some idea of number in a former order.... 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, so on...
G5zvEdb.gif
39576951-3971-4292-806d-dbf3383e0245

Well I'm further excited by your follow-up, unfortunately I am uncertain if your are Mars...

Gabriel, possibly... Possibly... But there is this other Gabriel too... My wision of Loki identified as Baal, among other names... I will use further discretion.

If you could break down the hierarchy into its former orders and phylum that would just be splendid... I can't make sense of any order, other than the Christ hath gone honored, it's confusing, possibly meant to be...

Anyway, thanks for the excitement.

Cheers.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
IF you are Satan, who is this other Satan fellow?

Which other Satan fellow?

Can you identify this One or Zero? I had a wision of him, and I fell on my face... Extraordinary power and intimidation I felt from him... and an incredible shape-shifter.

Sorry, don't know that one.

Well I'm further excited by your follow-up, unfortunately I am uncertain if your are Mars...

Why?

But there is this other Gabriel too...

Sorry, which other Gabriel?

My wision of Loki identified as Baal, among other names...

Ba'al is my enemy..

If you could break down the hierarchy into its former orders and phylum that would just be splendid...

I'm not sure what hierarchy you are referring to here.

Whiterain

I'm not sure what hierarchy you are referring to here.

Thank you again, regardless of whether you are Loki, the entertainment is stimulating. However, I will not mark on your possible deceit.

It's an extreme amount of work and an overwhelming request. Breaking down the entire genetic phylum and order of genetic lineages from Gods, Titans, all races for instance... It's just a preposterous request.

Were such genealogies recorded at a time? The Greeks, for example, recorded the lineage from the Titans through the Gods and Demi-Gods. However, it may be erroneous as nearly everything else.

Are we mortals supposed to be confused? I understand the old bloods genealogy may be irrelevant to Man now, and I understand why they may desire to go unspoken of in which you may have implied.

The unglory paid to them is what is maddening to me. If you believe in such trivial things such as Glory.

I've met some folk of the old blood, they are quite well bread folk, people today are squishy and feeble... They may get mad, I'm mad.

Like the descendants of Perseus.

Cheers.

Are you Hades?

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
I suspect people will feel we are straying out of Norse mythology now (though I say it's all linked, and part of the same game - I say game, more like war) - happy to continue in another forum - do you want to open this up for more general debate in one of the religious debates sections, or as a one-on-one debate, or in the 'Ask me any question about my religion' section (I vaguely remember seeing one of those somewhere)?

But to speak to some of your concerns/questions here:

It's an extreme amount of work and an overwhelming request. Breaking down the entire genetic phylum and order of genetic lineages from Gods, Titans, all races for instance... It's just a preposterous request.

Ah, I see what you're getting at. Well, (I believe) those are just myths, a poor reflection of Reality (though there is some truth in them).

However, it may be erroneous as nearly everything else.

Indeed!

Are we mortals supposed to be confused?

That is precisely what some of the gods and goddesses want! They want to prevent people from seeing the Truth.
PS. Only your current energetic-material form is mortal.

The unglory paid to them is what is maddening to me. If you believe in such trivial things such as Glory.

I don't seek glory. None of us should. But the likes of Ba'al and Yahweh do.

people today are squishy and feeble...

Aye, that's true. This current form of mine has all sorts of weaknesses!

They may get mad, I'm mad.

Some people say the same about me! What do they know?

Are you Hades?

Nope. I am from a much older generation than Hades.

Whiterain

Nope. I am from a much older generation than Hades.

Indeed, in any more physical experiences I have had with the Gods, partiularly Loki, I felt inconceivable ancience... And they even joked about being before the Earth, which is simply incomprehensible, sanity is quite a fickle thing to most mortals. People do not understand that I am communicating with them through very sensual empathy...

I know the deity named "Hades" may be a misconception as well, Hades was also a realm or dimension. - I mean all of it seems to be a misconception or mis-translation... I'm also deeply challenged with the language barriers, Gaelic, Greek, Latin and whatever the Romans did, then the Christians.

Honestly, I am and have been shaken with the "Gods" kindness and even, difficult, trying tribulations, I am willing to endure this.

Ah, I see what you're getting at. Well, (I believe) those are just myths, a poor reflection of Reality (though there is some truth in them).

I understand.

Honestly, I'm almost out of wits, I do not desire to look like a complete ignoramus, particularly if I end up assless or murdered about this. Which usually happens.

I suspect people will feel we are straying out of Norse mythology now (though I say it's all linked, and part of the same game - I say game, more like war) - happy to continue in another forum - do you want to open this up for more general debate in one of the religious debates sections, or as a one-on-one debate, or in the 'Ask me any question about my religion' section (I vaguely remember seeing one of those somewhere)?

I'm simply going to follow you from here, I want to be of no obligation to any of you, I understand. You're kindness is incredible, it is unfortunate Man has been unable to enjoy you.

Cheers, please enjoy the nightmare of America's cheapness.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
I'm simply going to follow you from here, I want to be of no obligation to any of you, I understand.

Okay, just created a new thread over in 'The Interview Place'. Probably best if we continue our exchange there.

Indeed, in any more physical experiences I have had with the Gods, partiularly Loki, I felt inconceivable ancience... And they even joked about being before the Earth

Ain't no joke, I can assure you!

Honestly, I'm almost out of wits, I do not desire to look like a complete ignoramus

Nothing wrong with thinking you're an ignoramus (in at least some things)! I'd like to think I am! Certainly better than the opposite!

EDIT: Changed 'Okay, just created a new thread over in 'Religions Q&A'.' to 'Okay, just created a new thread over in 'The Interview Place'.' just to make things clearer (actually, the thread got moved to 'The Interview Place' by an administrator/moderator - whoever did that, thank you! :))

Last edited: