• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Logan paul

Jumi

I'm surprised there was no topic on this already, I just read about what he did and had a rare feeling of anger from his behavior. What do you think should be done to curb behavior like that, or should intrusive insulting behavior and "pranks" always be allowed on common people, so entertainers can get more views on social media?

While it's admittedly not a big sample size, 100% of the people I'm aware of who are famous for being on youtube are massive ****s.

He appeared to be a monumentally egregious **** in the 15 seconds of video I watched.

What do you think should be done to curb behavior like that

People should punch them in the face repeatedly until they get the message.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm surprised there was no topic on this already, I just read about what he did and had a rare feeling of anger from his behavior. What do you think should be done to curb behavior like that, or should intrusive insulting behavior and "pranks" always be allowed on common people, so entertainers can get more views on social media?
I've never heard of this person. Is this someone with a youtube channel, and what did they do or say?

Jumi

I've never heard of this person either. Who is he, and why should I care?
You don't need to care if you haven't heard of them. I never heard of them before either. I just needed to vent a bit after hearing what they did. They're a very disrespectful youtube-person who went to place known for suicides and made fun of a suicide victim and pestered random people.