• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lockdown and covid in general

Yerda

Veteran Member
Well, it's interesting. He has got breathless, at least when he is speaking on the phone, and he's been off his food and wanting to stay in bed, but he has never developed a temperature or other symptoms. Today I was told they got him out of bed into his chair and that he may soon be able to return to his own room from the unit where he has been isolated while infectious. So they must be thinking he soon won't be infectious any more. He should see the doc tomorrow and then we'll get confirmation of the plan of action. So it rather starts to look as if he may be beginning to get over it, though I feel I'm tempting Providence by saying so. Maybe this is the benefit of the vaccine: they can still get ill but it doesn't progress to the runaway condition that kills. He will still need to clear his lungs of course which may take a while and he might get pneumonia along the way, I suppose. He is 93 and immobile, so he doesn't have the help from physical movement to clear them. I'll have a better picture in a few days time.

But thanks for asking. The family "coffin dodger" may yet dodge another one.;)
That sounds pretty positive. When you speak tell him a random Scottish guy from the internet was asking for him and says, keep at it.