• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Living as a woman

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't remember what ones they specified, but it wasn't gender related surgery.

And I should probably make it clear I'm not having surgery done. But if anything ever goes wrong with my body like say I slipped and fell down the stairs, I guess that might count as one form of surgery just as an example.

Yes, but after it. Not before.
Because of antibiotics whose effect can be disturbed by other medicaments.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't remember what ones they specified, but it wasn't gender related surgery.

And I should probably make it clear I'm not having surgery done. But if anything ever goes wrong with my body like say I slipped and fell down the stairs, I guess that might count as one form of surgery just as an example.
I like surgery. Especially IV anesthesia. Feel it start to creep into your arm, then it moves its way through your arm, floods into your chest, drifting up into your head, then it is lights out.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
In real life and online, I've encountered several transpeople who seem eager to be offended and misrepresent things. Not many, but they are definitely there, and basically the reason I don't go to trans support groups. Because their skin is thinner than Trump's, they often have a very high level of a defeatist attitude, poor critical thinking abilities, and they often expect no resistance and everyone to just go along (even if they start going on about some whacky stuff isn't gender dysphoria but more along the lines of a personality disorder).
At the support group I went to they were mostly a bunch of bickering *****es and many of them were ****ing their way through the group. It was really gross. There was nothing there for trans men, for the most part. Then we had a bunch of mentally ill people and transvestites/chasers who aren't actually transsexuals. The facilitator wasnt enforcing the rules and one of them (who doesn't facilitate anymore, thankfully) was screwing the mentally ill ones (I'm talking seriously vulnerable people), and she works for a mental health organization! It's just a mess. You're right about the over-sensitivity. We're expected to coddle people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
At the support group I went to they were mostly a bunch of bickering *****es
That describes over 90% of the people at the two groups I've been to.
We're expected to coddle people.
Yeah. I fully get support group stuff (I've lead group before on a clinical level), but at the same time, sometimes people need pushed. Pushed into trying at all, pushed into a slightly different perspective, pushed into not caring over trivial things that don't matter. And like one (who I suspect has a personality disorder and isn't trans based on various things said), complains about the electric bill being too high and then whines when someone says turn off a light and open the curtains, starts complaining more when "open a window" and "wear layers" were added, and it was all just too much. Can't take the advice, can't act on it, next miserable subject.
I did meet a pretty cool (trans) guy though. And he's such a guy when I first heard him mention having a period it was like by brain was violently slammed into a wall because I could not figure out why in the hell this man is talking about having a period as if he's actually having one. And then it it me. DUH!:tearsofjoy: