• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Living alone in this world look like a blessing

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
For a few weeks now i been living alone in my new home, and i have to be honest. I love the loneliness of living for my self. Not in a selfish way, but the freedom of being just me, no other person at home that deside what is right to do today, just my self with my own thoughts :)

It is a little strange, not missing a social interaction on a daily basis.
Its my little blessed moment :p

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Something I've seemed to learn in life is that there are introverts and extroverts. Introverts often get mentally recharged from alone time, while extroverts tend to get mentally recharged by closeness to others and being around people, going to picnics, etc.

There are also ambiverts - people in between.

This is mostly just my own observation.

For a few weeks now i been living alone in my new home, and i have to be honest. I love the loneliness of living for my self. Not in a selfish way, but the freedom of being just me, no other person at home that deside what is right to do today, just my self with my own thoughts :)

I feel great when I act like I'm all alone too and no one is stressing me out or bothering me or making comments, just me, naked, doing as I please, when I please!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Something I've seemed to learn in life is that there are introverts and extroverts. Introverts often get mentally recharged from alone time, while extroverts tend to get mentally recharged by closeness to others and being around people, going to picnics, etc.

There are also ambiverts - people in between.

This is mostly just my own observation.
I think most people see me as introvert but i think that i maybe could be inbetween sometimes.
But for 43 years ( my age) i have never truly been alone in this world, it has always been people around me, and of course its good to be able to help others, but now my time has come to recharge in my alone time :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I think most people see me as introvert but i think that i maybe could be inbetween sometimes.
But for 43 years ( my age) i have never truly been alone in this world, it has always been people around me, and of course its good to be able to help others, but now my time has come to recharge in my alone time :)

That's understandable.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I used to be an introvert, but I'm actually an ambivert now I think. I guess such a change is expected in me though, considering all the life changes I've made. It was bound to happen that some things change when you change your life.
Yes, major changes in life often also change our way of living i believe

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The little town i moved to has about 400 people total, but not in very close area :) its very much on the contryside :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

I wouldn't call it "loneliness." I think solitude is a better choice of words.

And I enjoy my solitude. The days I've lived alone have been among the happiest of my life.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I wouldn't call it "loneliness." I think solitude is a better choice of words.

And I enjoy my solitude. The days I've lived alone have been among the happiest of my life.
Yes maybe you are right, its a form of solitude :)
I can imagine the happiness you felt at those times you lived alone.

For me it look to be a way to slow down the way i live. No more stress to make others happy. I am happy now.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Very existentialist of you. :D

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I used to be an introvert, but I'm actually an ambivert now I think. I guess such a change is expected in me though, considering all the life changes I've made. It was bound to happen that some things change when you change your life.

I feel that. I'm going through much the same thing. :D

Gargovic Malkav

I always say: "I like being alone. But I don't like being lonely."