• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, this is possibly not the right area to post this, but I'm not sure where it might fit, and I hope the "perfect fit" for it doesn't come to be the trash!

So something I do which I find very fulfilling and awe-inspiring for myself, is by various means and staying hyper vigilant and alert, I enjoy trying to make the best and most I can out of anything that enters my experience, including media content. Often, I come by this content in really unusual ways and I like to invest, in the symbols and words I see and hear, meanings which refer to things perhaps grander and more spiritual than what the authors may have intended. By doing this, I induce in myself an almost constant meditative state and deep enjoyment by returning my thoughts repeatedly to the Divine and God and making whatever I can as some sort of reference to God, some sort of message about aspects of God, life, or reality, or about myself in relation to such.

So, I hope you will have patience with me.

I will be discovering these things, and more than I will provide the links for here, along with you, and putting up in this thread what I think can be used effectively and easily, or in some cases with some careful use of reasoning, etymological research, or intelligence, including the intelligence and lightheartedness of humor, to interpret the following content in a way that makes it utterly profound for you, which in my case really maximizes the please and makes me really appreciate the miraculous and chaotic ways I was led to each discovery, which I interpret as really being guided to such specifically with no error involved in the process, and with that "faith" I "cast" by whatever might be whispered or based on some content brought to me or brought out by me or in my mind. Add an h to the beginning of the links to see where they may lead you!

Are you ready? Lets begin with a prayer:

Please Help Me and Show Me All The Best And Thank You For All You Create And Making Such Of Use To Me, Thank You Master!

So it whispered "Three Pronged Air" which I also typoed as ptonged or something, which led to this:

The Heavens, The Sky
ttps://youtu.be/mvjSKULIc7Y

which immediately stunned me and was miraculous, because this tune which I had only heard without words from my spouse was brought up repeatedly to me in the past from some cartoon about a snowman. I laughed upon hearing the first few moments and then told her. I then was inspired to hold her hand and play the song, midway through it or near the end of it she excitedly recalled that the snowman in the cartoon had done that, and now I think that is what I am doing with you all as well, taking the hand of whoever sees this on a journey into magical messages from The Monster of the Sea.

The Waters, The Sea
2. ttps://youtu.be/gEaaazkAynE
2B. ttps://youtu.be/uJ_1HMAGb4k

The Earth, and Beneath
3. ttps://youtu.be/K9BtTrZdft8
3B. ttps://youtu.be/gfZBJD8zYOo
3C. ttps://youtu.be/GoCOg8ZzUfg

The Center, Its Me (Plasma, The Temple)
4. ttps://youtu.be/Yd8_dkTfRUg
4B. ttps://youtu.be/NZbUDQstiwg

X (The Core of the Earth, The Crossover Point, The Liminal, Transformation)

4C. ttps://youtu.be/vj-voqTS2Qw
4D. ttps://youtu.be/UJm4jDFpgcg

The Resurrection, New Life
5. ttps://youtu.be/pjuKmk6H3Ko
5B. ttps://youtu.be/a3SD05E-kC0
5C. ttps://youtu.be/Fy7FzXLin7o
5D. ttps://youtu.be/EpOxiX0TVEo
5E. ttps://youtu.be/6dI0rwRGdVs

At this point I stopped and watched Dora the Explorer the live action film "Dora City of Gold" or something, and wow! I enjoyed that movie a lot but it was full of symbols! I haf earlier made some statements connected pits, feces, and snakes and they mentioned all that and the use of music and song for good and good messages! There were amazing symbols that I had seen earlier in some of my favorite recent discoveries like:

Discovery1. ttps://youtu.be/QdabIfmcqSQ
Discovery2. ttps://youtu.be/tnu_O5P8P5I

If you see the film after seeing those you might notice numerous themes and symbols they share, and those were some very significant finds for me which played a big role in related activity to this what I'm doing here!

I've been conflicted about song 5. and so it has brought it to prominent notice to really carefully explore it and see what use can be made of it since it so much seemed like "False Hope" in its mundane form, which is appropriate for category 5 anyway but its positivity rubbed me the wrong way too since it didn't seem universally applicable, though certainly is for God talking about itself! The cheerfulness of the songs of Dora was also called into question by characters in the film. Likewise, sad or overly negative seeming songs and messages tend to rub me the wrong way as well!

The song has strong messages and also represented for me the struggle for life and growth which I've written about just recently here to a person who supports suicide:
The Law of Conan The Barbarian & Hyborian Age Suicide & Gods - Pastebin.com (The email I am referring to is at the beginning and the next part is at line 395 or something)

I very hesitantly added things to area 6, while discovering lots of amazing and even somewhat disturbing things

Then I slept!

When I awoke those things were gone, somehow never saved her, but possibly saved elsewhere, which I take that in combination with my hesitation about them anyway as not for putting here, but that other things are instead "supposed to be" or "better" here, believing that all that was produced by God in order that I discover and be led to certain things and that God is also responsible for whatever ends up put up here if anything, bad or good, for better or for worse, as well as whoever sees it, and their reactions to it or if they are even able to get the meditative and spiritual effects and are given the ability to use their intelligence to invest extra and many meanings into the words and ideas which may enhance their reception of the music and lyrics when they hear them and benefit them.

The Ends and The Means
6. ttps://youtu.be/QaoryEO1h4U
6B. ttps://youtu.be/8656ayEQSNU
6C. ttps://youtu.be/uzAHmVtZLmg
6D. ttps://youtu.be/6iu-Urj7wdk
6E. ttps://youtu.be/bu1X3v1wjmA
6F. ttps://youtu.be/EE2_9-4npaY

So this last song came up because of the "Vega" song mentioning Matador and a whisper occurring like "My name is Matador" indicating that Matador is an epithet of God and telling me to look it up at the end for the song. I didn't know what Matador means, but I'm in category 6 here which is about Apollo, the Destroyer. That Vega song even though people might scoff since it is about a video game and sung in a silly way or accent like the character from the video game, somehow brought tears to my eyes and I gained another epithet to be reminded of God by, still not knowing what the word meant, until the lyrics of the end video matador translated it as "killer".

"Spanish, literally ‘killer’, from matar ‘to kill’, from Persian māt ‘dead’; senses relating to games are extended uses, expressing a notion of ‘dominance’."
"

" matador (n.)
"the slayer of the bull in a bull-fight," 1670s, from Spanish matador, literally "killer," frommatar "to kill," which is of uncertain origin. Probably from Latin mactāre "to kill," originally "to honor by sacrifice," but this presents phonetic difficulties: "the regular evolution of this Latin base would have yielded *meitar in Portuguese and *mecharin Spanish" [Eva Núñez Méndez, "Diachronic Applications in Hispanic Linguistics"]. The alternative might be Arabic mata "he died," from Persian (see second element in checkmate)"

"checkmate (n.)
mid-14c., in chess, said of a king when it is in check and cannot escape it, from Old French eschec mat (Modern French échec et mat), which (with Spanish jaque y mate, Italian scacco-matto) is from Arabic shah mat "the king died" (see check (n.1)), which according to Barnhart is a misinterpretation of Persian mat "be astonished" as mata "to die," mat "he is dead." Hence Persian shah mat, if it is the ultimate source of the word, would be literally "the king is left helpless, the king is stumped."

Oh wow, so Ghirahim has a sort of checkerboard chess black and white theme, and earlier so much stuff about chess was coming up before this a few days ago telling me all about chess, first through the original 6 members of the board and their symbolic associations as well as planetary. Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, Queen, King. The Queen was known as the Vizier and is the most powerful and dangerous piece. The King is associated with the Earth and Saturn and moves the slowest and is associated with Death, as the Death of the King is the end for that player, and the association with Earth also makes it all associated with the human body, meaning The Earth, the ground, our body made of mud or Earth, all that and more in an aggregated combination of symbols and ideas.
Proto-Indo-European root meaning "to gather." It forms all or part of: aggregate;aggregation; agora; agoraphobia; allegory;category; congregate; cram; egregious;gregarious; panegyric; paregoric;segregate. It is the hypothetical source of/evidence for its existence is provided by: Sanskrit gramah "heap, troop;" Greekageirein "to assemble," agora "assembly;" Latin grex "flock, herd," gremium "bosom, lap;" Old Church Slavonic grusti "handful,"gramota "heap;" Lithuanian gurgulys"chaos, confusion," gurguolė "crowd, mass;" Old English crammian "press something into something else."
The Whole, The Aggregate of Aggregates free from Aggregates who Aggregates but is One, Independent of Associations, Encompassing All Things Which might also at times be used to remember or refer back to it, the One that is literally Like Nothing, Embracing Everything, Without Need Of Anything or All.
7. ttps://youtu.be/KUK3JuTpde8
7B. ttps://youtu.be/iGaF4tKUl0o
7C. ttps://youtu.be/9r6BBfre2OU
7D. ttps://youtu.be/A0RJ-h0dVHw
X
7D2. ttps://youtu.be/tZg5BERtZP0
7E. ttps://youtu.be/PzRVXAQdEb0
7F. ttps://youtu.be/fBoYZqmcZuc
7F2. ttps://youtu.be/H94iJYeWfH8
7God. ttps://youtu.be/oeh64k2tIyQ
Heads up and down, going round and round, La Illaha IllilLah.
ttps://youtu.be/GYU6o0OSlGM
ttps://youtu.be/gQAA-y5CfTc

If you would like to see if you can formulate something similar, these are steps you might follow, eliminating any you may feel uncomfortable with:

1. Ask for guidance and help (no need to specify any name or use any name you may wish or be comfortable with) or recite these magical words "Rub-bay Zidth-nee ill-ma". This is using your breath or spirit (ruh) to utter speech directed towards a desire or intention, the secret "faculty of air".

2. Become alert or attentive to any whispers or ideas which pop in your head, anything at all, even odd things like "green keys" might occur to you. Get onto Youtube and Youtube's search function and type in "Green Keys Lyrics". See what comes up. This is seeking bounty in the sea or ocean of information, the waters and store of bounties.

3. Whatever comes up from the Material, from the Earth, what catches your eye or interest, give it a try and taste it and test it out. Listen to every lyric carefully and/or read it with lots of probing attention and intelligence and if there is a music video you may want to explore the themes, symbols, elements, colors, and visuals depicted in it or environs and emotions and actions in it. See if it is possible, while comprehending its likely overt meaning(s), its intentional deeper meanings if any might be perceptible, then see if any words and sentences can be used effectively to invest other meanings into them, particularly useful ones, especially religious or spiritual ones concerning God, God's Action, a Person in relation to God, a Person's Actions in relation to God, and ideally all four to create a very full experience out of the available material. This is like planting seeds into the Earth, the Earth as produced matter or available resource and investing ir sowing something that is intended with the watering of further information and insight to make it flourish and grow and be of use to you.

4. Experience or go through the Communicative Intercourse, the Fire of Transformative Experience which ascends one as smoke up to the air or descends one as ash down to the Earth, if you can manage both, all the more for you, all the better perhaps, and receive the lightening and uplifting, the darkening and humbling surrender.

5. Feel invigorated by the growth, the vegetation or fruits generated by this process, and devour and redevour and appreciate their beauty and give thanks, through a process of "intercourse" with the materials, you have acted creatively and have been a factor in generating for yourself and perhaps others something wonderful, as well as "discovered" like through a dense jungle and tangle and jumble, as an explorer, something more and something better, something golden and of greater value in sustaining you!

6. Give it a limit or point of termination, honoring the limits and limiter, and that which gives form (as what is is defined by so much of what is not!). Terminus! You should practice until you don't feel like it anymore. If you can produce one result and product, fantastic! 2? Excellent! 7? 27? Whatever you can muster as good work to interpret spiritually and feel empowered by, but you may feel exhausted at some point and want to do something else, then go for it!

7. Post and share your results as I did, with commentary which might include the miraculous experiences or chaotic and nuanced and subtle and strange ways you may have been led to things you had not heard or had which you thought were really special!

You can plan to do a certain number or 7 or 27 or 28 or 30.

You can also write down a name or word first, it can be anything at all, or a name known to be associated to or in reference to God or Deity in some way from any culture, or any noun (object) or verb (action) or adjective (descriptor)!

You can even make a list and then seek a song you place after each!

It can help to organize it in such a way that numbering it might be easy or made a little easier.

I posted 34 (3+4=7, 3×4=12, 3 subtracted from 4 leaves 1) videos, the last 2 being non musical. 32 musical items, and 30 as part of the main sets, 28 subtracting the 2 double given in section 7 which are for the two which have "twinning" tendencies or double forms or manifestations, like about the smoke and ash for category 4 or change and eradication in the case of category 6.

You will, with your own effort and activity, see laid before you potentially something marvelous and of great interest and value to you hopefully!

If nothing seems to come up which satisfies, move on to another attempt, but be careful not to be impatient or hasty and thus wasteful with the material and potential to use it to sow in good and better meanings and grow out and see a blossoming of great ideas, interpretations, and insights from even the most typically scoffed at, disregarded, and mundane things!

Are you able to do it? Are you able to try? Post here with what you might come up with and please remove the first h of any video links, particularly the Youtube links, so that no videos automatically load in this thread because it causes me trememdous lag and may do so for others and bulks up the thread and makes it difficult to read. Also there is a certain "magic" involved with a person feeling and working through copy pasting and adding an h, an investment of effort and energy or "breath" which acts as a sacrifice, however minimal, which feeds and empowers the process and overall work, at the very least symbolically, that "Look at what I'm doing with the intention of growth in the hope for good things sought out from the Master".

Ok! So I guess I'll use this thread as a place to, using the weird sort of means and methods mentioned above, post more strange content for people to use to mystically interpret and invest the best meanings and reminders possible.

I'll also get a little bit provocative, since I think maybe no one much might be seeing this thread for now, by using the so-called "names of demons and "false "gods""" as part of the method of finding content, but using the names instead as epithets for attributes and qualities and powers of One rather than the things people might typically associate with such terms, which are petty and small. So every name I will use now, is being used to refer to the Ultimate only, not anything lesser. Similarly, many people use words like God and Allah to refer to different ideas and models, many of which are very small and cartoonish ideas of tiny little things or creatures or man-like beings or whatever, so it should be understood that I am not doing any such thing and genuinely use these collections of sounds (which is all words pronounced are) to specifically refer to the Ultimate and the various aspects, attributes, domains of influence, encompassing everything, the Greatest and nothing less than the Greatest. That is why I consider myself the most devoted advocate of all the names, because I glorify those names by making them refer to the Ultimate, while others use the names or words to refer only to lesser things, even if those things seem great, they are not made to be Greatest, and so they do not truly Honor the names or glorify them, they just make a fuss about some material and transient thing, which is not much different from themselves, and is not able to save them from The One True and Greatest Only Power. The OTAGOP!

The Livre des Esperitz (or Book of Spirits) is a 15th or 16th century French grimoire that inspired later works including Johann Weyer'sPseudomonarchia Daemonum and the Lesser Key of Solomon.[1][2][3][4][5] It contains ideas, traditions, and elements of works dating back to at least the 13th century.[6]

Like the Lesser Key of Solomon, the Livre des Esperitz has been attributed to Solomon.[7]The Livre des Esperitz merely lists the hierarchy of hell, and does not include prayers, conjurations, invocations, or spells to summon any being described. It does provide detailed descriptions of each spirit's appearance and function, and lists how many legions of demons serve under each. Many of these descriptions eventually found their way into later works, often unmodified.[6]

The demons listed within it are first listed as:[1][3][4]Lucifer, Bezlebut, Satan, Orient,Poymon, Equi, King Veal, Duke Agarat, PrinceBarbas, Prince Bulfas, Marquis Amon, Count Batal, King Gemen, Duke Gazon, Prince Artis, Duke Machin, King Dicision, Duke Abugor, Count Vipos, Marquis Cerbere, Prince Carmola, Duke Estor, Prince Coap, Duke Deas, King Asmoday, Marquis Bitur, Duke Beal, Prince Forcas, Count Furfur, MarquisMargotias, Prince Oze, Marquis Lucay, DukePucel, Count Jayn, Duke Suralet, King Zagon, Prince Dragon, Prince Parcas, Duke Gorsin, Marquis Andralfas, Duke Flanos, King Brial, Marquis Fenix, Distolas

Or

1. Lucifer,
2. Bezlebut,
3. Satan,
4. Orient,
5. Poymon,
6. Equi,
7. King Veal,
8. Duke Agarat,
9. PrinceBarbas,
10. Prince Bulfas,
11. Marquis Amon,
12. Count Batal,
13. KingGemen,
14. Duke Gazon,
15. Prince Artis,
16. Duke Machin,
17. King Dicision,
18. Duke Abugor,
19. Count Vipos,
20. Marquis Cerbere,
21. Prince Carmola,
22. Duke Estor,
23. Prince Coap,
24. Duke Deas,
25. King Asmoday,
26. Marquis Bitur,
27. Duke Beal,
28. Prince Forcas,
29. CountFurfur,
30. MarquisMargotias,
31. Prince Oze,
32. Marquis Lucay,
33. DukePucel,
34. Count Jayn,
35. Duke Suralet,
36. King Zagon,
37. Prince Dragon,
38. Prince Parcas,
39. DukeGorsin,
40. Marquis Andralfas,
41. Duke Flanos,
42. King Brial,
43. Marquis Fenix,
44.Distolas

And then as:

1. Lucifer
  2. Gay / Bezlebuth
  3. Satan
  4. Orient
  5. Poymon
  6. King Aymoymon
  7. Equi
  8. King Beal
  9. Duke Agarat
  10. Prince Barthas
  11. Prince Bulfas
  12. Marquis Amon
  13. Prince Barbas
  14. King Gemer
  15. Duke Gazon
  16. Duke Artis
  17. Duke Machin
  18. King Diusion
  19. Duke Abugor
  20. Count Vipos
  21. Marquis Cerbere
  22. Prince Carmola
  23. Marquis Salmatis
  24. Prince Coap
  25. Duke Drap
  26. King Asmoday
  27. Prince Caap
  28. Duke Bune
  29. Marquis Bitur
  30. Duke Lucubar
  31. King Bugan
  32. Prince Parcas
  33. Duke Flavos
  34. King Vaal
  35. Marquis Fenix
  36. Marquis Distolas
  37. Duke Berteth
  38. Count Dam
  39. Duke Furfur
  40. Prince Forcas
  41. Lord Malpharas
  42. Duke Gorsay
  43. King Samon
  44. Marquis Tudiras Hoho
  45. Marquis Oze
  46. Marquis Ducay
  47. Duke Bucal

Last edited:
The book was written before The Lesser Key of Solomon, and has some differences. There are sixty-nine demons listed (instead of seventy-two), and the order of the spirits varies, as well as some of their characteristics. The demons Vassago, Seere,Dantalion and Andromalius are not listed in this book, while Pruflas is not listed in The Lesser Key of Solomon. Pseudomonarchia Daemonum does not attribute seals to the demons, as The Lesser Key of Solomondoes.[1]

Weyer referred to his source manuscript asLiber officiorum spirituum, seu Liber dictus Empto. Salomonis, de principibus et regibus daemoniorum. (Book of the offices of spirits, or the book called 'Empto'. Solomon, concerning the princes and kings of demons).[1] This work is likely related to a very similar 1583 manuscript titled The Office of Spirits,[2] both of which appear ultimately be an elaboration on a fifteenth-century manuscript titled Le Livre des Esperitz (of which 30 of its 47 spirits are nearly identical to spirits in the Ars Goetia).[3]

The 69 demons

1. King Baël
  2. Duke Aguarès
  3. President Barbas
  4. Prince / Duke Pruflas
  5. Marquess Amon
  6. Duke/Count Barbatos
  7. President Buer
  8. Duke Gusoyn
  9. Count / President Botis
  10. Duke Bathym
  11. King Pursan
  12. Duke Eligos
  13. Marquess Loray
  14. Duke Valefor
  15. Count / President Morax
  16. Prince / Count Ipes
  17. President Glasya labolas
  18. Marquess Naberius
  19. Duke Zepar
  20. King Byleth
  21. Prince Sytry
  22. King Paimon
  23. King Bélial
  24. Duke Bune
  25. Marquess Forneus
  26. Marquess / Count Roneve
  27. Duke Berith
  28. Duke Astaroth
  29. President Forras
  30. Count Furfur
  31. Marquess Marchocias
  32. President Malphas
  33. Duke Vepar
  34. Marquess Sabnac
  35. King Sidonay
  36. Prince / President Gaap
  37. Duke / Marquess Chax
  38. Duke Pucel
  39. Knight Furcas
  40. Duke / Count Murmur
  41. President Caym
  42. Count Raum
  43. Count Helphas
  44. Duke Focalor
  45. King / Count Vine
  46. Count Bifrons
  47. Marquess Samigina
  48. King / President Zagan
  49. Marquess Orias
  50. President Volac
  51. Duke Gomory
  52. King / Count Decarabia
  53. Duke Amduscias
  54. Marquess Andras
  55. Marquess Andrealphus
  56. President Oze
  57. Duke Aym
  58. Prince Orobas
  59. Duke Vapula
  60. Marquess Cimeries
  61. President Amy
  62. Duke Flauros
  63. King Balam
  64. Duke Alocer
  65. Count Saleos
  66. Duke Vuall
  67. President Haagenti
  68. Marquess Phoenix
  69. Prince Stolas

The demons' names (given below) are taken from the Ars Goetia, which differs in terms of number and ranking from thePseudomonarchia Daemonum of Weyer. As a result of multiple translations, there are multiple spellings for some of the names, which are given in the articles concerning them.

1. King Bael
  2. Duke Agares
  3. Prince Vassago
  4. Marquis Samigina
  5. President Marbas
  6. Duke Valefor
  7. Marquis Amon
  8. Duke Barbatos
  9. King Paimon
  10. President Buer
  11. Duke Gusion
  12. Prince Sitri
  13. King Beleth
  14. Marquis Leraje
  15. Duke Eligos
  16. Duke Zepar
  17. Count/President Botis
  18. Duke Bathin
  19. Duke Sallos
  20. King Purson
  21. Count/President Marax
  22. Count/Prince Ipos
  23. Duke Aim
  24. Marquis Naberius
  25. Count/President Glasya-Labolas
  26. Duke Buné
  27. Marquis/Count Ronové
  28. Duke Berith
  29. Duke Astaroth
  30. Marquis Forneus
  31. President Foras
  32. King Asmoday
  33. Prince/President Gäap
  34. Count Furfur
  35. Marquis Marchosias
  36. Prince Stolas
  37. Marquis Phenex
  38. Count Halphas
  39. President Malphas
  40. Count Räum
  41. Duke Focalor
  42. Duke Vepar
  43. Marquis Sabnock
  44. Marquis Shax
  45. King/Count Viné
  46. Count Bifrons
  47. Duke Vual
  48. President Haagenti
  49. Duke Crocell
  50. Knight Furcas
  51. King Balam
  52. Duke Alloces
  53. President Caim
  54. Duke/Count Murmur
  55. Prince Orobas
  56. Duke Gremory
  57. President Ose
  58. President Amy
  59. Marquis Orias
  60. Duke Vapula
  61. King/President Zagan
  62. President Valac
  63. Marquis Andras
  64. Duke Flauros
  65. Marquis Andrealphus
  66. Marquis Kimaris
  67. Duke Amdusias
  68. King Belial
  69. Marquis Decarabia
  70. Prince Seere
  71. Duke Dantalion
  72. Count Andromalius

The demons are described as being commanded by four kings of the cardinal directions:

Amaymon (East),
Corson(West),
Ziminiar (North), and
Gaap (South).

A footnote in one variant edition instead lists them as:

Oriens or Uriens,
Paymon or Paymonia,
Ariton or Egyn, and
Amaymon or Amaimon,

alternatively known as:

Samael,
Azazel,
Azael, and
Mahazael

(purportedly their preferredrabbinic names).[17] Agrippa's Occult Philosophy lists the kings of the cardinal directions as:

Urieus (East),
Amaymon (South),
Paymon (West), and
Egin (North);

again providing the alternate names:

Samuel (i.e. Samael),
Azazel,
Azael, and
Mahazuel.

The Magical Calendar lists them as:

Bael,
Moymon,
Poymon, and
Egin,

[18][19] though Peterson notes that some variant editions instead list:

'"Asmodel in the East,
Amaymon in the South,
Paymon in the West, and
Aegym in the North";

"Oriens,
Paymon,
Egyn, and
Amaymon"; or

"Amodeo [sic] (king of the East),
Paymon (king of the West),
Egion (king of the North), and
Maimon."'[18]

Last edited:
The Giants such as "Og" and even the word Rephaim and things like that were used as epithets calling upon powers of judgment, vengeance, and healing as well:

Names of the Giants in Bible

Adonizedec - King of Jerusalem
Joshua 10:1,3

Agag - King of the Amalakites
Numbers 24:7
1 Samuel 15:8-9,20,32-33

Ahiman - Son of Anak
Numbers 13:22
Joshua 15:14 Judges 1:10
1 Chronicles 9:17

Arba - Father of Anak
Joshua 14:15; 15:13; 21:11

Beelesath Judah 1:22

Gog and Magog

Revelations 20:8

Gogmagog

Goliath
1 Samuel 17:4,23;21:9-10,19
1 Chronicles 20:5

Hoham - King of Hebron
Joshua 10:3

Horam - King of Gezer
Joshua 10:33

Jabin - King of Hazor
Joshua 11:1
Judges 4:2,17,23,24
Psalm 83:9

Jobab - King of Madon
Genesis 10:29 36:33-34
Joshua 11:1
1 Chronicles 1:23,44-45; 8:9,18

Lahmi -
1 Chronicles 20:5 (Golitath brother)

Nimrod Gen 10:8-9
1 Chronicles 1:10 Micah 5:6

Og of Bashan
Numbers 21:33 32:33
Deuteronomy 1:4 3:1-4,10-11,13 4:47 29:7 31:4
Joshua 2:10, 9:10, 12:4 , 13:12 13:30-31
1 Kings 4:19
Nehemiah 9:22
Psalm 135:11 136:20

Ogias - Og's father Book of Giants Dead Sea Scrolls

Sheshai
Joshua 15:14
Judges 1:10

Sihon - King of the Amorites
Numbers 21:,23,26-39,34 32:33
Deuteronomy 1:4 2:24,26,30,31-32 3:2,6, 4:46 29:7 31:4
Joshua 2:10 9:10 12:2,5 13:10,21,27 11:19-21
1 Kings
4:19 Nehemiah
9:22
Psalm 135:11 136:19
Jeremiah 48:25

Sippai 1 Chronicles 20:4 (Golitath brother)

Talmai
Joshua 15:14
Judges 1:10
2 Samuel 3:3 13:37
1 Chronicles 3:2

Ishbibenob
2 Samuel 21:16 (Golitath brother)

Saph
2 Samuel 21:18 (Golitath brother)

Anak
Numbers 13:22,28,33
Deuteronomy 9:2
Joshua 15:13-14 21:11
Judges 1:20

Debir King of Eglon

Piram Jarmuth

Unknown Giant
2 Samuel 21:20-22
1 chron 20:6-8

Unknown Giant
2 Samuel 2:21 1 chron 11:23

Adonizedec - King of Jerusalem
Agag - King of the Amalakites
Ahiman
Amalek
Anak
Arba
Beelesath
Gog and Magog
Gogmagog
Goliath of Gath
Goliath the Gittite
Hoham - King of Hebron
Horam - King of Gezer Ishbibenob
Jabin - King of Hazor
Jobab - King of Madon
Lahmi
Nimrod
Og of Bashan
Ogias - Og's father
Sheshai
Sihon - King of the Amorites
Sippai or Saph
Talmai

Giants Killer of the Bible
Chedorlaomer Gen 14:5-6
Jonathan the son of Shimeah 2 Samuel 21:20-21 1 Chronicles 20:6-7
Unkonwn Hero Deuteronomy 3:3
Caleb Joshua 15:14-16 Judges 1:10-12
Othniel 15:17 Judges 1:13
David 1 Sam 17:51
Benaiah the son of Jehoiada1 Chron 11:22-23
Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim 2 sam 21:19
Abishai the son of Zeruiah 2 sam 21:16-17
Sibbechai the Hushathite 2 sam 21:18 1 Chronicles 20:4

In the Book of Enoch, the watchers (Aramaicעִירִין, iyrin) are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them. The offspring of these unions are the Nephilim, savage giants who pillage the earth and endanger humanity.

Samyaza and his associates further taught their human charges arts and technologies such as weaponry, cosmetics, mirrors,sorcery, and other techniques that would otherwise be discovered gradually over time by humans, not foisted upon them all at once. Eventually God allows a Great Flood to rid the earth of the Nephilim, but first sends Uriel to warn Noah so as not to eradicate the human race. The watchers are bound "in the valleys of the Earth" until Judgment Day (Jude verse 6 says, "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.").

The chiefs of tens, listed in the Book of Enoch, are as follows:

7. And these are the names of their leaders:
1.Sêmîazâz, their leader,
2.Arâkîba,
3.Râmêêl,
4.Kôkabîêl,
5.Tâmîêl,
6.Râmîêl,
7.Dânêl,
8.Êzêqêêl,
9.Barâqîjâl,
10.Asâêl,
11.Armârôs,
12.Batârêl,
13.Anânêl,
14.Zaqîêl,
15.Samsâpêêl,
16.Satarêl,
17.Tûrêl,
18.Jômjâêl,
19.Sariêl.
8. These are their chiefs of tens.

— R. H. Charles translation,The Book of the Watchers, Chapter VI.
The book of Enoch also lists leaders of the 200 fallen angels who married and commenced in unnatural union with human women, and who taught forbidden knowledge. Some are also listed in Book of Raziel (Sefer Raziel HaMalakh), the Zohar, and Jubilees.

• Araqiel (also Arakiel, Araqael, Araciel, Arqael, Sarquael, Arkiel, Arkas) taught humans the signs of the earth. However, in the Sibylline Oracles, Araqiel is referred to not as a fallen angel, or watcher, but as one of the five angels who lead the souls of humans to judgment, the other four beingRamiel, Uriel, Samael, and Azazel.
  • Armaros (also Amaros or Armoniel) in Enoch I taught humanity the resolving of enchantments.
  • Azazel taught humans to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.
  • Gadreel (or Gader'el) taught the art of cosmetics, the use of weapons and killing blows.
  • Baraqel (Baraqiel) taught astrology.
  • Bezaliel mentioned in Enoch I, left out of most translations because of damaged manuscripts and problematic transmission of the text.
  • Chazaqiel (sometimes Ezeqeel or Cambriel) taught humans the signs of the clouds(meteorology).
  • Kokabiel (also Kakabel, Kochbiel, Kokbiel, Kabaiel, and Kochab), In the Book of Razielhe is a high-ranking, holy angel. In Enoch I, he is a fallen watcher, resident of the nether realms, and commands 365,000 surrogate spirits to do his bidding. Among other duties, he instructs his fellows in astrology.
  • Penemue "taught mankind the art of writing with ink and paper," and taught "the children of men the bitter and the sweet and the secrets of wisdom." (I Enoch 69.8)
  • Sariel (also Suriel) taught humankind about the courses of the moon (at one time regarded as forbidden knowledge).
  • Samyaza (also Shemyazaz, Shamazya, Semiaza, Shemhazi, Semyaza and Amezyarak) is one of the leaders of the fall from heaven in Vocabulaire de l' Angelologie.
  • Shamsiel, once a guardian of Eden as stated in the Zohar, served as one of the two chief aides to the archangel Uriel (the other aide being Hasdiel) when Uriel bore his standard into battle, and is the head of 365 legions of angels and also crownsprayers, accompanying them to the 5thheaven. In Jubilees, he is referred to as one of the Watchers. He is a fallen angel who teaches the signs of the sun.
  • Yeqon or Jeqon (Hebrew: יָקוּם‎,romanized: Yaqum, lit. 'he shall rise') was the ringleader who first tempted the other Watchers into having sexual relations with humans.[13] His accomplices were Asbeel, Gadreel, Penemue, and Kasdaye (or Kasadya), who were all identified as individual "satans".
The account of the Book of Enoch has been associated with the passage in Genesis 6:1-4, which speaks of Sons of God instead of Watchers:

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of Godsaw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years." At that time the Nephilimappeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of God had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were theheroes of old, the men of renown.

— Genesis 6:1-4

False gods associated with foreign nations in the OT
Amon, the chief god of Egypt See also Jer 46:25

Asherah, a Canaanite goddess Ex 34:13-14Asherah was the consort of El, the chief Canaanite god. Wooden poles, perhaps carved in her image, were often set up in her honour and placed near other pagan objects of worship. See also Dt 7:5; Jdg 6:25-30Gideon destroys an Asherah pole; 1Ki 14:15,23; 1Ki 15:13; 1Ki 16:33; 1Ki 18:19Elijah summons 400 prophets of Asherah to Mount Carmel. King Josiah’s reforms:2Ki 23:4-7,13-16
Isa 27:9; Jer 17:2; Mic 5:14

Ashtoreth, a goddess of war and fertilityJdg 2:12-13 Ashtoreth, the consort of Baal, was associated with the evening star and was worshipped as Ishtar in Babylon and as Athtart in Aram. To the Greeks she was Astarte or Aphrodite and to the Romans, Venus. See also Jdg 10:6; 1Sa 7:3-4; 1Sa 12:10; 1Sa 31:10; 1Ki 11:5,33

Baal, a Canaanite and Phoenician god of fertility and rain Jdg 2:10-13 Baal, meaning “lord”, was pictured standing on a bull, a popular symbol of fertility and strength. Baal was associated with Asherah and Ashtoreth, goddesses of fertility.

Baal-Zebub, a popular deity of the Philistines Mt 12:24 pp Mk 3:22 pp Lk 11:15 Beelzebub is the Greek form of the Hebrew name “Baal-Zebub”, meaning “lord of the flies”. See also 2Ki 1:1-6,16-17

Bel, the chief deity of Babylon Isa 46:1 Bel was another name for the sun god, Marduk. Nebo, the god of learning and writing was the son of Marduk. See also Jer 50:2; Jer 51:44

Chemosh, the chief god of Moab 1Ki 11:7See also Nu 21:29; 1Ki 11:33; 2Ki 23:13; Jer 48:7,13,46

Dagon, worshipped in Babylonia and Philistia Jdg 16:23 See also 1Sa 5:2-7; 1Ch 10:10

Molech, the chief deity of Ammon 1Ki 11:4-5 See also Lev 18:21 The practice of sacrificing children to Molech was common in Phoenicia and the region; Lev 20:2-5; 1Ki 11:7,33; 2Ki 23:10 Josiah destroyed the area where the altars for child sacrifice were located; 2Ki 23:13; Isa 57:9; Jer 32:35; Jer 49:1,3; Zep 1:5; Ac 7:43

Tammuz, a Babylonian fertility god Eze 8:14

The worship of false gods was a snare to God’s people
Their worship included disgusting rites 1Ki 14:23-24; 1Ki 19:18; Jer 7:31; Hos 13:2

Numerous attempts were made to stop the worship of Baal and other false gods Jdg 6:28-32; 1Ki 18:17-40 See also 2Ki 10:18-28; 2Ki 11:18; 2Ki 23:4-5,13

Attempts to stop false worship proved unsuccessful 2Ki 21:3 The word “Baal” was not orginally a proper name but came to be used as such. See also 2Ch 28:1-4; Hos 13:1-2

Warnings against and condemnation of, the worship of false gods
Ps 40:4; Da 3:29 Nebuchadnezzar came to realise the foolishness of worshipping false gods See also Ps 4:2; Jer 13:25; Jer 16:19; Am 2:4; Zep 1:4

The first Christians were confronted with the worship of Greek and Roman deities
Zeus and Hermes Ac 14:12 Zeus was the patron god of the city of Lystra and his temple was there. Paul was identified as the god Hermes (the Roman Mercury), Zeus’attendant and spokesman.

Artemis Ac 19:24-28 Artemis was the Greek name for the Roman goddess, Diana.

Castor and Pollux See also Ac 28:11 the two “sons of Zeus”, regarded as the guardian deities of sailors

Attempts to deify human beings
Ac 12:21-22; Ac 14:12-15; Ac 28:6

At times, even Nations themselves were considered as sort of "Genii" or Genius spirits, given epithets and iconography also related to gods or demons and such names as well, for example "Rahab" as "Blustering" in relation to Egypt:

Enemies of Israel
The Egyptians Ex 1:8-11; Ex 14:9; 1Ki 14:25pp 2Ch 12:2; 2Ch 36:3

The Amalekites Ex 17:8; Jdg 3:13

The Edomites Nu 20:18; 1Ki 11:14

Sihon, king of the Amorites Nu 21:23

Og, king of Bashan Nu 21:33

The Canaanites and the surrounding nations Jos 11:1-5

The Syrians (Arameans) Jdg 3:8; 1Ki 11:25;1Ki 20:1; 2Ki 6:8,24; 2Ki 24:2; 2Ch 28:5

The Moabites Jdg 3:12; 2Ki 1:1; 2Ki 24:2

The Ammonites Jdg 3:13; Jdg 10:9; 2Sa 10:6 pp 1Ch 19:6; 2Ki 24:2

The Midianites Jdg 6:1

The Philistines Jdg 10:7-8; 1Sa 4:1-2; 1Sa 17:1-2; 1Sa 31:1; 2Sa 5:17; 2Sa 8:1; 2Sa 21:15,18 pp 1Ch 20:4

The Assyrians 2Ki 15:19,29; 2Ki 17:3-6; 2Ki 18:13

The Babylonians 2Ki 24:1; 2Ki 25:1; 2Ch 36:5-7,15-20

Those opposed to the rebuilding under Ezra and Nehemiah Ezr 4:4-6; Ezr 5:3; Ne 2:10

Haman the Persian Est 3:5-6

The Greeks Zec 9:13

The Romans Jn 11:48

The names of certain Kings and villains can also work as epithets referring to God and God's powers and also appear at times in the lists of demons.

Before Ajax (Aiah) and Balaam, and Arioch appeared as Kings or prominent figures, they may have been used as names of God or gods with special domains of operation and activity that they were frequently related to, and their worship continued after their stories which humanized them, the same occurred with names like Gilgamesh who seemed to have an earlier form as an Underworld Judge and Overseer of Oaths. So when I refer to Ajax or Achilles or Herakles, these are all used as names of God referring to the Ultimate power and not what people say or use the names for in stories exclusively. The same goes for Krishna, Rama, or Vasudeva. The names also have meanings and these were associated with many symbols and aspects of what was being called upon, just as one might call upon some certaib epithet of God dealing with healing as "Healer" for example.

https://www1.biu.ac.il/indexE.php?id=15607&pt=1&pid=14388&level=0&cPath=43,14206,14372,14388,15607

"The story concerns four kings—Amraphel of Shinar, Arioch of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer of Elam, and Tidal of Goiim. Where were these lands? Shinar, as Onkelos renders it, was Babylon. The Tower of Babel was built in the land of Shinar (Genesis 11:2). Rashi, following themidrash, identified Amraphel with Nimrod, who built Babylon (Gen. 14:1). A text was discovered in the archives of the city of Ugarit that mentions the name Amraph, without the “el.”[1] Some people seek to identify Amraphel with the well-known Babylonian lawgiver, Hammurabi, also called Amorphi.[2]

Ellasar, according to Nahmanides, was a city in Medea or Persia. Rabbi Hertz claims that Arioch was the same as King Eri-Aku of Larsa (Ellasar being for Al-Larsa), situated between Babylon and the end of the Euphrates River.[3] Elam is at the northern end of the Persian Gulf and belonged to an ancient kingdom conquered by the Persians. Its culture and language are known from Babylonian and Persian sources.

The name Chedorlaomer in the Elamite language means “he who worships or believes in Omer,” the name of a deity in the Elamite pantheon. Tidal is a Hittite name.[4] The original name Tudhaliya also appears in the Ugarit archives, and in Kimron’s opinion Tidal was the same as Tudhaliya II who conquered Syria.[5] Onkelos translated Goyim not as a specific city but as meaning various nations; Ibn Ezra wrote likewise in his second commentary. In other words, Tidal ruled over several peoples. Rabbi Hertz claims that Tidal is the same as Tadgula, king of the Kurdish tribes, and Goyim is Gutium in Kurdistan.

Flavius Josephus maintains that all four kings were Assyrian ministers.[6] Perhaps he wrote this because of his lack of knowledge of ancient kingdoms. Nahmanides, following the midrash,[7] wrote that the four kings hint at the four empires that would conquer the people of Israel.[8] Nahmanides, in his characteristic exegetical manner, shows that “the deeds of ancestors foreshadow the lives of their descendants,” but does not take Scripture beyond its plain sense.

Who were the five kings that were vanquished? King Bera of Sodom, King Birsha of Gomorrah, King Shinab of Admah, King Shemeber of Zeboyim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar (Gen. 14:2). Why did war break out? For twelve years the five kings paid tribute to the four kings, and in the thirteenth year they decided to rebel. In the fourteenth year the four kings came to put down their subjects.

Rashi (on Gen. 14:4) maintains that they rebelled for thirteen years, and only after that did Chedorlaomer and the other kings come on the scene to put down the rebellion. According to Rashi’s interpretation, the four kings tolerated the rebellion for a while, until ultimately they became fed up with it. On their way southward the four kings smote the Rephaim, Zuzim, Emim, Horites, Amalekites and Amorites (Gen. 14:5-7). They defeated whoever fought them. They came as far as the Dead Sea, and defeated the five kings.

But they made a mistake in taking Lot, Abraham’s nephew, captive. Abraham mustered three hundred and eighteen retainers, as well as Aner, Eshkol and Mamre, and together they overcame the four kings, pursued them northward, and freed Lot along with the five kings and all their possessions.

Here is the surprising point: it says the Sodomites were “very wicked sinners against the Lord” (Gen. 13:13). Further on it says, “The outrage of Sodom and Gomorrah is so great, and their sin so grave” (Gen. 18:20). Their wickedness reached such depths that the Holy One, blessed be He, proposed to make an end of them (Gen. 18:21). The names of the four cities of Sodom appear in Deuteronomy 29:22: “just like the upheaval of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim, which the Lord overthrew in His fierce anger.” The name of the fifth city was Zoar, which was saved at Lot’s request of G-d’s messenger that it be spared because “it is such a little place [mitz`ar, a play on the name Zoar]” (Gen. 19:20-23). The five cities of Sodom that the Lord desired to overturn on account of the wickedness of their inhabitants were saved by Abraham from crushing defeat.

Here a simple question arises. Perhaps it was the Divine will that the five kings fall into the hands of the four kings because of their wickedness and corruption? Rashi (on Gen. 14:1-2) interprets their names with reference to their wickedness: Bera—wicked (ra) towards Heaven and wicked towards mankind, Birsha—one who excels in wickedness [be-resha], Shinav—one who hates his Father in Heaven [soneh aviv].

After all, every now and then the Holy One, blessed be He, prefers intervening naturally in history over intervening by way of an obvious miracle. Maybe it had been decreed by G-d that the five kings be conquered because of their sinfulness? Note that the prophet Isaiah says: “Ho! Assyria, rod of My anger” (Is. 10:5). Assyria conquering the Ten Tribes was a punishment from G-d."

Classification of demons - Wikipedia

"
Many of the demons in Solomon's encounters are of Greek, Egyptian, Jewish, Christian, Arabic, and other traditions. The majority of the testament consists of Solomon's interviews with the demons, some of which are grotesque, including one which has no head. Two demons associated strongly with sexuality appear among them- Asmodeusfrom the Book of Tobit, and a female demon named Obyzouth, who is identical to Lilith in all but name, including the strangling of newborn children. Most of the other demons are otherwise unknown by name from other works. The demon Abezethibou is said to have hardened the pharaoh's heart, rather than Yahweh.

The demons, listed in order of appearance, are:

1. Ornias,
2. Beelzeboul,
3. Onoskelis,
4. Asmodeus,
5. Tephras,
the 7 star sisters (a reference to the Pleiades)
6. 1. Deception
7. 2. Strife
8. 3. Klodoth (Battle)
9. 4. Jealousy
10. 5. Power
11. 6. Error
12. 7. Worst of All,
13. Envy,
14. Rabdos,
15. Rath,
16. Tribolaios,
17. Obizuth,
18. the winged dragon,
19. Enepsigos,
20. Kunopaston,
21. an unnamed "lustful spirit",
the 36 spirits of the decans
22. 1. Ruax (The Ram)
23. 2. Barsafa el
24. 3. Arôtosa el

25. 4. Iud al

26. 5. Sphendona êl
27. 6. Sphandôr
28. 7. Belb el
29. 8. Kurta êl
30. 9. Metathiax
31. 10. Katanikota êl
32. 11. Saphathora él
33. 12. Bob êl (Bothoth êl)
34. 13. Kumeat êl (Kumenta êl)
35. 14. Roêlêd
36. 15. Atrax
37. 16. Ieropa êl (Iudarizê, Sabunê, Denôê,')
38. 17. Buldumêch
39. 18. Naôth ('Phnunoboêol') (Nathath)
40. 19. Marderô ('Sphênêr)
41. 20. Alath ('Rorêx)
42. 21. Nefthada ('Iathôth, Uruêl, Nephthada,')

43. 22. Akton ('Marmaraôth)

44. 23. Anatreth, ('Arara, Charara,')
45. 24. Enenuth ('Allazoôl
46. 25. Phêth (Axiôphêth)
47. 26. Harpax ('Kokphnêdismos,')
48. 27. Anostêr (Marmaraô)
49. 28. Alleborith
50. 29. Hephesimireth
51. 30. Ichthion
52. 31. Agchoniôn ('Lycurgos') (botrydón)
53. 32. Autothith
54. 33. Phthenoth
55. 34. Bianakith ('Mêltô, Ardu, Anaath,'),
56. Ephippas,
57. Abizithibod. "

The Testament of Solomon

Last edited:
In 1613 Sebastien Michaelis wrote a book,Admirable History

First hierarchyEdit
The first hierarchy includes angels that wereSeraphim, Cherubim and Thrones.

• Beelzebub was a prince of the Seraphim, just below Lucifer. Beelzebub, along with Lucifer and Leviathan, were the first three angels to fall. He tempts men with pride and is opposed by St. Francis of Assisi.
  • Leviathan was also a prince of the Seraphim who tempts people to give into heresy, and is opposed by St. Peter.
  • Asmodeus was also a prince of the Seraphim, burning with desire to tempt men into wantonness. He is opposed by St. John the Baptist.
  • Berith was a prince of the Cherubim. He tempts men to commit homicide, and to be quarrelsome, contentious, and blasphemous. He is opposed by St. Barnabas.
  • Astaroth was a prince of Thrones, who tempts men to be lazy and is opposed bySt. Bartholomew.
  • Verrine was also a prince of Thrones, just below Astaroth. He tempts men with impatience and is opposed by St. Dominic.
  • Gressil was the third prince of Thrones, who tempts men with impurity and is opposed by St. Bernard.
  • Soneillon was the fourth prince of Thrones, who tempts men to hate and is opposed by St. Stephen.[14]
Second hierarchyEdit
The second hierarchy includes Powers, Dominions, and Virtues.

• Carreau was a prince of Powers. He tempts men with hardness of heart and is opposed by St. Vincent and Vincent Ferrer.
  • Carnivale was also a prince of Powers. He tempts men to obscenity and shamelessness, and is opposed by John the Evangelist.
  • Oeillet was a prince of Dominions. He tempts men to break the vow of poverty and is opposed by St. Martin.
  • Rosier was the second in the order of Dominions. He tempts men against sexual purity and is opposed by St. Basil.
  • Belias was the prince of Virtues. He tempts men with arrogance and women to be vain, raise wonton children, and gossip during mass. He is opposed by St. Francis de Paul.
Third hierarchyEdit
The third hierarchy includes Principalities, Archangels, and Angels.

• Verrier was the prince of Principalities. He tempts men against the vow of obedience and is opposed by St. Bernard.
  • Olivier was the prince of the Archangels. He tempts men with cruelty and mercilessness toward the poor and is opposed by St. Lawrence.
  • Luvart was prince of Angels. At the time of Michaelis's writing, Luvart was believed to be in the body of a Sister Madeleine.[15]
Many of the names and ranks of these demons appear in the Sabbath litanies of witches, according with Jules Garinet'sHistoire de la magie en France, and Collin De Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal.

Barrett's classification of demonsEdit
Francis Barrett, in his book The magus (1801), offered this classification of demons, making them princes of some evil attitude, person or thing:
  • Beelzebub: False Gods - idolaters
  • Pytho: Spirits of Lying - liars
  • Belial: Vessels of Iniquity - inventors of evil things
  • Asmodeus: Revengers of Wickedness
  • Satan: Imitators of Miracles - evil witches and warlocks
  • Merihem: Aerial Powers - purveyors of pestilence
  • Abaddon: Furies - sowers of discord
  • Astaroth: Calumniators - inquisitors and fraudulent accusers
  • Mammon: Maligenii - tempters and ensnarers[16][17]
The Book of Abramelin, possibly written in the 14th or 15th century, lists four princes of the demons: Lucifer, Leviathan, Satan and Belial. There are also eight sub-princes: Astaroth, Maggot, Asmodee, Beelzebub, Oriens,Paimon, Ariton (Egin) and Amaymon. Under the rule of these there are many lesser demons.

Munich Manual of Demonic Magic
Written in the 15th century, this manual includes a list of eleven demons.[19]

Pages 130 to 133 include a list of 11 demons, similar in part to the one from Ars Goetia.

1. Count / Duke Barbarus
  2. Duke Cason
  3. President / Count Otius
  4. King Curson
  5. Duke Alugor
  6. Prince Taob
  7. President Volach
  8. Duke Gaeneron
  9. Marquis Tuveries
  10. President Hanni
  11. Marquis Sucax
Dragon Rouge
It also mentions six lower demons:[10]

De Plancy presented a hierarchy of demons based in modern European courts:

• Princes and dignitaries: Belzebub, supreme chief of the empire of hell, founder of the order of the Fly. Satan, prince dethroned and chief of the opposition party.Eurynome,[23] prince of death, Grand Cross of the order of the Fly. Moloch, prince of the country of tears, Grand Cross of the order.Pluton, Prince of Fire, also Grand Cross of the order and governor of the regions in flames. Pan, prince of incubi and Lilith, princess of succubi. Leonard, the great lord of the Sabbath, Knight of the Fly. Balberith, great pontiff, lord of alliances. Proserpina, archdiablesse, princess of evil spirits.
  • Ministers of the Office: Adrammelech, Grand Chancellor and Grand Cross of the Order of the Fly. Ashtaroth, general treasurer, Knight of the Fly. Nergal, chief of the secret police. Baal, commander in chief of the armies of Hell, Grand Cross of the Order of the Fly. Leviathan, Grand Admiral, Knight of the Fly.
  • Ambassadors: Belfegor, Ambassador of France. Mammon, of England. Belial, of Italy. Rimmon, of Russia. Thamuz, of Spain.Hutgin, of Turkey. Martinet, of Switzerland.
  • Justice: Lucifer, chief of (in)justice, Knight of the Fly. Alastor, executor of his sentences.
  • House of the princes: Verdelet, master of ceremonies. Succor Benoth, chief of the eunuchs of the seraglio. Chamos, Grand Chambelain, Knight of the Fly. Melchom, payer treasurer. Nisroch, chief of the kitchen. Behemoth, chief cupbearer. Dagon, grand pantler. Mullin, first valet.
  • Secret expenses: Robals, director of theaters. Asmodeus, superintendent of the gambling houses. Nybbas, grand buffoon.Antichrist, charlatan and necromancer.

Now that I have listed some of these, I will systematically try to find inspirational materials using them, with the techniques described in the earlier two posts at the beginning of this thread.

This listing can also act as a useful reference in one place to assist in the studies of people.

Part 1
How to approach some kind of crazy huge amount like this?

One can follow it in some order, or construct a kind of "structure" or device which then is filled out by the materials.

So a decision can be made, and certain laws or policies to follow for the project, for example, that names won't be repeated.

Lets make a structure of 108. That is 27 four times, 999 999 999 999.

The extra spaces past 72 will leave room for extra names that are unique to the lists or not included. We will begin with the most inclusive and famous list of 72, and then work on the unique names, most likely from the Testament of Solomon. We can predict that just those two lists may bring the number very close to the 108, but repetitions being eliminated may leave room for some more additions.

A small irony in this is also the repetition of names in the list themselves, many of which have been used as names to refer to one being, and the even greater irony that they are being used overall to refer to various aspects of only One, in the same manner as the 99 names of Allah or 101 names of Ahura Mazda or 108 names of Shiva.

So lets begin.

Side 1
Group 1:
1. 1.
2. 2.
3. 3.
4. 4.
5. 5.
6. 6.
7. 7.
8. 8.
9. 9.

Group 2:
10. 1.
11. 2.
12. 3.
13. 4.
14. 4.
15. 6.
16. 7.
17. 8.
18. 9.

Group 3:
19. 1.
20. 2.
21. 3.
22. 4.
23. 5.
24. 6.
25. 7.
26. 8.
27. 9.

Part 2
Side 2
Group 1:
28. 1.
29. 2.
30. 3.
31. 4.
32. 5.
33. 6.
34. 7.
35. 8.
36. 9.

Group 2:
37. 1.
38. 2.
39. 3.
40. 4.
41. 4.
42. 6.
43. 7.
44. 8.
45. 9.

Group 3:
46. 1.
47. 2.
48. 3.
49. 4.
50. 5.
(Notice the numbers add up & match 5+1=6)
51. 6.
52. 7.
53. 8.
54. 9.

Side 3
Group 1:
55. 1.
56. 2.
57. 3.
58. 4.
59. 5.
(Again, 6+0=6)
60. 6.
61. 7.
62. 8.
63. 9.

Group 2:
64. 1.
65. 2.
66. 3.
67. 4.
68. 4.
69. 6.
70. 7.
71. 8.
72. 9.

Group 3:
73. 1.
74. 2.
75. 3.
76. 4.
77. 5.
78. 6.
79. 7.
80. 8.
81. 9.

Side 4
Group 1:
82. 1.
83. 2.
84. 3.
85. 4.
86. 5.
87. 6.
88. 7.
89. 8.
90. 9.

Group 2:
91. 1.
92. 2.
93. 3.
94. 4.
95. 4.
96. 6.
97. 7.
98. 8.
99. 9.

Group 3:
100. 1.
(These add up as well, 1+0+1=2)
101. 2.
102. 3.
103. 4.
104. 5.
105. 6.
106. 7.
107. 8.
108. 9.

Now, I have created the skeleton or framework, and next I will look at the first listed name of the 72, and thinking on it, and looking at the numbers, and listening attentively to what words may be inspired, I may then write something in the Youtube Search Engine combining various terms, possibly including the name or ideas or words and numbers which are present or have come up, and the word "lyrics" after it, and then will see what comes up. Viewing the material, and finding one that seems sufficiently useful or appropriate if the words of the song are made to mean something more interesting and pertaining to the Divine and interpreted in a careful and deliberately mystical and spiritual manner to accord with some greater or higher truth, a truth being what is in accord with logic, reason, and the reality as it is, then we have one step or block in the "meditative machine" or "ride" or "temple circuit" we are creating using these means.

The expectation is that no matter what comes of it, something will come of it, because we are determined to build it, and directing our mind to use it in the best ways possible for the best understandings, and such a thought and practice can be called true "faith".

I will also work backwards, starting at the "bottom".

You can add the "h" to the beginning of the link to experience the "musical meditation".

Now I also was inspired to start at the bottom, and to see what comes up, to verify by what comes up what it may be directing me to as the first name to use, whether to start at the top of the 72, the bottom of the 72, top of the Testament of Solomon list or bottom of the Testament of Solomon List.

I typed in 108. 9. Lyrics and this is what came up:

108. 9.
ttps://youtu.be/9wp5jBgOcKo

which appeared to be a very clear indication that the list to use first is the first I listed! The Livre des Esperitz (or Book of Spirits) and the name Lucifer, the Lightbearer, only truly appriopriate as the name of God, which I may have explained somewhere in saying that God alone is the truest and only actual creator and bearer of light in all senses both literal and symbolic and even like light in the sense of being invisible but the presence known through reflection by objects and what reflects upon or thinks about God, which makes things manifest or seen yet is itself unseen. This could be represented as 108. 9. , the foundational first part and Opening or Entrance into the Machine or Temple.

Side 1 (Facing Side from the ground up)
(27) 108. 9. 1. Lucifer,
ttps://youtu.be/J_YIsIHL3sM

(26) 107. 8. 2. Bezlebut(h),
2 A. ttps://youtu.be/wcmHucRKTnI
3 B. ttps://youtu.be/vfzZ_6zG1yY
4 C. ttps://youtu.be/1xteSjOfFoU
5 D. ttps://youtu.be/Pj6Q0xRW5bQ
6 E. ttps://youtu.be/ZHVEqsyitwE

(25) 106. 7. 3. Satan,
7 F. ttps://youtu.be/ebILIKHi9wo
8 G. ttps://youtu.be/EfskK_MS_14
(G the 7th meaning in this case "God")

(24) 105 6. 4. Orient,
9 A. ttps://youtu.be/iUAYeN3Rp2E
10 B. ttps://youtu.be/xKqWSHYFnrw
11 C. ttps://youtu.be/lc9eEphSxqc
12 D. ttps://youtu.be/bnDmHbIy4mA
13 E. ttps://youtu.be/K3syk2VOmRw

(23) 104. 5. 5. Poymon,
14 F. ttps://youtu.be/GLvoxKPNFbo
15 G. ttps://youtu.be/PMDVZaM6wqc

(22) 103. 4. 6. Equi,
16 A. ttps://youtu.be/PfFnSG310Tc
17 B. ttps://youtu.be/Wbbtbazhoqc
18 C. ttps://youtu.be/-M7vOnlcLbo
19 D. ttps://youtu.be/ivxN8Qd_tYg
20 E. ttps://youtu.be/hYoB2Tj3LR8

(21) 102. 3. 7. King Veal,
21 F. ttps://youtu.be/puhtbC56OsE
22 G. ttps://youtu.be/qC51mn8vSF8

(20) 101. 2. 8. Duke Agarat,
23 A. ttps://youtu.be/mfw-REsT90c
24 B. ttps://youtu.be/ZoN0HRdF0Ws
25 C. ttps://youtu.be/v6bxbToFtgU

(19) 100. 1. 9. Prince Barbas (Barthas),
26 D. ttps://youtu.be/TzHM_JLgqO0
27 E. ttps://youtu.be/GTIOsjGLVxU

(18) 99. 9. 10. Prince Bulfas,
28 F. ttps://youtu.be/s-iYq7CYKJw
29 G. ttps://youtu.be/v0NEA8ujZuE

(17) 98. 8. 11. Marquis Amon,
30 A. ttps://youtu.be/q-4FZ8dSSJE
31 B. ttps://youtu.be/g8LQgzCcqlc
32 C. ttps://youtu.be/FWwwZ8qSM3U

(16) 97. 7. 12. Count Batal,
33 D. ttps://youtu.be/mmL6N-xDalk
34 E. ttps://youtu.be/E879PGlGwPg

(15) 96. 6. 13. King Gemen (Gemer),
35 F. ttps://youtu.be/dFC4gecLfkA
36 G. ttps://youtu.be/EC9Pkz9dPMU

(14) 95. 5. 14. Duke Gazon,
ttps://youtu.be/O5b7tgkdFH0

(13) 94. 4. 15. Prince Artis,
38 A. ttps://youtu.be/7hx4gdlfamo
39 B. ttps://youtu.be/IiaqJtHAIDI
40 C. ttps://youtu.be/dSD5HEVUZ-4

(12) 93. 3. 16. Duke Machin,
41 D. ttps://youtu.be/ZLI7YJNsros
42 E. ttps://youtu.be/gRr4TMqawu8

(11) 92. 2. 17. King Dicision (Diusion),
43 F. ttps://youtu.be/2zkjQVh5KmQ
44 G. ttps://youtu.be/Wy62dubnqrA

(10) 91. 1. 18. Duke Abugor,
45 A. ttps://youtu.be/aIEuhYx-p6g
46 B. ttps://youtu.be/UtagUSECwOw
47 C. ttps://youtu.be/yWUdCIGsSXg

(9) 90. 9. 19. Count Vipos,
48 D. ttps://youtu.be/BqnG_Ei35JE
49 E. ttps://youtu.be/THpt6ugy_8E

(8) 9. 8. 20. Marquis Cerbere,
50 ttps://youtu.be/FQaSRKP8Dho
51 F. ttps://youtu.be/cj7oRNCld4s
52 G. ttps://youtu.be/acT_PSAZ7BQ
53 ttps://youtu.be/1lNQo_vrexw

(7) 88. 7. 21. Prince Carmola,
54 A. ttps://youtu.be/WGY4Z8xEmFw

(6) 87. 6. 22. Duke Estor,
55 B. ttps://youtu.be/6C5sB6AqJkM

(5) 86. 5. 23. Prince Coap (Caap),
56 C. ttps://youtu.be/96t0rlPmn2E

(4) 85. 4. 24. Duke Deas,
57 D. ttps://youtu.be/0FqojM1TYqo

(3) 84. 3. 25. King Asmoday,
58 E. ttps://youtu.be/ISCEilPMNak

(2) 83. 2. 26. Marquis Bitur,
59 F. ttps://youtu.be/HNy7VtSsmu8

(1) 82. 1. 27. Duke Beal,
60 G. ttps://youtu.be/P_Fx1yq3A8M

End of Side 1

Preview for Side 2 (Second Gate)
(1) 81. 9. 28. Prince Forcas,
(2) 80. 8. 29. Count (Duke) Furfur,
(3) 79. 7. 30. Marquis Margotias,
(4) 78. 6. 31. Prince (Marquis) Oze,
(5) 77. 5. 32. Marquis Lucay (Ducay?),
(6) 76. 4. 33. Duke Pucel (Bucal),
(7) 75. 3. 34. Count Jayn,
(8) 74. 2. 35. Duke Suralet,
(9) 73. 1. 36. King Zagon (Samon?),
(10) 72. 9. 37. Prince Dragon,
(11) 71. 8. 38. Prince Parcas (Forcas?),
(12) 70. 7. 39. Duke Gorsin (Gorsay),

(13) 69. 6. 40. Marquis Andralfas (Lord Malpharas),

(14) 68. 5. 41. Duke Flanos (Flavos?),
(15) 67. 4. 42. King Brial (Vaal),
(16) 66. 3. 43. Marquis Fenix,
(17) 65. 2. 44. Marquis Distolas
(18) 64. 1. 45. Gay
(19) 63. 9. 46. King Aymoymon
(20) 62. 8. 47. Marquis Salmatis
(21) 61. 7. 48. Duke Drap
(22) 60. 6. 49. Duke Bune
(23) 59. 5. 50. Duke Lucubar
(24) 58. 4. 51. King Bugan
(25) 57. 3. 52. Duke Berteth
(26) 56. 2. 53. Count Dam
(27) 55. 1. 54. Marquis Tudiras Hoho

End of Side 2 Preview

This is a massive correspondence, there is much to unpack but it's very interrelated.

Absolutely! I'm hoping that I'll be able to use its many parts as a fun sort of reference and meditative "machine" going through the various selected pieces with a mystical re-interpretive eye that implants more meaningful and interesting references and applications into the words and symbols.

I make these rather quickly in the sense of one sitting but it takes up a lot of time in the day itself and I've gone through loads of content sometimes and tangents to bring special refined choices that showed themselves to be more prominent or forceful.

Now there are some slight delays in thinking about how I'll create the design of the structure of the second wall or staircase in symmetry, since the first is facing us, the second I'm typically imagining on the left and having to do with the moon and the element of water in some ways but I didn't mention these because of links to various directions and approaching from another side where that part of the structure would not be on the left from the perspective approached. So I just left it without being mentioned, but from the angle I am viewing the image its facing the entrance at the bottom, the "Lucifer Gate". These things can also be imagined upside down so that the structure is like hanging and so the entrance is on top, but the way I am imagining it tends to be that I am standing in line and towards the first entrance.

The other question is if there will be four gates, two gates, or just the one. Typically I make two so one can exit, but it could be that one enters at the bottom and there is no easy gate on the otherside except an opening at the very top and one has to walk back down through everything from the last to the first again to exit or walk down one of the 4 staircase surfaces from last to first.

The first section has 27 names, 60 videos, which gives the base number for the other parts.

There were a lot of special miracles even in making this, for example that when I deleted and removed the duplicated seeming names it ended up with 27 names again for the next part, after already having decided on 108 as the likely end number which is 27 x 4.

60 x 4 will be 240 pieces of demonstrative content to use to practice heightening the mundane and perceiving it in more useful or empowering ways.

I guess I'll get started on it very soon, maybe today. It would be nice if I could take breaks but my phone is so messed up that I'm always stressed about losing the progress that gets saved in this window and so I try to keep working on it quickly to get it done.

Also, none of how I designed this was really planned by me, and I'm also not sure hoe the other sides will turn out, if they will follow the same pattern of the first ones having more and the last ones having less blocks or if something entirely different may emerge, since I only put up what comes up through typing a sequence of numbers and other strange things if it seems appropriate enough.

ttps://youtu.be/oP8_Cx0Osd0

Side 2 (Second Gate)
ttps://youtu.be/0LS0Z8fgiII

(1) 81. 9. 28. Prince Forcas,
63 A. ttps://youtu.be/MGxjIBEZvx0
64 B. ttps://youtu.be/BuF4DQtCuPs

(2) 80. 8. 29. Count (Duke) Furfur,
65 C. ttps://youtu.be/CQR3F2PxGms
66 D. ttps://youtu.be/asDlYjJqzWE

(3) 79. 7. 30. Marquis Margotias,
67 E. ttps://youtu.be/rLHqnOq4wEQ
68 F. ttps://youtu.be/DBXTRtm07RA
69 G. ttps://youtu.be/NZ09T8ROvds
"
He is a strong fighter and gives true answers to all questions, and is very faithful to the magician in following his commands.
In the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (1577) ofJohann Weyer the demon is called Marchocias and his description is much the same as that given in the Goetia except that his gender when appearing as a wolf is female ("a cruel she wolf") and spewing forth "I cannot tell what" from his mouth. He likewise hopes to eventually return to the Seventh Throne but is "deceived in that hope."

If anyone wondered why these three strange songs appeared here or why the third started the way it did, I wavered in my resolve but looked up this and then realized they really perfectly placed and relevant or appropriate to the theme. What emerged in the earlier selections seemed to indicate this may be a 4 part 27 portion 240 step descent or katabasis:
Katabasis - Wikipedia

(4) 78. 6. 31. Prince (Marquis) Oze,
70 A. ttps://youtu.be/3FhQMoJkgiY
71 B. ttps://youtu.be/kE8kGMfXaFU

(5) 77. 5. 32. Marquis Lucay (Ducay?),
72 C. ttps://youtu.be/6c1BThu95d8
73 D. ttps://youtu.be/RACbzCxkW4E

(6) 76. 4. 33. Duke Pucel (Bucal),
(John Cage's 4'33 came up, an experimental piece performed outdoors originally which tried to get people to accept the sounds which occur in nature as communicative in the same way as music is considered expressive art)
74 E. ttps://youtu.be/9OZ-yNdKw3o
75 F. ttps://youtu.be/NhheiPTdZCw
76 G. ttps://youtu.be/iJatMTVE4JI

(7) 75. 3. 34. Count Jayn,
77 A. ttps://youtu.be/6aYYt4r5ViI
78 B. ttps://youtu.be/UbHY7vBAp4o
79 C. ttps://youtu.be/iJy8VgB83OQ

(8) 74. 2. 35. Duke Suralet,
80 D. ttps://youtu.be/tR7oF2XZZBk
81 E. ttps://youtu.be/WYvji5AXOfk

(9) 73. 1. 36. King Zagon (Samon?),
82 F. ttps://youtu.be/_hI0qMtdfng