• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Listening to the Spirit

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
hello from the other side. have you been birthed again? has what was hidden come forth as light?

if the body is born first, what is the second birth?

can you hear what the mind is saying? in your meditations can you hear the child whispering?

Essential Secrets of Psychotherapy : The Inner Child

Deep Secrets and Inner Child Healing

Matthew 19:14
14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Isaiah 66:8
Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

John 16:21
A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Do you have any proof that this "inner child" actually exists?
my love is light. come gather yourselves together for the great supper of love

Matthew 23:37
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

John 21:15
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”
“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Matthew 11:28-30
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Last edited:

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
my love is light

John 21:15
When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”
“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Matthew 11:28-30
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

What is this inner child doing inside me? How did it get in there? Do you think I should go to the doctor for an x-ray? Is there medicine to get it out of will I need surgery? Can I call this inner child's parents , so they can take him/her home or will they too set up house inside me?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What is this inner child doing inside me? How did it get in there? Do you think I should go to the doctor for an x-ray? Is there medicine to get it out of will I need surgery? Can I call this inner child's parents , so they can take him/her home or will they too set up house inside me?

i am in the Father and the Father is in me and on that day when you will be reborn, we will be in you.

exodus 3:14 I AM that i am, ALL in all

in my father's house there are many temples and the spirit of the Lord fills them.

had you stayed awake, you would know this.

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wakeup, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

are my children safe?

The Reverend Bob

i am in the Father and the Father is in me and on that day when you will be reborn, we will be in you.

exodus 3:14 I AM that i am, ALL in all

in my father's house there are many temples and the spirit of the Lord fills them.

had you stayed awake, you would know this.

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wakeup, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

are my children safe?
Is this inner child in my stomach? Was it because I swallowed and somehow I got pregnant?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is this inner child in my stomach? Was it because I swallowed and somehow I got pregnant?

Job 16:2
“I have heard many things like these; you are miserable comforters, all of you!

the spirit gives birth to spirit, the flesh gives birth to flesh.

let the dead bury the dead in which they were born, stillborn

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
i'm sorry for breaking your heart. but better this, than crushed.

the spirit moved upon the waters and so I AM

Revelation 2:17
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

Ezekiel 11:19
I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Last edited:

The Reverend Bob

Job 16:2
“I have heard many things like these; you are miserable comforters, all of you!

the spirit gives birth to spirit, the flesh gives birth to flesh.

let the dead bury the dead in which they were born. born as stillborn
How can a man get pregnant? Should I get an abortion?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
How can a man get pregnant? Should I get an abortion?

your choice but one leads to hell and another to nirvana, shambala, jerusalem

or as daniel said

Daniel 12:2
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

better to wake up before the second death, than to wake up after it