• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lion vs Ghost. Which one is more scary for you ?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Lion kills, ghost also kill. Which one is more scary ? If Ghost, then why ? Does lion eat without giving pain ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't believe in ghosts.

Lions. My mother seen ghosts and tell us her stories, her, her co-workers, etc. I've always wanted to see one. I don't believe ghosts are scary just because they're ghosts. But lions, though. I need not imagine.

Bird123

Lion kills, ghost also kill. Which one is more scary ? If Ghost, then why ? Does lion eat without giving pain ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't believe in ghosts.

This is such a Silly question. The answer is so Easy.
If the Ghost kills you, you will be a Ghost and they are going to be in Big Trouble. How could the Ghost chance that?

If it's a Lion, I'm going to find a equalizer of some sort. It sure would not be fun being eaten. The lion would definitely get more respect and fear from me. On the other hand, God made this world in such a way Brains will win in the end. A man is smarter than a Lion. I would do my best to be using my Brains if the Lion encounter ever happened.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

If those Ghosts are bothering you, just send them to me. I love'em. Boo!!

chinu

chinu
This is such a Silly question. The answer is so Easy.
If the Ghost kills you, you will be a Ghost and they are going to be in Big Trouble. How could the Ghost chance that?
What Big Trouble ? Will you bite the Ghost after becoming Ghost ? What trouble will you give ? :D

Bird123

What Big Trouble ? Will you bite the Ghost after becoming Ghost ? What trouble will you give ? :D

Now, if I tell all my secrets, I will loose the Fear of the Unknown Factor.

Booooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep practicing until the time action is needed.

In reality, I would solve the problems and Fix them.