• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Linguistic & Scientific signs in the holy Qur’an, & the Islamic perspectives of creation

mahmoud mrt

I had made a thread since more than a month ago relating to this topic, but it contained a debate between the believers’ perspective and the atheist’s perspective of creation, and So it was wisely moved to religious debates where I continued the respectful humble debate with other respected members.,

So I put its link here for anyone who wants to join the debate:

Science & the holy Qur’an’s philosophy, including the evolution vs. intelligent design discussion

But here in DIR I will Only convey the Islamic perspectives of creation without any trial to start any debate,

Also I will elaborate more on the Linguistic & Scientific signs in the holy Qur’an for anyone who is interested to know more about the holy Qur’an. And since I’m an Egyptian Arab Person & a well-educated reader in these topics through the years, So I humbly consider myself quite qualified to humbly convey & illustrate this issue.

I will divide the thread into subjects, each subject in its own post that conveys a point & its related information & verses.

1- First: Linguistic signs in the holy Qur’an:

First Again I repeat the statement that “The holy Qur’an is a book of Signs, philosophy, & Guidance; it’s Not a book of science”. But I want add to it another statement:

The Holy Quran is also the perfect Arabic Linguistic Book ever.

Well, for anyone who is not acquainted with the Arabic language can hardly feel this, Because to feel and understand this fact you need to be at least quite good “above average level” at the Arabic language. You also need to have at least some readings in the Arabic literature and poems.

So allow to me to convey this fact, “the holy Qur’an Exceeds the best old and new Arabic literature & poems by at least a hundred degrees better”. And truly I’m not exaggerating.

Well, some could say, but for a non-Arabic person how can he be convinced about this fact,

Well, simply see the historical facts:

First we need to understand that the Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula 14 hundreds years ago had No civilizational merit at all except one civilizational advantage:

They were the best in their language: The Arabic Language, Which was the richest Language of their time.

What made this richness in the language possible is the Root Letters Based Grammar which made it possible for the fewest number of letters in each word to have the most diverse & rich combinations possible to convey multiple related meanings using the fewest tweaks and differences in letters.

By the way the Arabic language has 28 main letters; each has around 5 ways of written & pronounced formations according to the meaning, so the same word can have multiple meanings depending on the formation.

The Arabs were very proud of their language; they even made big festivals for all the poets and story tellers to compete with their Linguistic products “Mostly presented Verbally” and funded these festivals with very big valuable prices for the winners.

While Prophet Muhammed was known to be a normal honest, humble & friendly person, who was successful in his career as a trader, he did Not show any interest in poetry and literature ever.

But Suddenly at 40 years old, he comes with a linguistic product “the holy Qur’an” continually for 23 years after, defying all the Proud Arabs to even challenge it with one similar chapter.

Keep in mind that “Mekka city” the home of the prophet and its tribes’ collection called “Quraish” were the best in Arabic Language capabilities of all other Arabian tribes in the Arabian Peninsula, and the main Language Festivals including the biggest festival “Oakaz” were regularly held in it.

So practically the holy Qur’an challenged linguistically the best of the best in their language.

Now comes the point, What did “Quraish” tribe do to refute and defeat this new growing religion “Islam” which threatened their old ways and made a simple linguistic challenge to prove it’s from God by challenging them to produce one chapter similar to it.

The simple suggestion would be that they should simply produce a similar product to this linguistic product to easily with no effort end this new religion.

But they couldn’t, they couldn’t produce just one chapter similar to the holy Qur’an. They even did not try a serious trial, since they immediately realized how supreme and superior it is.

What they did is:

1- Persecution and torture of the followers of Islam.

2- Mocking and insulting the prophet and the followers.

3- Telling Persian and Byzantine distraction stories to distract people from listing to the linguistic miracle “the holy Qur’an”, because they noticed that any Arabian who listens to holy Qur’an with an open heart immediately follows Islam and believes that this book is Not produced by Mohammed, but actually it’s from God Almighty.

4- And Finally Raging Multiple wars against the prophet and Muslims where they lost every political and military power they had before.

They did everything in their power including raging wars for decades, while simply if they could produce one chapter similar to holy Qur’an they could had won everything and defeated this new religion effortlessly.

This is the point; the best of the best in their own language were defeated by a linguistic supreme & superior product “The holy Qur’an”.

And I know some have heard about some newer trials to produce a similar Arabic linguistic product after the prophet died and even recently.

Well, if you are simply above average level in the Arabic language you will immediately see how naive and silly these so called similar products are.

The point is that “Quraish” which was the best of best in the Arabic language even couldn’t produce a similar chapter to holy Qur’an, while they had the strongest motives to do so.

I hope this essay clarifies this issue more to Muslims and non-Muslims here.

The next post by God’s willing will be about the Islamic perspectives of the origin of creation.

Last edited:

mahmoud mrt

I also want to add that the musical and rhythmic pattern of the holy Qur'an if recited properly by any reciter with a musical sense, Whether this musical sense is just a normal gift or strengthened by oriental musical studying. The Egyptian reciters are the best in this category, also the Syrians, Lebanese and some of the Gulf reciters. I also heard of some east Asians very talented reciters.

This reciting has a very enjoyable relaxing effect on any human even non-Arabic persons.

But remember that it's Not allowed to use any musical instruments in recitation, and also any reciting pattern that breaks the linguistic rules of the Arabic recitation of the holy Qur'an.

So these reciters I mentioned recite abiding by every and each rule of recitation conveyed by the prophet and his companions.

Last edited:

mahmoud mrt

Hi All,,

I would like to continue this informative thread, I’ll Post in the next post the Islamic perspective of creation and next some of the scientific signs in the holy Qur’an by God’s Willing.

But first I’ve to convey a very important fact regarding the preservation of the holy Qur’an to make things clear.

I made a post in the other thread regarding this issue, so I’ll quote it here and build on it:

Islamic view of Homosexuality and the different types of sexual attraction spectrum & intercourses | Religious Forums

…….

But First I have to convey a very important Background, while clearly stating that this is my humble point of view and clear understanding:

First I clearly state that I Fully respect all traditions “Hadiths” books, But I only Affirm the Fact that they are Not Holy, and that the Only Islamic holy book is Solely the holy Qur’an.

Keep in mind that the holy Quran is the Only Islamic book that is fully preserved by thousands to thousands persons in every degree in history, it was fully written and memorized in prophet Muhammad's life by thousands of companions and copied and conveyed by hundreds of thousands of followers throughout history till now. Which is Called “Altawator Altabaki”. Which simply means that a huge number in every generation conveyed the holy Qur’an in every point in time with the same or larger number of persons in every generation throughout time. What also Helped is that millions of Muslims pray with reciting the holy Qur’an’s verses at least 5 times a day.

While Even in the most respected Traditions “Hadith” books that contain around 60 thousands traditions, there are very Few Traditions “Hadiths” in them that are called “Mutawatir”, but remember, it’s only “Altawator” Only, Not “Altawator Altabaki”, which simply means that they are Only conveyed and repeated a number of times, Not Even with the same number of persons throughout generations and history. So even those few do Not even compare in preservation to the Superior preservation of the holy Qur’an.

Keep in mind that the Respected Traditions “Hadiths” Books were written decades and some books centuries after the prophet’s death. Back then There Were over 1 million traditions “Hadiths” claiming that they are the sayings and doings of the prophet Muhammed, The very most of them are simply lies. So the Traditions “Hadith” Respected Scholars made a huge respected academic effort to reduce these 1 Million Hadiths into only 60 Thousands, This effort was by tracing the trail of persons who claim they heard those “hadiths” and making a historical research for every Hadith.

So bottom Line, There canNot be a definite non-negotiable claim that any of the 60 Thousands Hadiths in the respected books are 100% surely the sayings and doings of the Prophet Peace by upon him.

While this claim can easily be done to the Holy Qur’an, which is a small book “600 small pages” that is used in daily worship & was fully preserved by Millions throughout history.

Again I affirm that the traditions “Hadith” books are very important and much respected, I only also Affirm that they’re Not Holy, and we should compare every Hadith to the whole of the holy Qur’an before acting on them. Luckily Only around less than 0.05% of the 60 Thousands Hadiths clearly contradict with the Holy Qur’an very clearly, Most of the rest convey very good morals, Kindness, justness, and teachings that affirm with the holy Qur’an's teachings.

But Remember, those 0.05% of hadiths despite their small number they had and still are having very catastrophic consequences including terrorism, child rape in the name of child marriage, murder of both Muslims and non-Muslims, hate, and tragedy. And unfortunately most of the Muslim scholars “except very few brave ones” are afraid to face this fact due to 3 reasons:

1- They fear that some ignorant Muslims will convert to Atheism if the scholars repeated this academic known fact.

2- They fear that some ignorant Muslims will stop performing daily prayers and rituals due to the misconception that might occur, Despite the fact that the daily prayers and rituals are also conveyed by millions throughout history, and so they are preserved by “Altawator Almogtamaei” which means that Society generation after generation passed these daily rituals father & mother to son & daughter in every generation.

3- And finally some of these scholars fear to lose their status & profits by being the only Ones who can interpret And understand Islam, and by this they actually hijack Islam and encourage ignorance among many Lazy Muslims who do not have the eagerness to read and learn. While they know that the very first word revealed from the holy Qur’an to Prophet Muhammad is “Read”.

Again I repeat my Full Respect to every book and every Scholar, but it’s my duty to convey the truth and advice.

…….

As mentioned the Holy Qur’an is a small book “600 small pages” that is used in daily worship & was fully preserved by Millions throughout history.

And the method for the holy Qur’an preservation is called “Altawator Altabaki”.

This means that a huge number in every generation conveyed the holy Qur’an in every point in time with the same or larger number of persons in every generation throughout time. What also Helped is that millions of Muslims pray with reciting the holy Qur’an’s verses at least 5 times a day.

The Prophet conveyed the holy Qur’an in 7 Main Arabian dialects Called “Qera’aat”, All of them their preservation abide 100% by “Altawator Altabaki”.

Those 7 dialects differ in some letters pronunciation, and some words and formations modifications that convey Related and Confirming meanings to the Same issues mentioned by the holy Qur’an’s verses.

When the prophet died there were around 100 thousands Muslims praying and reciting the holy Qur’an with the 7 dialects, thousands of them each had memorized the whole of the holy Qur’an.

What happened is that some Muslims would mix the dialects, meaning reciting some verses with one dialect, and other verses using another dialect.

This mix in dialects formed additional 3 dialects that their preservation abides also 100% by “Altawator Altabaki”.

So we ended up with a total of 10 Fully preserved “Qera’aat”.

As the number of Muslims had grown in the first 2 decades after the prophet died, this mix attitude in dialects continued and many Muslims would recite some verses with one dialect and other verses with another dialect. This formed thousands of mix patterns. So in the year 24 to 25 higri the prophet companions ruling the Islamic nation in the age of the rule of the companion “Othman ibn Affan” Made a control step to document Only the 10 Already Fully preserved “Qera’aat”, and instructed Muslims around the Nation to abide Only by them, and so the whole Islamic nation abided by the Already 10 fully preserved “Qera’aat”, and continued to preserve them using the Same method 100% by “Altawator Altabaki” till now.

Remember that these are Not 10 different books, they are Exactly the Same Book pronounced by different Arabian dialects, and each difference strengthens and confirms the other dialect by affirming the perspectives of the meanings the holy Qur’an wants to convey.

I hope this post clarifies this issue up to Muslims and non-Muslims here

Last edited:

mahmoud mrt

The Islamic perspective of creation and related scientific signs in the holy Qur’an verses:

I would like to elaborate more on this issue,

First I quote and restress on the already illustrated concept I posted before in the other thread:

…….

- There is only One God who created this universe by long creation processes.

When God speaks of creation in the holy Qur’an He uses the phrase “Kon Fa Yakoon” which is a continues tense word meaning: “Be and it continuously becomes”.

He also described the creation of the universe as 6 long phases, and the creation of Adam as a long phased process.

- God’s way of creation is a long process of Guided & maintained reactions where God Guides the creation process from inside.

There is a name of God which is: “Albaten” which means: “The Inner, the insider, whose reflection is inside His creatures”.

That’s why God describes himself in the holy Qur’an as the Reflected light of the universe “Noor Alsamawat wa Alard”, which simply means that the universe is the reflection of His light, because He is the true Existence.

This relates to a thread I posted before; I recommend reading it also:

The Free Will Question., And How Islamic Philosophy views this issue

Now we Get to The related holy Quran verses:

And since I restress that they are basically very strong signs with deep philosophy, Not scientific research essays, So I will Not elaborate a lot about the scientific facts even if I know them, I will Only Illustrate the exact Arabic words meanings in relation, and leave to every person the opportunity to think, reflect, and understand the signs in the verses according to his knowledge.
I’ll also elaborate more on any misunderstood or misused verses to convey the clear Arabic phrases meanings in relation.

1- Creation of the universe:

Chapter 2:

117. The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : “Be!” – and it is (“Kon Fa Yakoon” which is a continues tense word meaning: “Be and it continuously becomes”).

Chapter 21:

30. Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece (Ratqan: an Arabic phrase with the direct meaning of: extremely condensed & united), then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

31. And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them, and We placed therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided.

32. And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs (i.e. sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).

33. And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating (Kollon Fe Falakin Yasbahoon: Each Swimming in orbits or paths).

Chapter 51:

47. With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are extending it (Wa Enna Lamoseoon: We are continuously extending it).

48. And We have spread out the earth, how Excellent Spreader (thereof) are We! (The meaning of continues excellent spread Earth with No edge, which can never happen except in the round spherical or oval shape).

49. And of everything We have created pairs, that you may remember (the Grace of Allah).

Chapter 41:

9. Say (O Muhammad ): “Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days (Yawm: Day in Arabic in the holy Quran can mean a stage with different time span) and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

10. He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (Sawa’an: Both Equals) (i.e. all these four ‘days’ were equal in the length of time, including the first 2 days in the formal verses, so the grand total of Earth creation & preparation is 4 days by combining both verses with the direct indication in the word “Sawa’an: Both Equals”), for all those who ask (about its creation).

11. Then (“Thum: Then” in Arabic from its documented main meanings that it does Not necessarily indicate consequence one thing after the other chronologically, but Only elaboration of the details of the phases regardless of the chronological sequence "in known very well documented cases linguistically in normal as well as academic Arabic dictionaries") He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: “Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.” They both said: “We come, willingly.”

12. Then (“Thum: Then” in Arabic from its documented main meanings that it does Not necessarily indicate consequence one thing after the other chronologically, but Only elaboration of the details of the phases regardless of the chronological sequence "in known very well documented cases linguistically in normal as well as academic Arabic dictionaries"). He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower. (So total Universe Creation of 6 stages “days”)

(Yawm: Day in Arabic in the holy Quran can mean a stage with different time spans according to context) examples verses:

Chapter 32 “5- He conducts every affair from the heavens to the earth, then it all ascends (Yaa'rog: ascends with a twist like a limping person) a to Him on a Day whose length is a thousand years by your counting.”

Chapter 70: “4- ˹through which˺ the angels and the ˹holy˺ spirit will ascend (Taa'rog: ascends with a twist like a limping person) to Him on a Day fifty thousand years in length.

(In a number of times the holy Quran mentions the creation process; it’s appended with the patience direction, So it’s clear that God wants us to learn patience and gives us an example by the creation process.
An Example” Chapter 50:

“38- Indeed, We created the heavens and the earth and everything in between in six Days, and We were not ˹even˺ touched with fatigue.

39- So be patient ˹O Prophet˺ with what they say. And glorify the praises of your Lord before sunrise and before sunset.”)

Chapter 17:

12. And We have appointed the night and the day as two Ayat (signs with illumination etc.). Then, We have removed ”Famhaowna” the sign of the night while We have made the sign of day illuminating, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and that you may know the number of the years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything (in detail) with full explanation.

Chapter 7:

54. Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

2- Related to Earth shape creation signs , movement, with relation to sunrise and sunset:

Chapter 39: 5. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night (Yokawwer: A direct Arabic phrase directly means to round around a ball or round shape). And He has subjected the sun and the moon. Each running (on a fixed course) for an appointed term. Verily, He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving.

Chapter 55: 17. (He is) the Lord of the two easts, and the Lord of the two wests.

Chapter 37: 5. Lord of the heavens and of the earth, and all that is between them, and Lord of every point of the sun’s risings. (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah).

Chapter 70: 40. So I swear by the Lord of all points of sunrise and sunset in the east and the west that surely We are Able.

Chapter 36:

37. And a sign for them is the night, We withdraw therefrom the day (Naslakh menho:, skin or strip off like the skin of an animal) and behold, they are in darkness.

38. And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing.

39. And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk (indication the meaning of: with No life).

40. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit (Kollon Fe Falakin Yasbahoon: Each Swimming in orbits or paths).

Chapter 27:

88. And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they pass away as the passing away of the clouds. (Indication: the clouds move by the force of the winds carrying them, Similarly the mountains move by & with the movement of Earth carrying them rotating & orbiting) The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things, verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do.

Chapter 10:

5. It is He Who made the sun a shining thing (“Deyaa’an”: self-Illuminating & Shinning) and the moon as a (“Noraan”: Reflected light and shine) and measured out its (their) stages, that you might know the number of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create this but in truth. He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for people who have knowledge.

Chapter 57:

25. Indeed We have sent Our Messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance (justice) that mankind may keep up justice. And We brought forth iron (Anzalna alhdeed: we sent down iron) wherein is mighty power, as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion), and His Messengers in the unseen. Verily, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty.
(A hint: If we added the opening phrase of the chapter “In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful” that is in the beginning of the very most of chapters, then the verse number will be 26.)

****continued

Last edited:

mahmoud mrt

3- Earth crust, seas/rivers, and atmosphere:

Chapter 86:

11. By the sky which Rebounds (Thata-Alrag’a: that Rebounds, reflects and returns things)

12. And the earth which has a crack (Thata-Alsad’a: with one crack or split)

Chapter 6:

125. And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not.

Chapter 15:

22. And We send the winds fertilizing (to fill heavily the clouds with water), then caused the water (rain) to descend from the sky, and We gave it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores

Chapter 24:

43. See you not that Allah drives the clouds gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a heap of layers, and you see the rain comes forth from between them. And He sends down from the sky hail (like) mountains, (or there are in the heaven mountains of hail from where He sends down hail), and strike therewith whom He will, and averts it from whom He wills. The vivid flash of its (clouds) lightning nearly blinds the sight.

Chapter 31:

10. He has created the heavens without any pillars that you see and has set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with you. And He has scattered therein moving (living) creatures of all kinds. And We send down water (rain) from the sky, and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein.

Chapter 78:

6. Have We not made the earth as a bed,

7. And the mountains as pegs? (Pegs have showing top tips and most if it is buried under, by this it helps the stabilization of the object it’s put in or beside).

Chapter 77:

25. Have We not made the earth a receptacle (Kefata: an Arabic word that has the meaning of: attract, hold, and contain).

26. For the living and the dead.

27. And have placed therein firm, and tall mountains; and have given you to drink sweet water?

Chapter 25:

53. And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water), one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter, and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.

Chapter 55:

19. He has let loosed the two seas meeting together.

20. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress.

21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

22. Out of them both come out pearl and coral.

4- Related to Stars:

Chapter 56:

75. So I swear by Mawaqi (An Arabic direct word for: plural tense indicating many settings, Sites & locations, usually for moving or traversing objects) of the stars.

76. And verily, that is indeed a great oath, if you but know.

Chapter 81:

15. So verily, I swear by the AlKHonnas (an Arabic word directly means: disappearing due to low or absorbed light)

16. That are Moving swiftly (Aljawar: that moving swiftly), sweeping & scavenging (Alkonnas: an Arabic word directly means: sweeping, scavenging, & swallowing everything as it moves).

Chapter 86:

1. By the heaven, and At-Tariq (and Arabic word that directly means: the knocker, who knocks and strikes);

2. And what will make you to know what At-Tariq is?

3. (It is) the star of piercing brightness (AThakeb: that hardly pierces)

5- Universe ending and recreation sign:

Chapter 21:

104. And (remember) the Day when We shall roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books, as We began the first creation, We shall repeat it, (it is) a promise binding upon Us. Truly, We shall do it.

Chapter 55:

37. Then when the heaven is rent asunder, and it becomes rosy or red like red-oil, or red hide.

6- Related to Humans Creation:

Chapter 2:

30. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: “Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth.” They said: “Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, – while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You.” He (Allah) said: “I know that which you do not know.”

31. And He taught Adam all the names (of everything) , then He showed them to the angels and said, “Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful.”

32. They (angels) said: “Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise.”

33. He said: “O Adam! Inform them of their names,” and when he had informed them of their names, He said: “Did I not tell you that I know the Ghaib (unseen) in the heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing?”

Chapter 3:

59. Verily, the likeness of ‘Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: “Be!” – and he was (“Kon Fa Yakoon” which is a continues tense word meaning: “Be and it continuously becomes”).

Chapter 71:

14- when He truly created you in stages ˹of development˺ (Atwara) (Probably indicating stages of the human embryo in the mother’s womb, & the long process of creating Adam as the first human. But some Muslim Thinkers relate it to evolution from Apes which is Not the direct conclusion of many other verses as mentioned in the formal & next verses in this post. Meaning that regarding creation of other creatures Evolution is still a possibility since the verses talk of long creation processes, but regarding Humans the verses more indicate of a separate long process Not derived from apes or other creatures, with all due respect to the Muslim thinkers and their opinion believing that this verse indicates evolution from Apes, God Almighty knows best)

Chapter 15:

26. And indeed, We created man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

28. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: “I am going to create a man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

29. “So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him.”

Chapter 4:

1. O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you.

Chapter 22:

5. O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) then from a little lump of flesh, some formed and some unformed (miscarriage), that We may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will). And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth).

Chapter 23:

12. And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth).

13. Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman).

14. Then (“Thum”: Normal context tense) We made the Nutfah into a clot “Alaqa” (a piece of thick coagulated adhering blood), then (“Fa”: quick tense) We made the clot into a little lump of flesh “Modgha”, then (“Fa”: quick tense) We made out of that little lump of flesh bones (“Ezaman”: A simple tense meaning some bones or cartilage, Meaning that the word indicates any bone or cartilage like substances or origin, Not All completed Skelton bones which otherwise would be “ALEzam” which is a totally different tense), then (“Fa”: quick tense) We clothed the bones with flesh (Here the place where the word "Al: the," in Arabic "Alezam" after the formal simple phrase in the last sentence "Ezaman", this location in the verse is critical since it used the "Al: the" referring to the last simple tense "Ezaman", Not beginning with it, it's very important when and where different tenses is used in the Arabic language phrases), and then (“Thum”: Normal context tense) We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators.

Chapter 53:

45. And that He (Allah) creates the pairs, male and female,

46. From Nutfah (drops of semen male and female discharges) when it is emitted (Etha Tomna: Arabic direct meaning: “when & if male semen is poured or emitted”, which is specific to male semen, indicating that the sex of the child is more related to male semen);

Chapter 96: Kindly read the whole chapter verses down because every verse is equally important revealing specific meanings:

1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),

2. Has created man from Alaq (Plural tense meaning many adhering microorganisms, some translators translated is as a “clot: a piece of thick coagulated adhering blood like the formal verse",, but if this is true then otherwise the phrase should be “Alaqa” single tense Not the actual tense in this actual verse “Alaq” which is plural tense that tends strongly to the illustrated meaning: many adhering microorganisms).

3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,

4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],

5. Has taught man that which he knew not.

6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).

7. Because he considers himself self-sufficient.

8. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.

9. Have you (O Muhammad ) seen him (i.e. Abu Jahl) who prevents,

10. A slave (Muhammad) when he prays?

11. Tell me, if he (Muhammad) is on the guidance (of Allah)?

12. Or enjoins piety?

13. Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Abu Jahl) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur’an), and turns away?

14. Knows he not that Allah does see (what he does)?

15. Nay! If he (Abu Jahl) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock,

16. A lying, sinful forelock!

Chapter 86:

5. So let man see from what he is created!

6. He is created from a water gushing forth

7. Proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs (Indicating the physical origin location of the origin of testacies & ovary with its related organs in the human embryo development phases, Also Indicating the physical origin and source of the vascular blood arteries and veins that nourishes these organs)

****Continued

Last edited:

mahmoud mrt

7- Human Body and organs details signs:

From the formal chapter 96: 16. A lying, sinful forelock!

Chapter 11:

54. “All that we say is that some of our gods (false deities) have seized you with evil (madness).” He said: “I call Allah to witness and bear you witness that I am free from that which you ascribe as partners in worship, –

55. With Him (Allah). So plot against me, all of you, and give me no respite.

56. “I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving (living) creature but He has grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the Straight Path (the truth).

57. “So if you turn away, still I have conveyed the Message with which I was sent to you. My Lord will make another people succeed you, and you will not harm Him in the least. Surely, my Lord is Guardian over all things.”

Chapter 22:

46. Have they not travelled through the land, and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear? Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind.

Chapter 4:

56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.

Chapter 56:

57. We created you, then why do you believe not?

58. Then tell Me (about) the human semen that you emit.

59. Is it you who create it, or are We the Creator?

60. We have decreed death to you all, and We are not unable,

61. That we will replace you with others as your likes (similar to you as species) & transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not.

62. And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e. the creation of Adam), why then do you not remember or take heed?

8- Animals Life:

Chapter 6:

38. There is not a moving (living) creature on earth, nor a bird that flies with its two wings, but are communities like you. We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they (all) shall be gathered.

Chapter 11:

6. And no (moving) living creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allah. And He knows its dwelling place and its deposit (in the uterous, grave, etc.). all is in a Clear Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz – the Book of Decrees with Allah).

Chapter 24:

45. Allah has created every moving (living) creature from water. Of them there are some that creep on their bellies, some that walk on two legs, and some that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Verily! Allah is Able to do all things.

3- Plants and its role in different types of energy:

Chapter 36:

80. He, Who produces for you fire out of the green trees (“Alshajar Alakhdar”: Direct Clear meaning of: Green trees), when behold! You kindle therewith.

Chapter 20:

53. He who made the earth a cradle for you, and made paths for you therein, and sent down water from the sky, And We have brought forth with it pairs “Azwajan” of various kinds of vegetation.

Chapter 55:

10. And the earth He has put for the creatures.

11. Therein are fruits, date-palms producing sheathed fruit-stalks (enclosing dates).

12. And also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for fodder, and sweet-scented plants.

Chapter 41:
39. And among His Signs (in this), that you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) to it, it is stirred to life and growth (of vegetations). Verily, He Who gives it life, surely, (He) is Able to give life to the dead (on the Day of Resurrection). Indeed! He is Able to do all things.

I hope this thread is beneficial and informative for Muslims and non-Muslims here

God’s blesses to you all.

Last edited:

mahmoud mrt

I would like to append a more detailed refined in accuracy post about the Preservation of the holy Qur’an,

As always, I have the habit of refining and increasing historical accuracy of posts to be more beneficial to esteem Muslims and non-Muslims here.

I put the link of the original post in this thread:

Linguistic & Scientific signs in the holy Qur’an, & the Islamic perspectives of creation

First, I put the part that needs refinement & increase in accuracy:

The Prophet conveyed the holy Qur’an in 7 Main Arabian dialects Called “Qera’aat”, All of them their preservation abide 100% by “Altawator Altabaki”.

Those 7 dialects differ in some letters pronunciation, and some words and formations modifications,
that convey Related and Confirming meanings to the Same issues mentioned by the holy Qur’an’s verses.

When the prophet died there were around 100 thousands Muslims praying and reciting the holy Qur’an with the 7 dialects, thousands of them each had memorized the whole of the holy Qur’an.

The Exact word the Prophet used to describe the 7 dialects is “Sabaat Ahrof” which literally means “the Seven Letters” which practically meant “Seven Dialects.”

Then I reaffirm on the agreed practical fact:

Those 7 dialects differ in some letters pronunciation, and some words and formations modifications that convey Related and Confirming meanings to the Same issues mentioned by the holy Qur’an’s verses.”

You will Never find a verse in a dialect that has a contradicting or even different meaning to the other dialects, they all convey affirming, correlated, and confirming meanings to the Same issues mentioned by the holy Qur’an’s verses.”

The angel Gebrail used to revise the up to date revealed verses of the holy Qur’an with Prophet Muhammad verbally once a year every Month of Ramadan, So the Prophet of course had memorized all the holy Qur’an by heart.

In the last Ramadan before the prophet’s death the angel Gebrail revised verbally the whole holy Qur’an 2 times with the Prophet with detailed organization of each verse location in its related chapter in the book, and so the prophet revised the Whole Holy Qur’an with the companions entrusted with the memorization and writing of the holy Qur’an.

When the prophet died there were around 124 thousand Muslims companions praying and reciting the holy Qur’an with the 7 dialects, With around 100 companion each had memorized All of the holy Qur’an by heart, in addition to thousands memorizing the Holy Quran partially. In Addition to the holy Qur’an being Fully Written in parchments in the companions’ homes.

After the Prophet died, many Arabian tribes in The Arabian Peninsula tried to divide and destroy the Islamic country either by declaring their political apostacy or defying the financial system of the country by refusing to pay “Zakat and Kharaj” which were the foundation of the economic system of the Islamic country.

So, the first ruler “Caliphate” of the Islamic country, the companion “Abu Baker” raged the “Ridda wars” to reunite the Islamic country tribes in The Arabian Peninsula.

And so around 70 of the 100 companions’ memorizers of the holy Qur’an were killed in these wars.

So as a precaution the first Caliphate “Abu Bakr” and his advisor companion “Omar Ibn Al Khattab” conscripted a committee to collect and preserve the whole Holy Qur’an in One integrated collected book. This commission was led by the companion “Zayd ibn Thabit” who was the most qualified & perfect memorizer of the Holy Qur’an.

The committee made Clear Strict Rules to include any verse in the holy Qur’an, of course utilizing the rest 30 memorizers companions who are still alive in addition to the hundreds of companions in “Medina” city who partially memorized the holy Qur’an, in addition to the thousands of Muslims in the Arabian Peninsula who recite and partially memorized the holy Qur’an.

The Preservation rules are:

1- Each verse must have at least 2 written copies in 2 companions’ homes with these 2 companions being fully known by their full integrity & honesty.

Except only 2 verses 128-129 of chapter 9 “At-Tawbah” which had 1 written copy in the home of only 1 companion “Khuzaymah ibn Thabit”, Who All the companions knew that the Prophet had declared that his testimony is worth 2 companions’ testimonies, so these 2 verses were included in the holy Qur’an due to the complete known admitted integrity of the companion “Khuzaymah ibn Thabit”.

2- In addition to the written copies, Each Verse must Be Memorized by heart by at least 2 companions who are fully known by their full integrity & honesty, in additions to more Muslim companions.

And so, the holy Qur’an was written by this committee as one integrated book with the Arabic text written in simple with no letters’ formations, allowing to preserve & include the 7 dialects in its special text which encompasses all the variations of the confirmed 7 dialects forms.

And So, in the next years this full copy was entrusted in the home of the Prophet’s Widow the Mother of believers “Hafsa bint Umar”.

Afterwards, the habit continued of the Muslims to recite the holy Qur’an using the 7 dialects, by reciting one verse with one dialect and another verse with another dialect, this habit made thousands of mix patterns.

So, in the year 24 to 25 higri the prophet companions ruling the Islamic nation in the age of the rule of the companion “Othman ibn Affan” Made a control step to abide Only by the written full copy that was entrusted in the home of the Prophet Widow the Mother of believers “Hafsa bint Umar”. And by Adding more detailed letters formations abiding by the preserved memorized dialects.

Thus, he conscripted a committee to make written copies of it and deliver them to all Muslim provinces and countries, And made a law to burn any other written copy that contains a different mix pattern of dialects.

The Word “Qera’aat” came afterwards describing respected Known reciting chosen patterns by Reciters well-known by their Integrity and honesty who recited the holy Qur’an with chosen combinations from the 7 dialects fully abiding by the formal documented written copy of the holy Qur’an as illustrated.

Thus We ended having 7 main “Qera’aat” and additional 3, formed by combinations of the 7 dialects, with a total of 10 “Qera’aat” All abiding by the preservation method: “Altawator Altabaki”

So now I Re-affirm the Accurate meaning of the Preservation technique of the holy Qur’an “Altawator Alatabaki”

The Word “Altawator” means many persons conveying the exact verse.

The Word “Altabaki” means “Layer by Layer” which means that in each level in history and each generation the Same or Lager number of persons conveyed & affirmed the exact verse.

And so the Whole of the holy Qur’an which is a small book with “600 small poetry like sized pages”, was preserved verse by verse by this technique “Altawator Alatabaki”.

Just to make Clear, the holy Qur’an in Not Poetry, it’s a completely separate unique supreme style in Arabic that exceeds by far any old or new Arabic Text both in its Verbal & written exact form.

I hope this detailed clarification is beneficial for Muslims and non-Muslims here.

Happy Ramadan and Eid to you all

Quran - Wikipedia

Last edited: