• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lime flavo(u)red

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
  • Smirnoff Ice Triple Black Crisp Lime Taste -- Tastes like Sprite with alcohol in it.
  • Michelob Ultra Infusions Lime & Prickly Pear Cactus -- This is more like beer. It is very beer like. For a while it has been one of my preferred beers.
  • Two other lime beers the names of which I do not remember. These tend to be salty.
What is your experience? Have you tried any lime beers?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
  • Smirnoff Ice Triple Black Crisp Lime Taste -- Tastes like Sprite with alcohol in it.
  • Michelob Ultra Infusions Lime & Prickly Pear Cactus -- This is more like beer. It is very beer like. For a while it has been one of my preferred beers.
  • Two other lime beers the names of which I do not remember. These tend to be salty.

The only "lime" beer I know of is putting a wedge of lime in a Corona. And I think Corona is gross. But not because of the lime

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Smuttynose, a New Hampshire brewery made an AMAZING Key Lime Pie Sour beer. Like, it had all the flavors of a key lime pie but less sweet and more sour.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

A quick look at my check-in list shows about seven, but probably the pick of them if you like lime, and a hint of salt would be Sleeping Limes, by The Wild Beer Co. (UK)

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Dude, you're missing out.
And stop drinking mainstream beer. They have all the taste of tapwater.
I hate beer. (I know I know, I should hand in my Ozzy card immediately.)
But there was one I tasted in a brewery once that won me over. Can’t for the life of me remember the name or find it anywhere lol
It tasted like a milkshake oddly enough :confused:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I hate beer. (I know I know, I should hand in my Ozzy card immediately.)
But there was one I tasted in a brewery once that won me over. Can’t for the life of me remember the name or find it anywhere lol
It tasted like a milkshake oddly enough :confused:

Milkshake IPAs or creamsicles are a thing.
*nods*

There is a LOT more variety in beer than what most people realise.