• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lilith

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Does anyone here work with or worship Lilith? If so, what is she like? I feel a call and a pull towards her, but I am not sure how to respond? Can someone help? How did you get to know Lilith?

Thanks!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Does anyone here work with or worship Lilith? If so, what is she like? I feel a call and a pull towards her, but I am not sure how to respond? Can someone help? How did you get to know Lilith?

Thanks!
I don't work with her or worship her. But I've done research on her. Many folks have many different views on her. Some view her as a powerful goddess of indivuality and freedom, others just as a demon. I worship Lucifer who is similar and many often work with both. Do your research on her. Find out as much info as you can. Then respond. You can say no to working with a deity if you like. But if you wish to honor her after researching her...Make an altar and perhaps some offerings. Tell her your intentions.