• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life's Great Truths Learned From Experience

MikeDwight

Maybe Eisenhower faked the moonlanding, the Korean War, the abduction of Elvis, UFO contact, but there's no way all our citizens were free before his MLK jr integration policies and/or without some cover while turning the American Presbyterian borders away from Presbyterian ecumenicism. No way, why? Oh because that respects the ruling of Presbyterianism worldwide in the parish of Korea in 1913 Sam-il to the whole Korean peninsula and at other points of time. Enjoy some Charlie Parker.

MikeDwight

500_F_33913566_fLaFQCFi28wmITM1nvPtonrUOhXWbG47.jpg

HARK HEAR THE PIPES ARE CALLIN FLOWER O SCOTLAND, DOWN THROUGH THE GLEN, BUT AYE AND A' THAT, AND A' THAT, ROAMIN IN THE GLOAMIN! BONNIE LASSIE AT THE END OF THE ROAD, I'LL NEVER MEET MY TRUE LOVE AGAIN ON THE BONNIE BONNIE BANKS OF LOCK LOMOND FOR AULD LANG SYNE MY DEAR FOR AULD LANG SYNE NAE AWA TAE BIDE AWA FOR I WAE NA AWA TAE LEAVE YA , BONNIE WEE JENNIE MCCOLL , MY BONNIE LIES OVER THE OCEAN , OVER THE SEA, I'M A COVENANTER SOLDIER, THE BONNIE BLUE BONNETS ARE GONNA GET YOU, I WON FIRST PRIZE!