• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life

King Phenomenon

I believe the world was created around 1979. For those who do not know the reason why is because I believe that the world will end when a certain man dies and will begin again with his rebirth which goes on and on. The good news is we all live forever. Some bad aspects of it are people born in prison who never really 'actually' committed the crime.
Another bad thing is the bad 'memories' of bad 'events' that never actually happened if what I believe is true. Things like the Holocaust and the colonization of America etc. I will venture to ask of those who believe that the earth formed billions of years ago and humans eventually evolved, can you say that what you believe is 100% accurate? If the answer is no then please consider some of the falsehoods I mentioned above when you ponder humanity. What I believe is quite easily very possible especially with God in command. My God is infinite space. There's nothing more dumbfounding than that.

Life is fleeting, live it well, live it wise.

Viker

Häxan
Another bad thing is the bad 'memories' of bad 'events' that never actually happened if what I believe is true. Things like the Holocaust and the colonization of America etc.
Evidence from outside of your perception would suggest otherwise.
I will venture to ask of those who believe that the earth formed billions of years ago and humans eventually evolved, can you say that what you believe is 100% accurate?
Approximate. Not 100% accurate. The exact moment, date, etc. are unknown.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I will venture to ask of those who believe that the earth formed billions of years ago and humans eventually evolved, can you say that what you believe is 100% accurate?

Universe roughly 13 .7 billion years
Earth roughly 4.54 billion years
As accurately as measurements can allow

Live evolved... Not 100%, but it's the best choice given the continually mounting evidence.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I believe the world was created around 1979. For those who do not know the reason why is because I believe that the world will end when a certain man dies and will begin again with his rebirth which goes on and on. The good news is we all live forever. Some bad aspects of it are people born in prison who never really 'actually' committed the crime.
Another bad thing is the bad 'memories' of bad 'events' that never actually happened if what I believe is true. Things like the Holocaust and the colonization of America etc. I will venture to ask of those who believe that the earth formed billions of years ago and humans eventually evolved, can you say that what you believe is 100% accurate? If the answer is no then please consider some of the falsehoods I mentioned above when you ponder humanity. What I believe is quite easily very possible especially with God in command. My God is infinite space. There's nothing more dumbfounding than that.

Life is fleeting, live it well, live it wise.
Perhaps look at it another way - that you are completely wrong - and where all the delusional ones living now are in fact mostly correct in their beliefs about reality. Might be easier for yourself in the future if so - rather than being so out of step with reality - which you are.