• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life Without God leads to an Existential Crisis?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Living a life without a belief in God is known to cause an existential crisis within most atheists.

Really? Please share your evidence.

How do atheists deal with their existential crisis?
No doubt they say something along the lines of, "Quite pretending there is one, and find something else to bolster your ailing faith."

Mohsen

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
@Skwim read thru the thread. Don’t just take the OP and run off that. A lot more has been said since the OP - the discussion has moved on a lot since then!

Peace

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
That comment itself, seems rather subjective. Who is to say he hasn't? he certainly says he has!

I would love to have the opportunity to ask him directly in a common language, for I had the same impression.

The video maker seems to have a very foggy notion of what atheists are like, to the point that I do not expect him to ever have actually spoken with one - except, of course, serious pressure or lying were involved.

Which would not come as any great surprise. Many of us atheists are often or even always under serious pressure to hide our atheism or worse. Some Christians and. frankly, most or nearly all Muslims seem to have been literally taught to be unable to understand and respect atheism.

Last edited: