• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life Without Belief

Clara Tea

How do these beliefs benefit you? Or would your life actually be very different if you didn't believe these things?
Those beliefs are part of science. Science just developed a vaccine for Covid. Apparently, science gives us a lot of things (including the computer that I am typing on). So, one individual fact might be gratuitous science, but collectively, science has given the world lot.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Several scientists gather around a caged animal, and wonder why it seems to get pleasure from sex. It's almost as though it enjoys it. We must write this down in our journal and study it. Perhaps we should cut it's head off and put slices of its brain under a microscope?

Should we measure and weigh the love that we find in its brain?

Perhaps some quantities are not measurable? If not, can science tell us all the answers? Are some things intuitive?

what.jpg

An MRI can detect love, (and god)

No need to measure lifeless brain when real live ones are so easy to see.

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 4.15.13 PM.jpg

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member