• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life Takes Care of Life

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Just talked on the phone with a guy whom I worked with during my last job. He is a manager for another company now and wants to interview me for a job. It was enough to hear from him (one of my favorite people), but to be offered a job too?

:):darts::blacktelephone::partypooper::moneybag::sax::heart::exclamation:

Tell me life is cool.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Just talked on the phone with a guy whom I worked with during my last job. He is a manager for another company now and wants to interview me for a job. It was enough to hear from him (one of my favorite people), but to be offered a job too?

:):darts::blacktelephone::partypooper::moneybag::sax::heart::exclamation:

Tell me life is cool.

Same thing happened to me once. Yes, for me life works out. I'm kind of hesitant to assume this is true for everyone though. It seems for many life sucks, but that is only folks I read about.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Same thing happened to me once. Yes, for me life works out. I'm kind of hesitant to assume this is true for everyone though. It seems for many life sucks, but that is only folks I read about.

There are some people who definitely get more of a crapload than others, but to some extent, its perspective.

My grandmother fell on the stairs some years ago, and her response was "praise the Lord! I am so fortunate! I fell down the stairs, and only bruised myself up! I could have broken a hip!"

And then there are others who feel that slow traffic is a personal attack against them, and stew about it all day... "Why does this always have to happen to me?"

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
There are some people who definitely get more of a crapload than others, but to some extent, its perspective.

My grandmother fell on the stairs some years ago, and her response was "praise the Lord! I am so fortunate! I fell down the stairs, and only bruised myself up! I could have broken a hip!"

And then there are others who feel that slow traffic is a personal attack against them, and stew about it all day... "Why does this always have to happen to me?"

Speaking of which...

There was an incident where my grandmother ran over and killed a young, about 7 year old boy. Then the father came out, grabbed my grandmother from her car, beat her up putting her in the hospital.

Turns out the father was on drugs and had a restraining order against him. He decided to kidnap his son from the bus stop. So the son, afraid of the father ran out into the street in front of my grandmother.

Court decided she was not at fault. Still my grandmother was devastated by the event.

Many years later she ran into the mother of the little boy. Feeling very guilty she told the mother how bad she felt. The mother however said she saw it as an act of God. Afterwards the father served his time, became a model husband/Christian. This was all God's will.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
It doesn't happen often, but once in a while I pick up someone riding my tail. I always wonder whether it is a bathroom emergency.