• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life In 10 to 16 Dimensions

Ellen Brown

It is annoying to me that so much talk around Religion seems bent on making it either too mysterious, or false.

Then there is just a great deal about the Science world that seems theoretical and perhaps not for the common folk.

I'd suggest that so many things that we do not understand appears that way simply because we try to ignore anything that occurs outside our very limiting three dimensional existence. In my world, so much of what goes on in the Bible and Quran that seems mysterious and forbidden to us could simply be a bit of bleed over from other dimensions.

I'm frustrated that so much of what has gone on in the distant past is subject to attempts to write it off as too loony to have happened. Right now, I am thinking of the Old Testament, and the pointless discussion about whether the burning bush, the flood, or the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah happened.

As far as the flood is concerned, there are scientists who postulate that there is 5 to 7 times the amount of water in the oceans submerged deep in the rock below. So perhaps it is likely that the flood could have happened very easily, as in the Biblical description?

One of my favorite incidents is what happened in the book of Ezekiel? Scholars see it as either not real or too holy and mysterious to be discussed. For me, a previously unseen being that just flew his dimensionally shifting craft in to have a chat with Ezekiel. Nothing strange going on here folks.

Skwim

Veteran Member
As far as the flood is concerned, there are scientists who postulate that there is 5 to 7 times the amount of water in the oceans submerged deep in the rock below. So perhaps it is likely that the flood could have happened very easily, as in the Biblical description?
Which scientists are these, because currently science puts the amount of subsurface water between 0.61 % and 1.69% of the total amount of water on earth.
source and source

One of my favorite incidents is what happened in the book of Ezekiel? Scholars see it as either not real or too holy and mysterious to be discussed. For me, a previously unseen being that just flew his dimensionally shifting craft in to have a chat with Ezekiel. Nothing strange going on here folks.
My guess is that scholars regard it as delusion and/or myth and therefore find nothing to say about it. :shrug:

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One can postulate anything. But even if all this water were locked up in rock, what
physical mechanism could've caused it to so suddenly migrate up to the oceans, &
then later migrate all the way back down?

The global flood claim just looks too magical to have any scientific basis.
But a localized flood which they mistakenly thought was global....that could be.

Ellen Brown

Which scientists are these, because currently science puts the amount of subsurface water between 0.61 % and 1.69% of the total amount of water on earth.

So, it's changed then. Your number is fine.

source and source

My guess is that scholars regard it as delusion and/or myth and therefore find nothing to say about it. :shrug:

So, perhaps they had some strong Hashish then?

I'm totally lacking in trust of so called Scholars, so I just see the incident and others as completely normal in a ten dimensional existence. You can completely disavow any kind of religion and just see it as totally normal, though our carbon based life forms are incapable of interacting with it most of the time.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
source and source

She was referring to "water" found deep in the mantle. There is no way to get that water quickly out of the mantle or to put it back in without destroying the crust in the process. The problem is that those that do know better site articles such as this one:

There’s as much water in Earth’s mantle as in all the oceans

without explaining what that means. In fact it is not even what we could properly call "water" for multiple reasons. First it is chemically part of the rocks of the mantle:

"The results add to mounting evidence that there is much more water than expected beneath us, mostly locked up within the crystals of minerals as ions rather than liquid water."

Second even if it was free it would not be liquid water. At that depth it would be a superheated fluid. Neither water nor gas. It is at a temperature far in excess of the critical temperature of water. which is 374 C. The temperature of the transition zone ranges from 1,400 C to 1,600 hundred C.

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1029/GL016i005p00425

What flood believers do not seem to understand is that any proposed source of water for the flood would not only impossible to deliver to the surface of the Earth, it would have cooked every living thing on the Earth long before it drowned them and the Ark would have been a giant Easy Bake Oven.

Ellen Brown

One can postulate anything. But even if all this water were locked up in rock, what
physical mechanism could've caused it to so suddenly migrate up to the oceans, &
then later migrate all the way back down?

The global flood claim just looks too magical to have any scientific basis.
But a localized flood which they mistakenly thought was global....that could be.

Perhaps your Genetic make up is not capable of fringe interaction with the other dimensions? Nothing religious or scientific to these three dimensions implied. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Perhaps your Genetic make up is not capable of fringe interaction with the other dimensions? Nothing religious or scientific to these three dimensions implied. :)
Extra dimensions will not save you. One must still account for the the three spatial dimensions and the time dimension that are obvious to us.

Skwim

Veteran Member
She was referring to "water" found deep in the mantle.
And that's what I assumed, but because it isn't free water, as you note, it would have no chance of being brought to the surface, so I simply gave the percentage of underground water that is free.

What flood believers do not seem to understand is that any proposed source of water for the flood would not only impossible to deliver to the surface of the Earth, it would have cooked every living thing on the Earth long before it drowned them and the Ark would have been a giant Easy Bake Oven.
But hey! with god all things are possible, so maybe he freed all the mantle water, cooling it off as it rose, added a bit more, and presto-changeo we have water all the way to the top of Mt. Everest, and then some. After all, It's a snap when you're omnipotent. Not that it wouldn't have all been much easier to simply snap one's fingers, killing everyone but Noah and family and dispense with the flood, but that's not half as dramatic. So, in the interest of entertainment . . . . .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm rather fringe, but without any evidence of these other dimensions
interacting with ours, I'll discard that as an explanation.
The better explanation is that ancient goatherds made fantastic **** up.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member

If we could smooth out the Earth’s surface to be as smooth as a cue ball, ie., no mountains or valleys, the water that currently exists in the oceans, seas and lakes would cover the entire Earth to a height of about 2 1/2 miles!

And before any of this was understood, the Bible states in Psalms the Flood was what caused the tall mountains and valleys to form.

Plus, scientists have discovered more water apparently underneath the mantle!
Rare Diamond Reveals Earth's Interior is All Wet

Google ‘ringwoodite’.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If we could smooth out the Earth’s surface to be as smooth as a cue ball, ie., no mountains or valleys, the water that currently exists in the oceans, seas and lakes would cover the entire Earth to a height of about 2 1/2 miles!

And before any of this was understood, the Bible states in Psalms the Flood was what caused the tall mountains and valleys to form.

Plus, scientists have discovered more water apparently underneath the mantle!
Rare Diamond Reveals Earth's Interior is All Wet

Google ‘ringwoodite’.
I already linked an article on that. And we know that the mountains are millions of years old and how they formed. Why post fairy tales?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If I were to assert the extra water was stored in a Klein bottle, that only covers 4 dimensions. When I contemplate a 10 to 16 dimensional Klein bottle equivalent, my mind goes up in a multi-dimensional puff of smoke.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I already linked an article on that. And we know that the mountains are millions of years old and how they formed. Why post fairy tales?
Millions of years old! Yeah, the rocks are.....but not the features they form! If the mountains were that old, we'd see rounded stumps, from all the weathering and extreme erosion they endure!

Yet what do we observe? Clear, distinct features on most, with attributes revealing a relatively young age!

In fact, it's the most obvious evidence supporting the recentness of the global Flood.

Ellen Brown

It is annoying to me that so much talk around Religion seems bent on making it either too mysterious, or false.

Then there is just a great deal about the Science world that seems theoretical and perhaps not for the common folk.

I'd suggest that so many things that we do not understand appears that way simply because we try to ignore anything that occurs outside our very limiting three dimensional existence. In my world, so much of what goes on in the Bible and Quran that seems mysterious and forbidden to us could simply be a bit of bleed over from other dimensions.

I'm frustrated that so much of what has gone on in the distant past is subject to attempts to write it off as too loony to have happened. Right now, I am thinking of the Old Testament, and the pointless discussion about whether the burning bush, the flood, or the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah happened.