• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lie of the year.

"Supposedly", huh? You've just made my case. Thanks. I stand by my statement of gullibility. The rest of your post truly defines your agenda. This makes it very difficult to have an unbiased conversation with you.
I made your case by using the word “supposedly”? This makes no sense.

I note that you have chosen not to acknowledge or engage with the facts that I presented.

Namely, the fact that Saudi and Iran were indeed having back channel communications to defuse tensions with Iraq mediating; the statement by the Iraqi PM; the fact that he landed at a civilian airport; and the fact that the WH has failed to present evidence to the contrary - not even in a closed door briefing with lawmakers - in fact making misleading statements about Solemaini having an indirect role in 9/11.

Are those facts, or not? Ignore them if you wish. I have yet to see any facts from you that would facilitate a discussion. Again, I maintain an open mind. It’s certainly possible the Iraqi PM is lying. But I see no reason to *assume* that, as you seem to have. Perhaps you can educate me rather than dodging.