• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

liberal only: Kick bottom campaign ads - 2018 edition

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Let's post the best Democratic campaign ads in 2018. Here's a great one from a clearly kick-bottom woman:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I thought the primaries were still going on, but that looks like a campaign ad.

Pretty moving, really.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Let's post the best Democratic campaign ads in 2018. Here's a great one from a clearly kick-bottom woman:

And this one from last year.

Are either of these people running *for* anything?
If so, I couldn't tell what from those slick ads. It looks like they're running *from* something.
Tom

@Sunstone
If I am insufficiently liberal to post in this thread just delete my post. I wouldn't want to upset anybody.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Are either of these people running *for* anything?
If so, I couldn't tell what from those slick ads. It looks like they're running *from* something.
Tom

@Sunstone
If I am insufficiently liberal to post in this thread just delete my post. I wouldn't want to upset anybody.
They are running for something. They are fighting for "truth, justice and the American way".

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Here's another one that I just saw from the teacher of the year now running for Congress

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is shaping up as the year of the strong woman. Here's another from someone whose not a classical liberal, but worthy of support: