• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberal only: "Dear Leader Donny's" image

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
On the wall of a center for kids who we've ripped away from their parents. How long until the indoctrination sessions start to get the kids to follow the book of Donny's "thoughts". Regime change in Washington begins this November.

The image from this story Sobering photos show a Texas detention center for immigrant children where a mural of Trump is painted on a wall

(Casa padre - it's clear what is in the "mind" of the current regime in power in Washington)

DfnWRI3UEAEcCQf.jpg

"This place is called a shelter, but effectively these kids are incarcerated," Soboroff said on MSNBC, pointing to photos he took during a tour supervised by the US Health and Human Services Department. One of those photos showed an unidentified child having a barcode that was attached to his wrist being scanned, as he stood in line with a tray of food.

According to Soboroff, one of the first things a shelter employee asked journalists to do was to smile at the kids because they would otherwise feel like animals locked up in a cage.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
On the wall of a center for kids who we've ripped away from their parents. How long until the indoctrination sessions start to get the kids to follow the book of Donny's "thoughts". Regime change in Washington begins this November.

The image from this story Sobering photos show a Texas detention center for immigrant children where a mural of Trump is painted on a wall

(Casa padre - it's clear what is in the "mind" of the current regime in power in Washington)

DfnWRI3UEAEcCQf.jpg

"This place is called a shelter, but effectively these kids are incarcerated," Soboroff said on MSNBC, pointing to photos he took during a tour supervised by the US Health and Human Services Department. One of those photos showed an unidentified child having a barcode that was attached to his wrist being scanned, as he stood in line with a tray of food.

According to Soboroff, one of the first things a shelter employee asked journalists to do was to smile at the kids because they would otherwise feel like animals locked up in a cage.
This is disgusting. The historic parallel is more than evident but I am hopeful both sides of the aisle can look at this and say "This is not right".

I need to go take a shower.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is disgusting. The historic parallel is more than evident but I am hopeful both sides of the aisle can look at this and say "This is not right".

I need to go take a shower.
The Republicans are hiding under their beds at best and marching to his tune at worst.