• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LHP Roll Call

What kind of Left Hand Path

• Total voters

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
How many of use here follow the Left Hand Path and what path of that do we follow. Though I consider myself more of a Setian of a type I am more of a Non-denominational LHP, with a mix of just being LHP.

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
If you'll look at the first post on the second page of the Left Hand Path topic, you'll see my attempt to compare and constrast my own views with both the Right Hand and Left Hand paths. There is no perfect match with either, though there is clearly more of a match with the Left Hand Path. Whether that means that I my philosophical path (Eudaimonism) is a Left Hand Path or not is a judgment call.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
That's cool eudaimonia, there are a lot more type of LHP out there then I know of. Many of them Personal.

Dark greetings
Since this is my first post, I thought that I should cast my vote. My journey follows along the lines of Satanic Awareness, I feel that I follow that left path in principal and that Satanism like all else has to evolve and enrich itself. I do have a respect for the COS idea/view point.

The Satanic Cosmology it is the lifestyle that I have embraced so be it.

Dark Blessings

DiabloNightcraft

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I am on the verge of settling down with the Left Hand Path. I like Setianism, but I don't know if I would dedicate specifically to Set, yet. I have an interest in other dieties as well. I am still learning, but I feel involved in this path enough at this point to raise my hand up with you guys for roll call.

blackout

Violet.
I wish I really understood the difference.

left hand path? right hand path?
I follow my own path, but is it one of the two?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I wish I really understood the difference.

left hand path? right hand path?
I follow my own path, but is it one of the two?

Do you follow a path at all? Are you creating a new path altogether? I don't bother with left and right, initially i put my religion as LHP because i didn't know what else to put it as.

blackout

Violet.
Do you follow a path at all? Are you creating a new path altogether? I don't bother with left and right, initially i put my religion as LHP because i didn't know what else to put it as.

It's funny you said that because just this morning in bed
I was thinking that I should have said "uncover, discover, create... forge".
Unless my life is "fated", I guess I really don't "follow" any path at all.
Though I do have a "WAY" "about" me. :flirt:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Thelemite, though Crowley certainly encorporated LHP threads in his Religion, so I don't feel bad admitting to being part of the LHP group.

blackout

Violet.
I'm gunna put some effort into understanding this RH LH path thing.

Recent problems with my right hand/arm,
have actually made me very curious as of late.

That's just the way I think. :D

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I will get a really good explanation of the difference between right and left, just as soon as I get permission and time.

Last edited:

Lehnah

Master of the Mystic Arts
I voted Other becasue while I consider my beliefs to be LHP I don't feel I connect with any of the paths listed.