• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[LHP only] What is left hand path?

Yes, that, with the qualifier that it doesn't matter a lick if you broaden that to "some animals with intelligence" or even "all animals with intelligence".

As long as you are postulating that some magical being wiggled his nose to make it happen, you are still on par with any and every other faith belief.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
that only humans have souls and it's a common Christian belief that the universe only exists for our benefit and there's no life on other planets.

You are correct SF, it would be extremely arrogant for us humans to think we are unique in the Universe. I for one do not believe that only humans have souls or a spiritual aspect. And its always been my position that there could very well be other forms of intelligent sentient life forms in the Universe, not just on planet Earth. Also, I am of the mind that the Set Entity or that which is known as the "Prince of Darkness" is the primordial source of all intelligent self-aware forms of life where ever they may be found.

Last edited:

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I don't see why intelligent consciousness needs to be part of the objective universe, I can't fathom why anyone supposedly on the Western LHP would argue against the specialty and separation of the Black Flame which enables mankind's superiority on earth?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
@Bhairava, they are (as you said extreme) practitioners of LHP and not priests. But kindly remember, 'A-ghora' means 'those who are not extreme'. It is a matter of understanding. These are corruptions of the practice. http://www.shriaghoreshwar.org/en/aghor-aghori-and-aughar/

The people in the video are cheats. They cheat people with these demonstrations. Even now they are doing it for the money that the video team will pay them. They are stage performers and not real aghori sadhus.

Last edited:

Liu

As far as I know, "aghora" means "those without fear".
It even says so on the website you linked to.

I'd also doubt the trustworthiness of such documentaries, but how else to get to reliable information? The website you linked could be fake as well, just saying.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
As far as I know, "aghora" means "those without fear".
It even says so on the website you linked to.

I'd also doubt the trustworthiness of such documentaries, but how else to get to reliable information? The website you linked could be fake as well, just saying.

Thank you. I didnt realize this was a same faith only forum. Pardon my intrusion. Original post the link is unrelated to this comment. Ill take a look see.

Later.

Liu

Thank you. I didnt realize this was a same faith only forum. Pardon my intrusion. Original post the link is unrelated to this comment. Ill take a look see.

Later.
Intrusion? You started this thread and this is only your second comment in it.

My comment didn't refer to yours but to the comment by Aupmanyav directly before mine.

That sounds a lot like inverse Christianity. I wouldn't consider something as dogmatic and literalistic as that to be a good example of typical LHP. If taken to be meant symbolically it might be good for beginners who come from wicca.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Intrusion? You started this thread and this is only your second comment in it.

My comment didn't refer to yours but to the comment by Aupmanyav directly before mine.

That sounds a lot like inverse Christianity. I wouldn't consider something as dogmatic and literalistic as that to be a good example of typical LHP. If taken to be meant symbolically it might be good for beginners who come from wicca.
That is my husbands. You can email him about the site if you choose to.

Bhairava

Strictly speaking from a Qaballah / Qliphoth stance;

The original Tree of Life did not contain the material world, instead the non‑Sephira Daath existed., united by paths with Kether (above), Chokmah, Binah, Geburah and Tiphareth (below). Lucifer‑Daath, the original Serpent, represents the divine force of creation that is able to carry out the idea of creation. Lucifer‑Daath sinks down to man's level and awakens the power of creation and the sexual energy in man. Thus, man can reach the knowledge which was previously only accessible to God. The adepts of the Western Left Hand Path glorify the Fall and allow the destruction to be fulfilled. Leading away from the Tree of Life and further into the Tree of Knowledge

Sound like you follow a new age version of Hinduism but all misunderstood. Where do you think Christianity and Satanism or whatever the other type of Christianity is your talking about Luciferianism or some ****. Sounds like some dumbed down fancy word bull**** version of the Left Hand Tantric Path lol.

Bhairava

The Qliphoth are the repressed aspects of what is considers the rational, solar‑phallic Sephiroth, that is they are the instinctual, lunar‑feminine realms associated with the Faceless One, or Lilith, and the other Qliphoth. They are connected by the Tunnels of Set, the shadowy inversion of the Paths of the Tree. This is the Nightside of the Tree an alternative reality reached though Daath.

Interesting term Faceless One; who's that? Once met Shiva in a dream and he looked like the typical sadhu with dreadlocks but his face was just a blur as if he was every sadhu. But he had sutras tattooed all over his body in sanskrit, like a paragraph here and there; I imagine it was the Siva Sutras.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Interesting term Faceless One; who's that? Once met Shiva in a dream and he looked like the typical sadhu with dreadlocks but his face was just a blur as if he was every sadhu. But he had sutras tattooed all over his body in sanskrit, like a paragraph here and there; I imagine it was the Siva Sutras.
Lilith is the faceless one.
Sound like you follow a new age version of Hinduism but all misunderstood. Where do you think Christianity and Satanism or whatever the other type of Christianity is your talking about Luciferianism or some ****. Sounds like some dumbed down fancy word bull**** version of the Left Hand Tantric Path lol.
I would suggest Thomas Karlsson's book, Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic for more information.

Bhairava

Applying Antinomian practices from the ELHP is only a part of the work of the WLHP, it does not define the WLHP nor does it make the WLHP complete.
Simply put . . . the ELHP's goal is still to Become One with Brahmin / the Absolute / Whatever You Wanna Call It
While the WLHP is to separate from this 'Absolute' a.k.a. Objective Universe and to realize one's Godself / Higher Self and to bring that into one's lower self

lol. Brahman IS the Self. You call the absolute the objective universe lol wut? In the tradition that uses the term Brahman they don't even believe the objective universe exits.