• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

{LHP ONLY} How to "Properly" Troll The LHP DIR

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
**Please note that this a LHP only debate thread. If you do not identify as Left Hand Path, you should not be posting here.**

So, Oh Adversarial Ones, Light Bearers, and those laboring to give birth to themselves, how do you properly troll the LHP DIR? What sort of techniques and questions are best used?

crossfire

Premium Member
Don't be afraid to let it all out! That's what this thread is for.

crossfire

Premium Member
Personally, I find the Edgelord angle and "more evil than thou" approach to be a quite effective attitude to take when trolling the LHP DIR. Anyone else agree, or is it just me?

**Please note that this a LHP only debate thread. If you do not identify as Left Hand Path, you should not be posting here.**

So, Oh Adversarial Ones, Light Bearers, and those laboring to give birth to themselves, how do you properly troll the LHP DIR? What sort of techniques and questions are best used?

So you are a troll. Makes sense given the glib nature of most of your posts in that DIR. Thanks for clearing that up.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I like comparing the lhp to the rhp. Particularly the subreligions.