• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LGBT Alphabet

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I cant remember nor find if I posted this already. I know posted it in another LGBT forum since there are many youth coming out and coming to terms with their sexuality. This I thought beautiful, educational, and just, well, beautiful.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
At times I feel like I'm one of the few who doesn't want a label. Trans, queer, gender-fluid, I just want to be a woman, a human being, with better things to do than trying to figure out labels to describe myself. Why do even insist on continually dividing ourselves anyways? Society has a long ways to go before some things are more normalized, but instead of adding to this "LGBTQ Alphabet soup" we need to work towards making it a non issue. Someone being gay should be on par with someone being hetero. But it's in the opposite direction we're going.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
At times I feel like I'm one of the few who doesn't want a label. Trans, queer, gender-fluid, I just want to be a woman, a human being, with better things to do than trying to figure out labels to describe myself. Why do even insist on continually dividing ourselves anyways? Society has a long ways to go before some things are more normalized, but instead of adding to this "LGBTQ Alphabet soup" we need to work towards making it a non issue. Someone being gay should be on par with someone being hetero. But it's in the opposite direction we're going.

I agree I thought that was the goal of the LGBT community to not appear as an outlier?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I agree I thought that was the goal of the LGBT community to not appear as an outlier?
Yeah. And you do that by doing, not by filling up half of the new generations "generational lexicon." I get we're human and we like to label things and it's a part of how we navigate the world. But the "LGBT Alphabet Soup" can't see the forest for the trees.