• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Letter to catholic spiritual director

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Greetings Collin, Peace and good will to you.

These are not all my questions, but I think the Bible is very dangerous, very toxic in places, makes God look like the worst war criminal, killing thousands of innocent people with pestilence, plagues, famine, and sends soldiers to come kill, destroy , enslave the Jews, rape them, take them into captivity, God was going to exterminate over 99% of the Jews in the wilderness, a worse holocaust per capita than Adolf Hitler, the only thing that prevented it, was Moses told God that God was being stupid, would make us the laughing stalk of the Egyptians, that it was a terribly idiotic idea, and that Moses had a better idea.

Scripture says "God repented of the evil he planned on doing to his people". It means, a creature can be far more loving, just, kind, than their creator. It also says that God is a sinner, has evil in his heart, because he "Repented of evil". If I repent of evil, it means I'm a sinner.

For God to commit the worse crimes, stir up the most religious bigotry, kill people in large numbers for extremely silly crimes, then, I must be God, because the Bible says "God is love" and i love more than God, so if a person has more love than God, they might be a bigger God than Yeahweh.

...I love people enough, love sinners, addicts, the most hopeless, they are often the most victimized, mentally ill, no in control, they aren't hearing God interact with them, or seeing sighs God will give them the grace not to fall into temptation...I've know of a homosexual who has been praying since after he endured sexual abuse at age four, he's 44 now, been praying for almost four decades, that God would give him grace to be heterosexual..

..,. so preaching about God's punishment on these poor souls, has caused God to be the most disgusting sadist if that is true..who are very sick, when he doens't answer their prayers for healing, overcoming. Why does God want people to gay, or sick , perverted, or some are constantly bombarded with desires to sexually assault or kill people. If God doesn't want it, then why won't he give those who pray to him, a healthy sexuality. I don't think those people can help themselves. Their Father in Heaven creates despicable monsters, and he doesn't want them to get well or be healed.

But I'm talking about many appetites that make people go their destruction, like drug abuse and gluttony. It is a cunning , baffling, powerful disease, amazing me how many times I was sure I was done, then went back,. It's hard to find any happiness without certain chemicals, that lately, they come to me for free. I never had that luxury, of every day, free drug of choice is available because of a friend always asking me to stop by, do a Bible study, pray with him, and drugs of course are involved.

So , expensive drugs for free, so many people would love that opportunity...I need God's grace to overcome this, and I get very angry when I see how little grace is available

Drugs can make a very unhappy, terrible day, sometimes feel like it's the happiest day of my life, when 10 minutes before the drugs, I was suicidal. I beg God over and over, please prevent me from enjoying the high from the drugs, please take away the addiction...Freely he could, he refuses to.

Also, I don' really see any evidence in the Bible, that God is pro life. He kills far more unborn babies, than all of the Abortion Doctors killed, since the founding of planned parenthood.

Is abortion bad or good? Isn't it good and bad? Like ,, Ted Bundy never knew his Father, his mother abandoned him alone for months, only getting him when forced, and lied to him about being his mother which he found out it was a lie. My point being, she never wanted him. He could have been aborted. Planned parenthood targets the ghettos I have done volunteer works of Mercy , and other poor places.

The people there, their lives are despair, and criminal history, drug addiction, homelessness it runs extremely rampant, making it difficult to get a job or college education. They are recruited into gangs to victimize and steal and kill people. Even if they want to get well in that environment, how difficult it is to find mental, spiritually healthy people, that are not addicted to alcohol and drugs, not extremely selfish, it will take a miracle.

What I saw in that ghetto, it was a hell, it was a nightmare. If their mother's had gotten abortions for the vast majority there, (from what I saw), the baby would have died in a state of grace, gone to Heaven, now is an extremely materialistic, drug addict , sex addicts, thief , gangbanger, hedonists, where there is very high homicide rate)....I would without hesitation have chosen abortion, if I could choose from the womb...

To see so much hell in this life, powerless over addictions, a God threatening eternal torture, I would want to be aborted, and a lot of babies can thank Margaret Sanger and planned parenthood, for saving their souls, from a sadistic God who damns to hell, those who die in mortal sin.

... the Bible in Isiah declares s loudly and clearly "I create Evil", he commits genocide, he shames poor sinners, he threatens eternal damnation, he premeditated the brutal , humiliating execution of his son. He was more guilty of murdering Jesus than anyone, because it was first his idea....

....his decisions to grant so little grace, he knows it is torturing people to the point of suicide....

So, he wants to torture people for ever in a lake of fire. That is worse sadism than any Serial killer of war criminal I know, and the God who is responsible for such evil, worse crimes against humanity than Adolf Hitler or any Dictator, I think he needs to be supplanted, removed from power and replaced, and a law instituted that controllers of his omnipotence, household, and possessions, most follow, the law of perfect love, compassion, justice, and no one suffers forever....

God said "Pride is the fall of the Devi." There is no one close to being as proud and narcissistic as the God who essentially says "Worship me, or you will be tORTURED FOREVER IN HELL

To be continued....out of time at the Library