• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's suppose that when you die... !

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all

My question especially to atheists.

Let's imagine that when you die ,you would discover that there is hereafter and judgement day ,and hell and heaven...etc

Seriously what suppose to be would your reactions ?

EDITED to add

I forget to write if you discover that view of Islam about judgement day is true !

12479079_1549289368698793_290401211_n.jpg

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If they'd been good people they'd be pleasantly surprised to find themselves in the Realm of Good Consciousness with Lord Mazda!
I forget to write if you discover that view of Islam about judgement day is true lol

I edited to add it :)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I forget to write if you discover that view of Islam about judgement day is true lol

I edited to add it :)
Well I've never been married, so end up as one of Allah's houris in Jannah...? Maybe? :p

Raahim

مكتوب
Well, I suppose I'd be scared because I'd end up in Jahannam.

Being Muslim is not the only way of going to Heaven, I'm sure everyone who acknowledge and fear God by living moral life will have their place in Heaven. After all God is truly Most Merciful. :D Islam is just the best way to earn your place there.

Wirey

Fartist
Hello all

Let's imagine that when you die ,you would discover that there is hereafter and judgement day ,and hell and heaven...etc

EDITED to add

I forget to write if you discover that view of Islam about judgement day is true !

I would think that a deity that all powerful who hid from me was the worst kind of shirker and coward. If I were God, I would appear in the sky and tell all people I was, so they could know me, not hide like a girl caught naked at a frat party. And I would hope that he or she would at least be understanding enough to know that since he or she was very unclear with directions that there should be no fault attached to me for his or her failures. But frankly, I'm not too worried about it. God's an old legend, like Kingu or Michael Jackson.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hello all

EDITED to add

It has to happen first. "0)

But supposing it did happen for sake of argument, my defense would be pointing out the notable lack of a proper orientation.

Raahim

مكتوب
Because I found his books and prophet/s unconvincing and Zarathustra's better.

My prophet is better than your prophet!

I would think that a deity that all powerful who hid from me was the worst kind of shirker and coward. If I were God, I would appear in the sky and tell all people I was, so they could know me, not hide like a girl caught naked at a frat party. And I would hope that he or she would at least be understanding enough to know that since he or she was very unclear with directions that there should be no fault attached to me for his or her failures. But frankly, I'm not too worried about it. God's an old legend, like Kingu or Michael Jackson.

Of course you would have that opinion in front of Allah. :rolleyes:
God gave clear evidence of Him, it's just that you take them for granted and don't accept them. :D

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Being Muslim is not the only way of going to Heaven, I'm sure everyone who acknowledge and fear God by living moral life will have their place in Heaven. After all God is truly Most Merciful. :D Islam is just the best way to earn your place there.
Maybe many non-Muslims will access to heaven , especially whom die as kids , or whom don't know Islam, or whom distract by media.

I think most of humanity will access to heaven .
Inshallah :)