• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's Put the "Fun" Back In "Fundamentalism"!

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Taking it (fundamentalism) to the amusement park, as we did in one thread, was a bit fun.

blackout

Violet.
Fun with Fundamentalism... idea #97
anagrams and word play

Fun-damen-talism(an) ? (dam'n...demon... daemon?)
Fun damning talismans?

Fund-amen-talism (tal"ism"--tall tale?)
Give your money to the affirmation of tall tales?

See how many you can come up with!

blackout

Violet.
Fundie-Mentalism...meaning, mentality requiring funding!----its already fun, cuz u get lots o'money, like a high-roller/holy roller!:angel2:

Good One! That's the idea!

What about...

Fun-Die-Mentalism?
The Mentality of Enthusiastically sending everyone to Eternal Hell.

A

angellous_evangellous

Let's put the "funda" back into "mentalism."

muwhahaha

Draka

Wonder Woman
I don't know if the "fun" was ever in fundamentalism in the first place. I know one thing for sure though...the "mental" has always been there. ;):rolleyes:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How can we put the "fun" back in "fundamentalism"? Any ideas?

Ever since the definition of "fundament" was pointed out to me and I recognized the parallel structure between "fundamentalism" and "naturalism" (i.e. "adherence or attachment to what is of nature", according to one definition), I've found the word "fundamentalist" to be very fun... and funny. :D

blackout

Violet.
Ever since the definition of "fundament" was pointed out to me and I recognized the parallel structure between "fundamentalism" and "naturalism" (i.e. "adherence or attachment to what is of nature", according to one definition), I've found the word "fundamentalist" to be very fun... and funny. :D

LMAO!!! That is too funny!

Frubals for the mostly penguin
for the "behind" the scenes/base/"bottom" line
meaning of the alism!

EDIT: aparantly I've given out too many frubals.
I'll catch you later.