• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let us Pray

Psalm23

I am starting this thread as a place to share prayer requests and pray for each other. This is a thread for all kinds of prayers and praises.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am starting this thread as a place to share prayer requests and pray for each other. This is a thread for all kinds of prayers and praises.
I am grateful to all those who have made it possible for me to live in the way that I wish, not to be told what job to take or who to fall in love with.

I'm grateful, too, for the great peace which has settled upon the world such that most people only hear of war rather than living through it. It is a wonderful thing, and I hope it continues.

I had a wonderful vacation this year around July 4th. I learned, and I healed, and I had a small adventure.

My vehicle is a powerful road beast. In it I drove through several states, and I stopped to see a view of mountains surrounding a river.

InChrist

Free4ever

It seems to me that there is growing darkness, deception, and lawlessness in the world today and people are in bondage to one thing or another. I am praying for peace and freedom in people’s lives through Christ...

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"May the light of His Silence break in every heart.
Let there be peace and love among all beings of the universe.
"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"May the long time sunshine call you.
All love surround you.
And the pure light within you
Guide your way on"

Gargovic Malkav

I'd like a prayer that makes me more disciplined in the sense that I would be able to clean my apartment properly(I have trouble planning and organizing things), and to safeguard me from my worldly passions.
And I'd like a prayer that'll help make my parents' hearts feel more at ease.
Me and my brother are not the easiest children to deal with, and I can imagine my mom might feel sad sometimes about the fact that we might never get married and have children and that our futures seem uncertain.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I pray for all my friends and family and for my beloved.

I pray anyone who has been negatively affected by me can forgive me and it's unlikely I meant any harm by what I did. Likely the opposite, but I can be very forward and odd at times.

I pray for my own recovery from this illness I have.

I pray for the wellbeing of RFians.