• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let us pray to save humanity?

We Never Know

No Slack
DEBATE IS WELCOMED ON THE THEME "CAN WE PRAY FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD, IT INCLUDES PEOPLE IN RUSSIA AND THEIR PUTIN?"

We all want the best for our world. The way to do it is to pray for the world.
But that is psychologically stressful and exhausting. And there is the
spiritual danger from satan; he will take revenge against you.
Hence, I suggest the following prayer:

``All saints and holy angels and God, please, give help
to 100 living and 100 dead people.''

After you get used to daily praying like that, you could gradually increase the number.

Humanity is destroying itself and is going to have to save itself.

questfortruth

Friends, it is wrong to be sure to go to hell. We should be giving a good fight. And please reread with video the reply nr. 62.

Fallen Prophet

DEBATE IS WELCOMED ON THE THEME "CAN WE PRAY FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD, IT INCLUDES PEOPLE IN RUSSIA AND THEIR PUTIN?"

We all want the best for our world. The way to do it is to pray for the world.
But that is psychologically stressful and exhausting. And there is the
spiritual danger from satan; he will take revenge against you.
Hence, I suggest the following prayer:

``All saints and holy angels and God, please, give help
to 100 living and 100 dead people.''

After you get used to daily praying like that, you could gradually increase the number.

The world is the state of the forced compromise between the god of destruction and the Lord of Life. The prayer can shift the balance.
Hard pass.

You only get vague results from vague requests.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Our reality is fairytale, because the electron is wave and particle. It is the reality with something else.
Interesting. Which 'proves' (ok, indicates) that (1) there is a God, Creator, and (2) the electron is too wonderful and powerful in its little way to have come about by -- itself. (no natural selection there, I don't think, according to the theory of evolution...) Given I have a mind that is mine, more or less, my mind tells me that electrons did not come about by themselves. One can argue it, but -- as the saying goes -- no proof that electrons just more or less happened to come about -- or evolve -- by, um, natural selection. Which of course is within the realm of evolution, but then -- the theory goes on and on without, as far as I am now concerned, substantiation of the real kind.

YoursTrue

I don't have to prove nor provide it. Don't need to, as things speak and provides for itself.

God is only inside peoples minds. That's the factual reality of the matter.

I will however say God is only living in context that the person who thought it up is living, but it will never go beyond that.

There. It's adequately provided to you in a straightforward and factual manner.
While we're alive, we can see what's beyond ourselves. We read newspapers or see the internet, right? Ever wonder why the news has to be related and you and I don't 'see' (or know) everything?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Are you damn sure of that?
Yeah, do you have any proof to the contrary?
They are damned.
Damned or not, if they do not worry about it, why are you getting psychic about them?
.. and (2) the electron is too wonderful and powerful in its little way to have come about by -- itself.
There are no electrons. There are only (as we understand today), four forces and gravity.
.. I don't 'see' (or know) everything?
How can you 'see' or 'know' anything when you keep your eyes closed to knowledge and evidence?

Last edited:

YoursTrue

By the way, humanity is not considered to be too humane, since it is so cruel to itself in many, many, m-a-n-y ways. There is only one solution beyond total destruction. By itself and of itself. People pray it when they go to church, perhaps, but they don't know what they're praying for. "Our Father in heaven," the rest is usually recognizable.

YoursTrue

Praying is OK for psychological reasons.

Likely won't solve issues, but it helps people stay in the right frame of mind, and provides the illusion of helping in circumstances that are beyond one's control.
Right frame of mind? Plenty of people pray yet hurt other people very badly. Take war, for instance. The soldiers may pray while they kill others. I doubt Einstein prayed, though. But the bomb did win the war. :)

YoursTrue

Damned or not, if they do not worry about it, why are you getting psychic about them?There are no electrons. There are only (as we understand today), four forces and gravity.
How can you 'see' or 'know' anything when you keep your eyes closed to knowledge and evidence?
There are no electrons??

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No. Electrons are for school boys. It is energy only with forces and gravity. It seems like these exist, particle / wave duality..

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

That's absolutely correct. Humanity will have to save itself just as I saved myself from being abused shortly after I turned 18. After years of praying to the Christian God, asking him to save me, I finally found the courage to save myself. As far as I'm concerned, praying to God was completely useless and a waste of my time. In fact, I wasted the majority of my life believing in God, and I foolishly believed that he would eventually help me. It took me a long time to let go of that false hope, but now that I have, I'm much better off without it. It was the best decision I've ever made for myself and my mental health.

YoursTrue

Damned or not, if they do not worry about it, why are you getting psychic about them?There are no electrons. There are only (as we understand today), four forces and gravity.
Either way how you see it, since you say there are no electrons, only forces, how do you know that?