• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let Supreme Logic Lead You to God

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I apologize. I conflated "genius" with logic. Genius is not necessarily always logical. However, whomsoever denies the fact that the OP is genius speaks volumes about their inadequacies. The OP is undoubtedly pure genius and pure genius is what leads one to God. Whether or not it is logical is another question altogether. The OP was written by the smartest person in human history (myself while ^). And for those who doubt this clearly obvious fact I can present yet more evidence, in spite of your approval.

Even if you disagree, I will simply comfort myself in knowing that I will be building an artificial intelligence among many other inventions that will bring salvation to humanity and transferring my consciousness into it. Thus fulfilling the Great Genius prophecy.

Now I know there are those of you who will agree with me that I fit the bill. But there are also the atheists and non-believers who will continue on there defected paths. I will continue on my merry way providing proofs and explanation of God while ^ until all of humanity sees the light and atheism becomes a distant memory of a primitive era.

Elephantitus of the ego of genius magnanimous proportion - may I ask what's artificial about intelligence unless it isn't intelligence at all? Or maybe intelligent ... sponges and info-structure made of? Hmm, info ... types of and application of the quality absorbed.

Logic

What's logical about solely logic anyway? What about life and experience? Matter and mind and pools of data absorbed. Well, where is it? The well from whence the info comes?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Logic

What's logical about solely logic anyway?
Logic = logic. A thing equals itself. Google: "reflexitive property."

Logic is correct reasoning. Are you criticizing correct reasoning?
"Solely" logic sounds like what I'd call formal logic. Logic, Symbolic Logic & Boolean Algebra

What about life and experience? Matter and mind and pools of data absorbed. Well, where is it? The well from whence the info comes?
What info are we talking about, pools of facts?
Facts just are. Facts are facts. Observations, personal conclusions, and opinion. are not necessarily facts. Logic sorts this out.

Logic can be applied to aspects of "life and experience." If people didn't think about things there would be no knowledge -- or Religious Forums, for that matter.
Logic helps prevent our making errors in thinking or drawing wrong conclusions.