• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let Supreme Logic Lead You to God

Ostronomos

"I" existeth not in nor out but throughout
I am the love that is one in things throughout
I am good and evil none
Look inside me and you will not find me
Look within me and you will not find me
Nor will I be foundeth in you.
I am He who knows only truth
I am the wiseness inbound in all things
I am the love who knowest not in concepts nor words
but in one thing, which become self-stratified to all things.
As words are only concept they have grammar
Reality is isomorphic to a description but what description it takes is
determined by one reality, however syntax creates meaning of that information
discovered to be the fabric of reality, where cognition processes information to
become infocognition

Reality is like America, a freedom to configure itself without constraint.
Anything else by any other name would still be the same, and the freedom and constraint we experience in spirit and in material is found to be a 2-stage process. This 2-stage process is merged into one and that one then configures itself through unbound telesis (a state-recognition syntax).

:):):)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The Gods require a lack of logic. A paradox of the senses, to reveal their true divine selfs to the person desiring guidance.

QuestioningMind

"I" existeth not in nor out but throughout
I am the love that is one in things throughout
I am good and evil none
Look inside me and you will not find me
Look within me and you will not find me
Nor will I be foundeth in you.
I am He who knows only truth
I am the wiseness inbound in all things
I am the love who knowest not in concepts nor words
but in one thing, which become self-stratified to all things.
As words are only concept they have grammar
Reality is isomorphic to a description but what description it takes is
determined by one reality, however syntax creates meaning of that information
discovered to be the fabric of reality, where cognition processes information to
become infocognition

Reality is like America, a freedom to configure itself without constraint.
Anything else by any other name would still be the same, and the freedom and constraint we experience in spirit and in material is found to be a 2-stage process. This 2-stage process is merged into one and that one then configures itself through unbound telesis (a state-recognition syntax).

:):):)

Are you planning to provide some logic that will lead me to some god? All you've done so far is to make a series of unsubstantiated claims.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Odd. Logic is what drove me away from things like ghosts and divination. Logic has ultimately been an endless question where you haven't even answered your question but many more have arisen. It has lead to be reasonably certain but aware of the shortcomings of being human.
And certainly it has not lead to me any sort of personal diety who watches over us or god that lets us beat him like a pinata to get what we want.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
Out of all of the forms of logic I've studied, I've never heard of "supreme logic." I assume it's non-classical?

Ostronomos

I apologize. I conflated "genius" with logic. Genius is not necessarily always logical. However, whomsoever denies the fact that the OP is genius speaks volumes about their inadequacies. The OP is undoubtedly pure genius and pure genius is what leads one to God. Whether or not it is logical is another question altogether. The OP was written by the smartest person in human history (myself while ^). And for those who doubt this clearly obvious fact I can present yet more evidence, in spite of your approval.

Even if you disagree, I will simply comfort myself in knowing that I will be building an artificial intelligence among many other inventions that will bring salvation to humanity and transferring my consciousness into it. Thus fulfilling the Great Genius prophecy.

Now I know there are those of you who will agree with me that I fit the bill. But there are also the atheists and non-believers who will continue on there defected paths. I will continue on my merry way providing proofs and explanation of God while ^ until all of humanity sees the light and atheism becomes a distant memory of a primitive era.

JDMS

Academic Workhorse
I apologize. I conflated "genius" with logic. Genius is not necessarily always logical. However, whomsoever denies the fact that the OP is genius speaks volumes about their inadequacies. The OP is undoubtedly pure genius and pure genius is what leads one to God. Whether or not it is logical is another question altogether. The OP was written by the smartest person in human history (myself while ^). And for those who doubt this clearly obvious fact I can present yet more evidence, in spite of your approval.

Even if you disagree, I will simply comfort myself in knowing that I will be building an artificial intelligence among many other inventions that will bring salvation to humanity and transferring my consciousness into it. Thus fulfilling the Great Genius prophecy.

Now I know there are those of you who will agree with me that I fit the bill. But there are also the atheists and non-believers who will continue on there defected paths. I will continue on my merry way providing proofs and explanation of God while ^ until all of humanity sees the light and atheism becomes a distant memory of a primitive era.

Not creative enough! :rolleyes:

You should be sure to also transfer the consciousness of all atheists and non-believers into animals that we must serve you for the rest of time. Maybe a few you'll eat, just for fun!

Or even better, use your True Genius to become a god yourself. Why serve one when you could be one? :eek:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm still waiting for evidence: both for this God, and for the rationale of the smartest person in human history.
Salvation from what?
Great genius prophecy?

"Defected paths????" Please explain.
I'm still waiting for the "proofs and explanation."

Alien826

No religious beliefs
What, the "true Messiah" is a liar?

In case you didn't get the reference, that was from Monty Python's Life of Brian where poor Brian has inadvertently caused an enthusiastic mob to think he is the Messiah. He keeps saying he isn't, and finally someone says "Only the true Messiah denies his divinity". Brian responds with "Alright I am the Messiah", thinking that will make them think he isn't. Of course they then shout "He is!" and Brian realizes that he's stuck and no matter what he says nothing will change their minds.

It's all part of the movie's general message, that religious believers will believe what they want to believe and nothing will shake them in that belief.

Apologies if you already knew that.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I've haven't been here long, but one thing I've observed. In general the RF participants are a pretty nice lot. They read some of the most ridiculous stuff I've seen and gently ask for explanations and treaty the poster kindly.

Something that has crossed my mind is to write something so totally ridiculous that nobody in their right mind would give it any credence and see if I still got treated politely. I'd 'fess up in the end of course. I decided against doing it as it would seem too out of context. I'm now wondering if @Ostronomos is doing this. What made me wonder was the :):):) in the OP.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
In case you didn't get the reference, that was from Monty Python's Life of Brian where poor Brian has inadvertently caused an enthusiastic mob to think he is the Messiah. He keeps saying he isn't, and finally someone says "Only the true Messiah denies his divinity". Brian responds with "Alright I am the Messiah", thinking that will make them think he isn't. Of course they then shout "He is!" and Brian realizes that he's stuck and no matter what he says nothing will change their minds.

It's all part of the movie's general message, that religious believers will believe what they want to believe and nothing will shake them in that belief.

Apologies if you already knew that.
I did not. Thank you for the revelation. :)