• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let Sunstone Interview You! Please! Pretty Please!

How helpful was this interview in your attaining to Nirvana?

• Pretty gosh darn golly helpful!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I became one with the questions.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No help, but I did enjoy the free ice cream afterwards!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Mu!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I refuse to pick this option.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I was deeply troubled and confused by the interview questions.

• Oh yeah? Well, I was traumatized, absolutely traumatized by the questions!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • My whole life was changed for the better...or maybe for the worse. I forget which.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Wal-Mart has Nirvana on discount this week. 20% off!

• Can we have a poll about this poll next?

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Anyone and everyone is invited to answer the following series of in-depth, insightful, straight-shooting interview questions, but please make it easy on everyone else by quoting each question before responding. That way no one has to look up which question you're responding to.

Please answer any or all of these questions:

1) What would your favorite color be if you were standing in a pitch dark cave and could not see it? Would you most likely be wearing that color? If so, how?

2) Where are you most likely to sing to yourself? What are you most likely to be doing when singing to yourself? And what song are you most likely to sing?

3) Which of the arts are you least familiar with or feel you least appreciate? Why?

4) Please fill in the blank: "To me, a watermelon would be erotic if ____________________________."

5) If Micheal has three apples in his arms, and Stephanie has seven pears in hers, what is the velocity at which Rodger must collide with Micheal and Stephanie in order to produce a fruit salad? No googling, please.

6) Why, if at all, is it important to you to be scientifically literate? And what is the average size of a litter of scientists, anyway?

7) If you had to choose, would you prefer on the one hand to have a sense of purpose or meaning in life, or on the other hand, to be happy in life? How did your enthusiasm for second-hand chicken costumes factor into your decision here?

8) Suppose you come home early from a business meeting only to find your spouse in bed with your best friend. What would you instantly assume was the real reason they were in bed together?

9) About Captain Kirk of the Enterprise... Why?

10) If you could enhance or improve one trait or characteristic about yourself, what would that trait or characteristic be? And why would you want to mess with it?

11) Please assume that Sunstone is a considerate, passionate lover...

Thanks!

12) What was one of the most thrilling moments of your life to date? What was one of the most fulfilling moments?

13) Taken as a whole, does your life's history seem to you to "read" like a story? If so, please describe the plot in 48 words or less. What do you suppose the climax will be, and when will it come? Do you think they'll be a happy ending?

14) Who is your best friend in the whole wide world? What makes them your best friend? Have you ever given them a wedgie? If not, why not?

15) Do you consider mischievousness a desirable trait in children and/or adults? Why, why not, or why not not?

16) When dressing a Spanish donkey in black fishnet stockings and lace garters, is it proper to put stockings and garters on all four legs, or just the two rear legs? Defend your reasoning!

17) On a ten point scale of one to @Rival, just how perverted are you?

18) Is there something you'd like to say for the camera?

19) Do you quite often talk on behalf of inanimate objects, such as walls or cameras?

20) Please fill in the blank: "My virginity was never so lost as ___________________________."

21) How do you typically respond to those people who insinuate that you dropped out of grade school because of your abject failure to draw a credible stick figure portrait of your family for art class?

22) What food item are you most likely to eat because you always think it will taste better than it actually does?

23)

24) What was question #23 all about?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Just to answer a couple:

1. Blue. Yes. Proudly.

2. In bed. Sleeping. HTH should I know, I'm asleep.

3. Objet D'arts. I can never remember how to keep score, and I can never hit that little bullseye.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
4. "...it would simply smile..."

5. Trick question. Roger is running backward so any collision would produce an anti-salad.

6. Very important because you may have an alien life form as an ex and you would want to be able to defend yourself in the divorce proceedings. You could figure the size of a litter of scientists by determining the mean, but who in their right mind would want a mean scientist.

That's enough for tonight. I feel a song coming on so I'm off to bed.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
1- Purple looks very good in the dark, but i'd be wearing blue. I'm that Jean-jacket type a gal.
2- I'd sing the loudest if i was walking in a barren mountain plain with no people in sight. I'd sing 'BOY YOU GOTTA CARRY THAT WEIGHT, CARRY THAT WEIGHT A LONG TIME!'
3- Dunno SS. I guess the design of those 90s bus chairs you see.
4- 'i liked vore'
5- At Mach PSHHHOOOOO
6- It's important to me because i like impressing people. Average size would be the same as a dog's kennel
7- I'd be rather happy in life. Chicken suits are my fetish.
8- Homo shenanigans. There up to no good.
9- Why? Because Picard is better that's why!
10- Kindness. I'd be so kind that it would affect people in a 5 meter radius from me!
11- No problem!
12- This one time i purposely tripped my sis up and she got a bloody chin. Good times. It was fulthrilling!
13- The climax is finally watching Eraserhead, after all this procrastination! Tears of joy will flow.
14- I have many best friends. All of them have lost their wedgie-virginity
15- Mischievousness is a very fun trait to witness. Even Krishna was a cheeky boy!
16- 4 legs you idiot! How is he gonna hold the whip?
17- 1! I am a pure virgin baby
18- When does the acid wear off?
19- No. I'm busy talking in my head!
20- 'A 10/10 jazz-fusion album!
21- By eating the person to gain his powers
22- Octopus.
23-
24- THE VOID

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
1- Purple looks very good in the dark, but i'd be wearing blue. I'm that Jean-jacket type a gal.
2- I'd sing the loudest if i was walking in a barren mountain plain with no people in sight. I'd sing 'BOY YOU GOTTA CARRY THAT WEIGHT, CARRY THAT WEIGHT A LONG TIME!'
3- Dunno SS. I guess the design of those 90s bus chairs you see.
4- 'i liked vore'
5- At Mach PSHHHOOOOO
6- It's important to me because i like impressing people. Average size would be the same as a dog's kennel
7- I'd be rather happy in life. Chicken suits are my fetish.
8- Homo shenanigans. There up to no good.
9- Why? Because Picard is better that's why!
10- Kindness. I'd be so kind that it would affect people in a 5 meter radius from me!
11- No problem!
12- This one time i purposely tripped my sis up and she got a bloody chin. Good times. It was fulthrilling!
13- The climax is finally watching Eraserhead, after all this procrastination! Tears of joy will flow.
14- I have many best friends. All of them have lost their wedgie-virginity
15- Mischievousness is a very fun trait to witness. Even Krishna was a cheeky boy!
16- 4 legs you idiot! How is he gonna hold the whip?
17- 1! I am a pure virgin baby
18- When does the acid wear off?
19- No. I'm busy talking in my head!
20- 'A 10/10 jazz-fusion album!
21- By eating the person to gain his powers
22- Octopus.
23-
24- THE VOID

Those were great answers, but I had to keep scrolling up to read the questions so I knew what you were answering to. That's quite a chore.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Anyone and everyone is invited to answer the following series of in-depth, insightful, straight-shooting interview questions, but please make it easy on everyone else by quoting each question before responding. That way no one has to look up which question you're responding to.

1) What would your favorite color be if you were standing in a pitch dark cave and could not see it? Would you most likely be wearing that color? If so, how?
Turquoise. Yes. Lingerie.

2) Where are you most likely to sing to yourself? What are you most likely to be doing when singing to yourself? And what song are you most likely to sing?
In my van. Driving. Girl Crush.

3) Which of the arts are you least familiar with or feel you least appreciate? Why?
Probably painting. Not that I don't appreciate it, just not all that familiar with styles and techniques. As to why, just never got into it all that much to bother to learn about it as I feel I'm horrible as just drawing so painting isn't an option.

4) Please fill in the blank: "To me, a watermelon would be erotic if ____________________________."
If I had several of them, rind-less, mashed up in a inflatable kiddie pool and wrestled naked in it. When the wrestling was done the licking each other clean would commence.

5) If Micheal has three apples in his arms, and Stephanie has seven pears in hers, what is the velocity at which Rodger must collide with Micheal and Stephanie in order to produce a fruit salad? No googling, please.
4.2 leagues per leap year

6) Why, if at all, is it important to you to be scientifically literate? And what is the average size of a litter of scientists, anyway?
To be able to understand the world I live in better and answer questions such as "what is the average size of a litter of scientists?". The answer is 2 and a half.

7) If you had to choose, would you prefer on the one hand to have a sense of purpose or meaning in life, or on the other hand, to be happy in life? How did your enthusiasm for second-hand chicken costumes factor into your decision here?
To be happy. If I couldn't have second-hand chicken costumes how could I ever hope to be happy?

8) Suppose you come home early from a business meeting only to find your spouse in bed with your best friend. What would you instantly assume was the real reason they were in bed together?
They were waiting to surprise me with an awesome threesome.

Porcupines.

10) If you could enhance or improve one trait or characteristic about yourself, what would that trait or characteristic be? And why would you want to mess with it?
I'd improve my vision. I could get rid of my glasses.

Thanks!
You're quite welcome.

12) What was one of the most thrilling moments of your life to date? What was one of the most fulfilling moments?
When my first child was born. When my first child was born.

13) Taken as a whole, does your life's history seem to you to "read" like a story? If so, please describe the plot in 48 words or less. What do you suppose the climax will be, and when will it come? Do you think they'll be a happy ending?
Yes. Girl grows up in stable family in the Midwest. She strikes out on her own and ends up marrying two different men that both abuse her in different ways. Girl ultimately loses job, home, husband, children, and ends up homeless. Girl turns life around, college, husband, family, happiness.

14) Who is your best friend in the whole wide world? What makes them your best friend? Have you ever given them a wedgie? If not, why not?
Brandy. We've been like sisters since we were about 4-5, so that's a 35 year friendship. No. I love her.

15) Do you consider mischievousness a desirable trait in children and/or adults? Why, why not, or why not not?
No. A little now and then is fine. Can sometimes be cute, but when it's a regular thing it's maddening. I know. I'm a mom. 'Nuff said.

16) When dressing a Spanish donkey in black fishnet stockings and lace garters, is it proper to put stockings and garters on all four legs, or just the two rear legs? Defend your reasoning!
Just the rear two. Stockings and garters on the front two make it more difficult to work the pole.

Go away.

19) Do you quite often talk on behalf of inanimate objects, such as walls or cameras?
No. Though I do talk to them.

20) Please fill in the blank: "My virginity was never so lost as ___________________________."
The time I met Sunstone.

21) How do you typically respond to those people who insinuate that you dropped out of grade school because of your abject failure to draw a credible stick figure portrait of your family for art class?
"How'd you know?"

22) What food item are you most likely to eat because you always think it will taste better than it actually does?
tomatoes

Yes

;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Black. I know I'd be wearing it because all of my shirts and jeans are black, and even my bras and panties are black (it makes laundry so easy).
Usually in the car, or any other time I'm alone. Typically it's some of Slipknot's earlier works, because I happen to be angry with the world at the time. Or if I'm in a good mood, either Ghost or Zombie Girl.
The forms I least appreciate are soulless mass-manufactured pop music and abstract art. Why? Because after a tornado ripped through town I noticed a metal "structure" in the university's courtyard that I hadn't noticed before (I had only been enrolled for a couple months), and I thought the tornado twisted it up. Turns out it's supposed to look like that.
It is for me, because I have Asperger's and my mind finds comfort in knowledge, statistics, data, and facts. Not knowing, for somethings (but not all things) can send me into a feedback loop of obsessing what I don't know about, which causes anxiety, which triggers further obsessing, which triggers further anxiety.
The average litter of scientists is 3. Or maybe 7. I don't know, but no true litter of scientists can be composed of a number that isn't a prime number.

7) If you had to choose, would you prefer on the one hand to have a sense of purpose or meaning in life, or on the other hand, to be happy in life?
I think you can have both. You can even through frustration into the mix and still feel happy while fulfilling a sense of purpose and meaning. I say this because I have been in a recording studio, I've been through countless takes, I've wanted to bash brains in, but the final product makes it all so very worth it (the Christian band I filled in for as a session player was the worst).
Kirk is just jealous because he doesn't have the awesome Shakespearean skills or soothing angelic voice of Picard.
It would be my social skills, because they aren't that good. Not only does it make making friends hard, it makes it hard to get dates and jobs.
I'm not one for assumptions. I need empirical data for this. First-hand, preferable, as I can't necessarily take someone else's word for it.
Probably when I drew an anime character for the university library I worked at, and getting to see her on all the forms, news letters, in display cases, and all the compliments I got (I even saw a couple people take a picture of her with their phone cameras).
Or receiving my honors medallion when I graduated (god its such a gawd awful ugly looking thing), because I had no support but a ton of doubt when I decided to re-enroll in college. It was such that even I doubted and wondered if I could make good grades. Turns out I made excellent grades.
Or maybe it was the first time I had anything published. What made it special is poetry is not my strong point in writing, and that is what was published. Years later, I still hold a grudge against my mom for not letting me get a copy of the book that poem appeared in.

It could easily be read as a story. When my therapist asked me to do this, she got 48 pages worth of material. And because life is a journey *takes time to slap those who say it's a destination*, I don't know what the climax will be or when. I hope it will be happy, but it may not be.
My best friend is Amber. We met at work a decade ago. She is really an awesome person, and the type of friend who you know you can trust. I've never given her a wedgie though. It's never crossed my mind. She might leave a handprint on my face if I did though.
Don't believe anyone who says using pot makes you lazy, unmotivated, and dumb.
Hostess or Little Debbie snack cakes. Everyonce in awhile I'll eat one, hoping for that yummy cream filling and sweet, moist cake, but once I've finished I realize it's worse than orgasmless sex and I probably could have done better even though I've never looked into making creme-filled cakes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And the hippy in me saw "Walmart has Nirvana on discount..." and I thought "Huh? Walmart sells band shirts, pipes, incense, and Buddha figurines now?"

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?

Thanks!

23)

1: Red and Black

2. I do not sing anymore

3. I think the Art of Communism is unappreciated.

4. If @Rival took a bite out of it.

5. Um...cats are cute.

6. I blame Science for the plots of the Freemasons.

7. I want purpose. Cat suits took part in my choice.

8. I'd join in.

9. Picard is better.

10. I wish I could have more courage when trying to talk to women.

11. That's propaganda.

12. When I was planning the invasion of Ukraine.

13. Call me Kori. I had a good life once but then poof gone. Now I live like a hermit on the internet trolling a ghey Religious Forum taking part in a interview that I did not consent to. I feel sad and want hugs and candy. No climax no happy ending.

14. Rachel. I plan to do more to her than give her a wedgie.

15. Mischievousness belongs to all inspired by Loki.

16. All four. I do not have to defend my crazy beliefs.

17. @Rival wishes she could be me on that subject.:p

18. I luv @Buttercup :oops:

19. Walls and Cameras are people too.

20. That time I spent in Band Camp.

21. I love it.

22. That is most food.

23. "I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."- Ernesto Che Guevara

24. Che

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

Thanks!

23)

24) Nothing. No? Prove it!

23)

22) Shawurma.

21) Shawuram!

20) Shawurma?

19) Yes! I mean no!

18) Shawurmaaaaa!

17) @Rival

16) Spanish donkeys don't exist.

15) Not not not. You're not asking why for that.

14) Google! It is because "Google is your friend" and I don't have friends. Ah, I don't know how to give that a wedge.

13) Ah... nope!

12) Non. I've never dated before.

11) No. I already know he is ;)

10) I'm a coward. I wanna become ruthless. I want that so I can ask the RF ladies for ^$%@^#$^$%&##$&%^*.

9) Who's Captain Kwirk?

8) I don't have a spouse!

7) Be happy. It has something to do with shawurma.

6) It isn't. I think 3 miles per monitor.

5) Three shawurma, two plain and one with hot sauce.

4) Shawurma.

3) The art of shawuram. I don't care, I just wanna eat it.

2) In my car, driving my car, Ya Gayib an Aoyuni.

1) Black, yes, by putting it on.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
4) Please fill in the blank: "To me, a watermelon would be erotic if it was full of ice-cream

PS I'm thinking about ice-cream now, so I've lost interest in the rest of the questions. :p

Last edited by a moderator: