• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let Me School You.

David T

Premium Member
David, stupid!!! Absolutely NOT!..
There not be such a person of it...
It is only a barrier...that is all it is. If anyone be stupid..It would be ALL mine..that be who I created from. Dont think too much of it..and
I did look for you..but you did not see me. But if you really must know...I loved you more than you’ll ever know me.

I’m here for you too..if you let me off-Coarse, I don’t force anyone..I am sharing!..you take it, or leave it..its force was done by the other. ..but I am only here for My People of God..

Be Patience...I am at Work.
First truth you are an idiot. Me too.
Get over it..

In the "GOD" world below is a actual GENIUS.....and you have zero idea why.
Thats how difficult the text is.
If ya wanna understand start with Thomas Merton great place to start. Might start to set your perspective correct shes a front of the line way neyound most of us. Not out of hevenly pity oh no because of her sight. She does not know death at all. Only life eternal thats all she knows. Lucky her how sad for smart folk they cant easily figure that out, In that regard. Although most never ever really work on it.
signal-2018-10-29-212858.jpg

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
Get over it..

If ya wanna understand start with Thomas Merton great place to start. Might start to set your perspective correct shes a front of the line way neyound most of us. Not out of hevenly pity oh no because of her sight. She does not know death at all. Only life eternal thats all she knows. Lucky her how sad for smart folk they cant easily figure that out, In that regard. Although most never ever really work on it. View attachment 31175.
There be none more for me to get over..

David!!! I don’t see no fault in this picture that you are claiming from(except your own judgement in it)..if she doesn’t know what death is..wouldn’t it be of a good thing?..do you think? Or are you saying that she should’ve known in what you know of death??? Seriously David!..What is your claim here?? What are you blaming?? who does your anger blame this for? And for what is your reason and business in it? when she be the lucky one more than you..who are you to judge what should be right for her??? would you like to know why she be better than what you make of her?? it’s because she dont live accordingly for her eye sight..like the many do, I’m happy for her!..that she understands and actually knows what a non-materialistic world be in..its a gift of her happiness...unlike some people whom depend their happiness on such materials..your tears are out of its anger..But why? David, do you always look at the bad side of its picture? Do you feel Guilty for something you have that she doesn’t? do not be! I am sure she’s being well looked after by her loved ones..and Her happiness be more of what matters than rather of your own thought in it..And it was by her own happiness that mattered more than what she might not see it be happier of sighting to(she doesn’t know what human figure be looking like)...But Good on her she be protected from God of what she might could've become worsened by ‘The Living’..but instead, she’s created in her own living space in comfort! She knows more of heaven than anyone who thinks of it..and should Death STILL be not known in her hereafter..I see your tears are of its mis-understanding..by your eyes. Or maybe she be not the one that is blind.

So much anger you have started out of nothing...and had mislead you back to claim of your own first truth..by your own mis-understanding of what you think you know!

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Get over it..

If ya wanna understand start with Thomas Merton great place to start. Might start to set your perspective correct. .View attachment 31175
There be none more for me to get over..

David!!! I don’t see no fault in this picture that you are claiming from(except your own judgement in it)..if she doesn’t know what death is..wouldn’t it be of a good thing?..do you think? Or are you saying that she should’ve known in what you know of death??? Seriously David!..What is your claim here?? What are you blaming?? who does your anger blame this for? And for what is your reason and business in it? when she be the lucky one more than you..who are you to judge what should be right for her??? would you like to know why she be better than what you make of her?? it’s because she dont live accordingly for her eye sight..like the many do, I’m happy for her!..that she understands and actually knows what a non-materialistic world be in..its a gift of her happiness...unlike some people whom depend their happiness on such materials..your tears are out of its anger..But why? David, do you always look at the bad side of its picture? Do you feel Guilty for something you have that she doesn’t? do not be! I am sure she’s being well looked after by her loved ones..and Her happiness be more of what matters than rather of your own thought in it..And it was by her own happiness that mattered more than what she might not see it be happier of sighting to(she doesn’t know what human figure be looking like)...But Good on her she be protected from God of what she might could've become worsened by ‘The Living’..but instead, she’s created in her own living space in comfort! She knows more of heaven than anyone who thinks of it..and StIll! Death be not known of her hereafter..I see your tears are of its mis-understanding..by your eyes. Or maybe she be not the one that is blind.

So much anger you have started out of nothing...and had mislead you back to claim of your own first truth..by your own mis-understanding of what you think you know!
hahahaha. Start over.
Birth Defects are rarer than unicorns laddie. They are a product of a whacko over quantifying primate brain.

Second sin is rarer than unicorns laddie. They are a product of an over quatifying primate brain.

They both go around defect sin defect sin defect sin defect sin

Now the sin crowd has a great friend in the atheist richard dawkins. He loves defects, so all the nonsense sin crowd and the defect crowd including richard dawkins talking nonsense avout things rarer than unincorns literally need to hang out over there in the childrens spec ed room of church. My daughter she is a grown up right out of the womb.

When ya ready to stop babbling about unicorns we can talk ok?

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
hahahaha. Start over.
Birth Defects are rarer than unicorns laddie. They are a product of a whacko over quantifying primate brain.

Second sin is rarer than unicorns laddie. They are a product of an over quatifying primate brain.

They both go around defect sin defect sin defect sin defect sin

Now the sin crowd has a great friend in the atheist richard dawkins. He loves defects, so all the nonsense sin crowd and the defect crowd including richard dawkins talking nonsense avout things rarer than unincorns literally need to hang out over there in the childrens spec ed room of church. My daughter she is a grown up right out of the womb.

When ya ready to stop babbling about unicorns we can talk ok?
Alright David...
You are right.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Haven't heard them in YEARS...;)

I was so happy to find their stuff on YouTube. My collection of their vinyls was stolen about twenty years ago, and for a long time their work was pure unobtainium.

It is a testament to the attention span of Baby Boomers ! Who would even try to listen to that now ?

I was waiting to see who remembered it. You’re. busted !

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Also you can ask me about my religion and beliefs and ****.

How long ago were you ordained?
Did you believe in God or that Jesus is God at the time? If so, what made you change your mind.
Regarding the ****: What events contributed to your PTSD?

You ask me about where you went wrong in your life, beliefs and general outlook and I will school you

Ok, Rev B... let me have it. School me, put me in a box and scream at me... do your worst. All I ask is that you... be... honest :)

Where did I go wrong in my life? my beliefs? my general outlook?

--------------------------------

"If I wanted your opinion; I'd have given it you."

upload_2019-7-22_15-44-27.png

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
How long ago were you ordained?
It's been close to 20 years now.
Did you believe in God or that Jesus is God at the time?
Yeah and yup but not anymore.
What events contributed to your PTSD?
Child abuse, juvenile delinquency, violence, drug abuse, jail, homelessness after jail, more drug abuse and violence therefore more jail, it was a vicious cycle.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Ahhhh... so you know my Dad.... makes sense.

So what happened?
It something called an existential crisis. When you see the inherent emptiness and meaningless of the universe and realize that we exist in a vast ocean of absurdity desperately trying to swim towards some desert island we have imagined far ahead in our frantic quest to find some hope in a hopeless world.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It something called an existential crisis. When you see the inherent emptiness and meaningless of the universe and realize that we exist in a vast ocean of absurdity desperately trying to swim towards some desert island we have imagined far ahead in our frantic quest to find some hope in a hopeless world.
How long ago was that?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Are you really a Pastor?
Yes.

The man has had a hard life, too. He doesn't come here anymore. But I can speak about this on his behalf.

He is a real pastor; if you search through his posts he speaks about it a few times. And he definitely knows scripture.

Last edited: