• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let Me School You.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
nyet312-victoria-willinvisionap.jpg

If White people didn't invent air what would we breathe?

Dhbaau4UwAEVq-Q.jpg

Go sit in the corner, dumbass.

The Reverend Bob

But does the leaf have free will or is it predestined to be the
The leaf? These are deep questions.
Of they have free will but it is a leafy sort of free will that we do not comprehend in our apelikeness because we don't understand the ancient tree/leaf bloodlines. We are not partied to the life decisions of leafs or trees, only because the universe thinks we are mother****ing stupid.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
nyet312-victoria-willinvisionap.jpg

If only you could *actually* and *effectively* beat wisdom into people--it would be a lot less painful that way!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I have multiple religions, yet I'm not syncretic. I'm Buddhist AND Mercuræn Luciferian AND a Pastafarian. I'm also a natural contrarian. (If that is not enough to produce cognitive dissonance between "natural" and "contrarian," I'm sure I can come up with more.)

Buddhadharma is the philosophy (and some of the practice and skepticism that is part of the Buddhadharma.) Western Mercuræn Luciferian is the other contributer of practice techniques to assist me in the Buddhist goal of liberation. Pastafarianism is my political religion. I'm also a recovering koan junkie.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Last edited:

The Reverend Bob

I have multiple religions, yet I'm not syncretic. I'm Buddhist AND Mercuræn Luciferian AND a Pastafarian. I'm also a natural contrarian. (If that is not enough to produce cognitive dissonance between "natural" and "contrarian," I'm sure I can come up with more.)

Buddhadharma is the philosophy (and some of the practice and skepticism that is part of the Buddhadharma.) Western Mercuræn Luciferian is the other contributer of practice techniques to assist me in the Buddhist goal of liberation. Pastafarianism is my political religion. I'm also a recovering koan junkie.

Am I doing anything wrong here?
**** yeah, you don't have enough religions to have a god-damned frame of reference

David T

Premium Member
Of they have free will but it is a leafy sort of free will that we do not comprehend in our apelikeness because we don't understand the ancient tree/leaf bloodlines. We are not partied to the life decisions of leafs or trees, only because the universe thinks we are mother****ing stupid.
There ya go you have gone and opened up a very deep question that needs further deep thinking and rambling around and debate. You seem to miss the fact that many jobs are on the line here.....and to just dimiss that as beastmaster seems so shallow since we know factually that theses things answered with incredibly complexing language more importantly mathmaticalistism thought can give great insight and new papers written and tenure at the university extended to a new a newgeneration.. Proposing they knock it off seems so callus.

David T

Premium Member
It most certainly does not think we are stupid that is incredibly arrogant of any himan that has a clue knows the universe does not think we are stupid at all my friend not a chance totally
IT KNOWS we are stupid. Please thinks we are stupid no way.

The Reverend Bob

It most certainly does not think we are stupid that is incredibly arrogant of any himan that has a clue knows the universe does not think we are stupid at all my friend not a chance totally
I think you and I should start a gang

Workman

UNIQUE
David, stupid!!! Absolutely NOT!..
There not be such a person of it...
It is only a barrier...that is all it is. If anyone be stupid..It would be ALL mine..that be who I created from. Dont think too much of it..and
I did look for you..but you did not see me. But if you really must know...I loved you more than you’ll ever know me.

I’m here for you too..if you let me off-Coarse, I don’t force anyone..I am sharing!..you take it, or leave it..its force was done by the other. ..but I am only here for My People of God..

Be Patience...I am at Work.