• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let’s try this for once

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm going to start the journal before I go out this weekend!

So, I've been talking to this girl from a friend's game group all week. She plays a lot of Magic: The Gathering (I have dabbled back in the day), and I invited her out tonight. We're going to try to find somewhere low key because of covid and it gets stupid busy a lot of places around here sometimes; but I know of a few spots. I'm not quite sure if it's a date or if we're being friendly, but I've been getting this date feeling, you know? So I'm all gussied up and ready to go either make a friend or who knows? I really like her from our conversations though, so I'm kind of excited either way!

Updates to come I suppose, I shall try to make them entertaining. If this is a date, I have not dated in a long time. Mostly just a string of one night stands for me. Who has the time? But I feel like I'm missing it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I plan to get back on the dating scene within 2 months. Should I actually date men, I should have many options.... as there are a lot of single men in the dating pool looking for someone, from my experience.

I hope to have some intimate situations too, though I'm rethinking how to make such a thing more meaningful, when it does happen.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Apparently we’re not meeting for another hour and fifteen, so now all I have to do is not keep changing outfits or hair plans.

Must… not… do it…

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
It used to drive Alicia crazy and I swear she was the diva between us.

I rarely ever change outfits right before going out, but I find that self-care--nail clipping and trimming, combing my hair even when I'm not meeting anyone, looking after personal hygiene, etc.--is often cathartic and very satisfying for me.

You could do much worse than enjoying switching between outfits and hairstyles, I think. A healthy dose of self-love can be pretty fun. :D

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Apparently we’re not meeting for another hour and fifteen, so now all I have to do is not keep changing outfits or hair plans.

Must… not… do it…

It takes me so much ambition just to get out of my 'house clothes' and put on 'real people clothes'... I can't imagine changing outfits!

Hair plan: brushed.

Though I do need to dye it... I'm hoping tonight. My roots are a mess.