• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lessons

King Phenomenon

What is the single most important thing your religion has taught you? For me it is to have spiritual wonder.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't have one but three:

Love: be as loving as I can
Obedience: do my best to obey - live up to my best understanding
Surrender: May my will be ever more aligned with Divine will.

idea

Question Everything
What is the single most impotant thing your religion has taught you? For me it is to have spiritual wonder.

My religion is unaffiliated -

Be self-reliant, no one has authority over you, salvation does not come from others, we all have authority for ourself, we save ourselves.

Change: no matter what happens, this too shall pass. The ability to change =hope.

Kindness, not controlling: Where I once was, they are now, where I am now, they might someday be.

King Phenomenon

My religion is unaffiliated -

Be self-reliant, no one has authority over you, salvation does not come from others, we all have authority for ourself, we save ourselves.

Change: no matter what happens, this too shall pass. The ability to change =hope.

Kindness, not controlling: Where I once was, they are now, where I am now, they might someday be.
if u read Similarities you will see that the man in my belief system is imortant. i wouldnt call it salvation but without him we wouldnt be able to live forever. or live at all actually.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
To be loving and kind to all humans and animals. Humans and animals is God¨s children.

To be humble, patience

God is love. Love is God.

God is love and justice

God is loving all his children with eternal love

Karma and reincarnation is divine law

Last edited: