• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Less hoarding?

Riders

Well, my home health aid said after she went shopping yesterday there were more choices on food but still a lot less than should have been. But she says it's letting up some, they have more food out then last week. She thinks it because they are restricting some of the choices on hoarding.

I hope so, I hope the trend continues.

whirlingmerc

Well, my home health aid said after she went shopping yesterday there were more choices on food but still a lot less than should have been. But she says it's letting up some, they have more food out then last week. She thinks it because they are restricting some of the choices on hoarding.

Thank God ! The chickens stopped going on strike and are laying eggs again.
I see them at the stores now.

I also don't understand the hoarding. It seems a bit less now.
I looked for lysol spray for weeks and cant find it.

Sometimes going to small food stores like Braums helps finding food items!
and you can pick up ice cream while you're there!
Y'all welcome to shop at Braums Rowlett instead of Mesquite!!

On the other end of the spectrum, Whole Foods seems well stocked
course it is owned by Amazon and you pay a little more for most stuff

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

That's basically what it looks what here.

PruePhillip

We in Australia have a problem with cleaning stuff and absorbents such as
toilet paper, tissues, paper towels etc..
You can hoard this stuff for sure.
But we have had runs on meat recently. How much meat can you hoard?

Toilet paper is problematic - what has Corvid19 got to do with toilet paper?

Riders

Thank God ! The chickens stopped going on strike and are laying eggs again.
I see them at the stores now.

I also don't understand the hoarding. It seems a bit less now.
I looked for lysol spray for weeks and cant find it.

Sometimes going to small food stores like Braums helps finding food items!
and you can pick up ice cream while you're there!
Y'all welcome to shop at Braums Rowlett instead of Mesquite!!

On the other end of the spectrum, Whole Foods seems well stocked
course it is owned by Amazon and you pay a little more for most stuff
Thanks, I forgot about Braums yum!

Milton Platt

My local super market is definitely restocking and filling up, but there are select areas which are still lagging. For instance, produce, meat, seafood are stocked well, paper goods are still missing.

whirlingmerc

Thanks, I forgot about Braums yum!

The problem is all the extra ice cream I buy with the food.... but it's so good!!!

Do you happen to know if there are restrictions in Texas to only buy necessary items?
If you're at Lowes or Target can you buy anything?

(I didn't realize Dalas Forth Worth metroplex is 8.6 million which is the same population as NYC except about 33 times more spread out and 33 times less infected... well hopefully things will be in control in both places and God will have mercy on both. )