• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left-Hand Path quote of the Day

Onyx

Premium Member
It is extremely difficult for a person to learn to say “no” when all his life he has said
“yes.” But unless he wants to be constantly taken advantage of, he must learn to say “no”
when circumstances justify doing so. -Anton LaVey, Satanic Bible

Onyx

Premium Member
"We must cultivate a neo-Darwinian arena wherein opinions may clash in the bright glare of mid-day, light glinting off saber-sharp tongues that slam against the armor of cultivated wit and erudition in a true conflict of rip-roaring repartee. We expect to see the sands stained crimson and will be ready to wield our discrimination boldly, without stinting, to either raise a thumb in approval or give the sign of rejection. We will celebrate the victorious while the vanquished are carted off as refuse."

-Peter H. Gilmore, The Satanic Scriptures: "Pervasive Pantywaistism".

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"The Satanist thought to approach Satan through ritual. Now let the Setian shun all recitation, for the text of another is an affront to the Self. Speak rather to me as to a friend, gently and without fear, and I shall hear as a friend. Do not bend your knee nor drop your eye, for such things were not done in my House at PaMatet. But speak to me at night, for the sky then becomes an entrance and not a barrier. And those who call me the Prince of Darkness do me no dishonor." Set, "The Book of Coming Forth by Night"

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Concerning propaganda and psychological warfare technique;

"The most dangerous of all sciences is that of molding mass opinion, because it could enable anyone to govern the whole world." - Talbot Mundy

Onyx

Premium Member
Every time I hear "f--- the cops" from someone, I hope 911 gives them a busy signal.
-Matt G. Paradise, "Bearing the Devil's Mark", page 102.

ScottySatan

"We must cultivate a neo-Darwinian arena wherein opinions may clash in the bright glare of mid-day, light glinting off saber-sharp tongues that slam against the armor of cultivated wit and erudition in a true conflict of rip-roaring repartee. We expect to see the sands stained crimson and will be ready to wield our discrimination boldly, without stinting, to either raise a thumb in approval or give the sign of rejection. We will celebrate the victorious while the vanquished are carted off as refuse."

-Peter H. Gilmore, The Satanic Scriptures: "Pervasive Pantywaistism".

I like that. I like Gilmore's writing.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
If you are offended by this image then you should seek after somewhere else.

Inverted_cross_matt__silver__6x4cm_._Steel_chain_L__50cm__500px.jpg
I like that. It looks nice.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Inverted_pentagram.png

"When I came first to this world, I gave to you my great pentagram,
timeless measure of beauty through proportion.
And it was shown inverse, that creation and change be exalted above stasis and rest.
With the years my pentagram was corrupted,
yet time has not the power to destroy it.
This is now my Aeon, and my pentagram is again to be pure in its splendor.
Cast aside the corruptions that the Pentagram of Set may shine forth."

Set - The Book of Coming Forth by Night

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Hail, man, who shall bring to the end of the Universe the glory of thy Satanic Will! I am Belial, who bring to thee the third great key of Hell, by whose power ye shall confound all the laws of Heaven and Earth. Before thee shall chaos fall, and thou shalt wield for thyself the great mysteries of the Macrocosmos. I speak to thee of that which is called the Black Magic. For it is true spawn of that great Black Flame which first brought thy Will to life in aeons past.

To council with Satan I also was called, and the Dark Lord said to me, Into thy charge, Daimon of essence, I give the essence of my own being, the Black Fire whose power alone can effect creation by force of Will. Against thee who wield the Black Magic no law shall stand, and thus I call thee Belial, who art One Without Master. And as I have bequeathed this essence to thee, so let it come finally to man..."

From the "Statement of Belial", The Diabolicon

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
The person who takes every opportunity to "pick on" others is often mistakenly called "sadistic". In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.

- LaVey

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"An Aeonic Word is a conceptualization of those trends, actions, and forces set in motion which have taken Magickians to a certain point in time through Work done for Work's sake (or, as Magus Crowley put it, without lusting for results). Any Word from Thelema to Indulgence to Xeper to Remanifestation is subject to developing only insofar as it is put to personal usage.

Xeper, the primary Word of the Aeon of Set, is an excellent example of the two avenues which can be used to approach the concept. Xeper itself is defined as Coming Into Being, taking oneself up from that lowest-common-denominator mechanical state of being into a functional "divine, Set-like" individual capable of bringing about change in accordance with the Will. If not pursued actively, Xeper will still impact the individual will to come into being, but only as that which he Wills by his actions to Become. Should he operate only in the mode of base desires and the mere impulse to satisfy the desire for gratification, such is the goal he will obtain for himself. Should he, on the other hand, turn his gaze toward an understanding of the cosmos, the resulting state of being will be far beyond that he could have anticipated when starting his journey. The gist of this is that one will become something regardless of which path is followed, but that it is up to the individual to select the goal to be worked toward."
- Magus James Lewis

And so the question becomes, do you Xeper or do you coast?

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Setianism = a unifying term used to encompass all aspects of Setian Magic, philosophy, and religion". - Adramelek

oranssi

The infinite zero
When I am happy
I don't have profound thoughts
cause life tastes good

Thus I feed on life
I use life
I deplete it

When I'm happy
from life I take :
nothing to my intelect

It's more when life takes me