• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left-Hand Path quote of the Day

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering". - Dr. Who

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering". - Dr. Who
Bringing Dr. Who into the LHP board qualifies as the post of the year. You win! No contest, no question, no doubt, no worry. It may not seem very LHP at first, but let's be honest, the good Doctor couldn't give a **** less about what you think of his chaotic and destructive adventures that to him are a bunch of fun and games.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Bringing Dr. Who into the LHP board qualifies as the post of the year. You win! No contest, no question, no doubt, no worry. It may not seem very LHP at first, but let's be honest, the good Doctor couldn't give a **** less about what you think of his chaotic and destructive adventures that to him are a bunch of fun and games.

When you think about it that quote from Dr. Who is another way of describing Magick or more specifically the machination of Black Magic. The Wizards or Magicians attempt to alter the objective universe to reflect his/her subjective universe.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Political correctness has no place in Setian, Satanic, Luciferian, Left-Hand Path speak. If you are offended by our words, then you need to seek out some other path or religion that is kinder and gentler to your fragile sensibilities". :p

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
If you are offended by this image then you should seek after somewhere else.

Inverted_cross_matt__silver__6x4cm_._Steel_chain_L__50cm__500px.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't have a quote. But, tonight, I stole all the pens from work because I am sick and tired of people doing headcount with a pen, making a mistake when they add up their tally marks, and then all I can do at the end of the day (when I have to add up all the numbers) is cross out the wrong number and put the correct one in really small next to it. Tomorrow, if there is an error (which there is almost always two or three of them; simple, easy addition yet my college student coworkers still manage to **** it up), I will finally be able to erase the wrong number, and put the right one in its place.
Unless someone gets a pen. Then tomorrow night that pen won't be there.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The background and context of this is the author was comparing Nietzsche and Foucault, and asking the question of what is cruelty, and he put this forth (the article is "Carnivals of Atrocity: Foucault, Nietzsche, Cruelty." by James Miller):
BE CRUEL in your quest for the truth, ruthless in your honesty, savage in your irreverence.
BE CRUEL in your resoluteness, welcome the harsh renunciations and sometimes brutal costs of relentlessly pursuing any vaulting ideal, be it wisdom, Godliness, or revolutionary purity.
BE CRUEL in the works of imagination that you create: spare us nothing in painting the demons in the desert who tempt St. Anthony: a horseman with a head made of thistle-flower, a mermaid riding on a rat, a tonsured devil with a pig's snout; etch two beatifically radiant whores, holding captive a dignified libertine with the body of a chicken and jabbing the quill of a plucked feather up his ***; give us the death of Damiens in unbearable detail, make us queasy, tell us exactly how red-hot pincers singed his flesh, how his thighs were carved up and pulled apart
BE CRUEL in your erotic play: snap on handcuffs, neck-collars and chains, lock pins and clips on nipples, administer meticulous floggings; or, be a slave for a night and, with your master's help, mimic the ancient "art of maintaining life in pain," tremble with "the most exquisite agonies," savor the disintegration and humiliation of the self in the jouissance of exploded limit.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If you are offended by this image then you should seek after somewhere else.

Inverted_cross_matt__silver__6x4cm_._Steel_chain_L__50cm__500px.jpg
How dare you post an image of St. Peter's Cross in our evil LHP DIR! It's so mundane that the Pope's chair has it on it!
084_InvertedCross03.jpg

I'll have to sacrifice 666 virgins tonight at my decapitated goat's head altar in order to remove the stain of holiness you've brought into this thread! Satan have mercy!

Phil Aceo

----- begin quote -----

How I love thee, my Thulian bride.

Your soft blonde hair, and Aryan hide.

The northern lights can't compare to your beauty,

My blue eyed Viking cutie.

How I dream of being in your warm embrace.

Oh, what a joy it is to see your pale face!

Let us make love in the shade of a tree,

Away from the sun light, which would burn you and me.

----- end quote -----

-ONA, Anton Long, "The Disowned Collection."

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Third Part of the Word of Set

"Conceive of the Cosmos as a circle of twelve divisions alternating between life and death,
Binding all creatures save those whom I have touched.
You were given powers greater than those ordering these divisions and extending throughout the ages of time,
That with your vision and your voices you might exercise the Powers of Darkness,
Sending ever forth the Black Flame across the Earth and the expanses of time.
Thus you are the Guardians of perfection and truth.
Arise, then, and witness the wondrous creations born of your wisdom,
Even as I am near to you and the essence of my being is enshrined within you."

S_J

Heyho.. :)

"Conceive of the Cosmos as a circle of twelve divisions alternating between life and death,
Binding all creatures save those whom I have touched.[...]

Is that inspired by buddhism?
I mean .. circle - wheel; twelve divions - twelve links. D'you see any connection in that?

S_J

I don't know if it was inspired by Buddhism, perhaps Buddhism was inspired by it. ;):p

Haha, sure ^^

Would you mind to discuss that signature quote of yours ("The Path of Darkness leads to Enlightenment." ), and if so, where would we do that?
Btw, it's evening over here, so if I should disappear I might have gone to sleep :p

Phil Aceo

"[P]athei-mathos - the "Path of Math" in ancient Greek - is the math and arithmatic of the new world order. For by it we can finally square circles. Our math is better than calculus, better than quantum calculations, better than triganometry. It is the Draconian Astronometry of the Dark Gods by which we will be able to triangulate their where-abouts thereof. For by its evil numberologies we shall tear assunder dark matter and generate stargates through which our Dark Gods will return! For as Euclid once said, "Eurika! Everything is numbers!" - ONA, Book of Wyrdness

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Fifth Part of the Word of Set

"My Word to the third ordering of life brings the fruits of delight to the Earth,
Reflecting the brilliance of the stars and the Nineteen Parts of this Word.
By comprehending them they came to know their relation to the first and second orderings,
As well as the inspiration of their own creation and that deathless fire that burns through their
Past, present, and future.
I bring this knowledge of your creation;
I am with you in peace and comfort;
And I entrust to you my essence,
Because thus are we the same".

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Sixth Part of the Word of Set

"Beyond you who are of the third ordering shall be those of the fourth,
Mighty in the Universe,
Who shall again come into being by a First,
To recall the high orderings of the past and to witness those of the lower orderings
In their mindless self-annihilation and labor,
And to continue the exalted tradition of the second and third orderings.
Remember my Word,
Because it is for you and of the power within you,
And through it you shall create works of glory to you and to me."