• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left Hand Path as a theological position or philosophy

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
Lets discuss life and all life entails. That's my idea of the left hand path. that and knowing what we enjoy and remaining true to how we are. It's about truth and honesty and life and all that comes with it. For example: Ingrid (a lady here) once stated that God is love and God is wrath. I agree, but then I view life as God and nothing less to be, so ... I enjoy enjoying life. I don't enjoy not enjoying life and I would assume our entire purpose for living is to enjoy what we have and how we're made and be happy and grateful and all that jazz. There are other paths that are much less desired, namely because they seek to deny their adherents of the things that please them and give them joy and happiness and pleasure, yet that path is indeed my own ... well, until I read it differently and repented or rather changed my paradigm.