• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left Behind

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
are there some who were already taken in the revelation and based on the following scriptures?

Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not tasteof death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

are there those who are still asleep and not yet awakened?

2 Peter 1:19
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In my understanding of the Christian bible texts, yes those who have reached enlightenment have already been saved and are in the Christian paradise.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
are there some who were already taken in the revelation and based on the following scriptures?

Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not tasteof death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
Being left handed I like left behinds. I don't get why being a left behind is bad. Did you know that right means correct and left is derrived and used to mean "sinister" today here on RF people don't say you are sinister when I write they say "WORD SALAD".... A$$hole right behind morons.

leov

"he that readeth,"
("anaginōskōn) 314: to know certainly, know again, read " from Strong's.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
"he that readeth,"
("anaginōskōn) 314: to know certainly, know again, read " from Strong's.

Welcome to RF

John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 14:20
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not tasteof death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power....

I just want to say, that came true after few days, when this happened:

After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John, and brought them up onto a high mountain privately by themselves, and he was changed into another form in front of them. His clothing became glistening, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. His clothing became glistening, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. Elijah and Moses appeared to them, and they were talking with Jesus.

Mark 9:2-4